~Chapter 27~

A/N: half of this chapter is in third person. Don't ask me why. I wanted to try something different. This might be the only time, though. Don't keep expecting this.
_____________________________________________________

*March*
It is spring break and Camille is quite happy about it. The girls and Camille are going to Hawaii for spring break. Sam can't go because of some dumb family issue.

It's 4:00 in the morning and the girls are heading to the airport because their flight leaves at 4:30.

Once there, they unload the car and walk into the airport. They do everything and once it's 4:30, they get onto the plane and it takes off.

***

7:30 A.M

When they arrive at the beach house, they are amazed. With an astonishing blue and white theme, it just makes the entire trip more perfect.

After unpacking and taking a nap, they all sit in the living room looking to see what they can do.

Jade stands up and walks into the bedroom she's sharing with Camille and Perrie.

"Hey, Cam. Wanna go hula dancing?" Jade asks. "Of course." Camille replies, getting off her shared bed with Jade and Perrie.

"Put your swimsuit on and I'll be out here waiting for you." Jade says. Camille grabs her light blue bikini and walks into the bathroom. She puts it on and let's her hair out of the two braids.

She walks out of the bathroom and Jade grabs her hand. "Guys, we're going hula dancing!" Jade announces. The girls mummer things and wave.

The two girls walk out of small beach house and down to the beach. "Hello, girls." a girl says. "Hi. Do you know where the hula dancing is?" Camille asks.

"Well, it's right here." she says, taking their hands and leading them over to the small group.

The two girls get grass skirts, a flower in their hair, and a lei. They start dancing to a slow tune, until it starts speeding up. Surprised, both girls keep up with the instructor.

While dancing, the three girls get out of the house and sees the two girls dancing.

"Look at my girls." Perrie thinks.

After a few hours, the girls are sitting on the beach sipping drinks.

"You okay, Camille?" Leigh-Anne asks, noticing how quite Camille has been after they sat down. "No." Camille replies.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jesy asks. "I miss Sam." Camille replies truthfully. "Awe. We'll be going home in two days. I promise, we'll drop you off at Sam's once we get back." Perrie says.

Camille nods and lies back in her chair. "Hey, we should be getting back if we wanna go to the spa tomorrow." Jesy says.

The girls agree and they get their stuff. They walk back to the house and lock the doors.

While Camille is in the shower, Perrie decides to talk to the girls.

"You guys know how Sam is still in the foster system?" Perrie asks the girls. They nod and Perrie continues.

"Ok. I've been thinking and I don't want her to be in the foster system any longer." Perrie says. "You want to adopt her?" Jade asks. "Yeah. I mean, she's already like my daughter anyways because she's always over the house and I treat her like my own. And just recently, probably a few months ago, she started calling my mam instead of Perrie. Do you know how big that is?" Perrie asks.

"You sure about this?" Jesy asks. Perrie simply nods.

Right then, Camille walks out of the bathroom. "I'm going to bed and I don't have my cuddle buddy." Camille says, opening her arms. Perrie and Jade stand up and walk over to Camille.

"We're turning in for the night, girls. Please don't be loud." Jade says. "We aren't making any promises." Jesy says.

The three girls turn and walk into the room. They all lay down, Jade on the right, Camille in the middle, and Perrie on the left. The three girls fall asleep together, limbs tangled together under the covers.

*three days later*
Camille's POV
We got back from Hawaii two days ago and the girls said they had to do some things and for me to stay home. They left about two hours ago. I don't know what they're doing. Oh well. They're grown. They can handle themselves.

Right now, I'm sitting on the couch with my computer watching The Unborn. It's supposed to be a scary movie, but it isn't.

I also have popcorn with me and I almost choked on it when the jumpy parts came. THE MORE YOU KNOW!

When that movie went off, I was about to watch The Den, but the door opened. I looked up and saw the girls come in with Sam trailing behind.

"Oh. Hey." I said, returning my attention back to the movie.

"Guess what?" Sam asked.

I paused the movie and looked at her. "You and Ethan are finally dating?!" I asked in excitement. "Eh. No." she replied.

"Then wha— why do you have bags?" I cut myself off.

"Surprise! I adopted her!" mum replied. I gasped and stood up, running to mum.

"Thank you! Oh, gosh! I didn't want her to be on the foster system any longer!" I said, hugging her.

YAY! NOW MY TWIN IS PERMANENTLY LIVING WITH US!
___________________________________________________________

This chapter was so lame. Never again am I writing in third person.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE KINDA MYSTERIOUS! OOH!

Try to guess.

Here's a hint: a lot of you will hate me and try to kill me. 😊

But, I still love you guys! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️