~Chapter 55~

A/N: thank you @Loganerlickxlmxgmw for this idea!

Zayn's POV
"Here you go, babe."

"Thanks, Gigi." I said as she sat down and handed me a beer. "I didn't even ask you, but you got it for me anyway."

"Well, I thought you needed one since you've been writing a lot lately. Figured you could use a break." she said.

I smiled and placed her on my lap. "Don't you need to finish your song?" she asked. "It can wait." I replied, pulling her down and kissing her. I heard a little noise go off and she got off my lap.

She grabbed her phone and read a notification that popped up. "What is it?" I asked. "Oh, I have post notifications turned on for ClevverTV on YouTube. They just posted a new video about... Camille Edwards." she replied.

My eyes widened when I heard that name. I grabbed her phone and threw it. "Hey!" she yelled. "Whatever, I can get you another one." I said. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her laptop. Crap. If I throw that, she's gonna kill me.

"Awe, its something about her and her little family. It says she's still doing community college with her sister and boyfriend all the while taking care of her daughter. She is so cute, really. Zayn, do you think I can meet her?"

"No, I don't think so. She doesn't like being around people and she has crazy anxiety. She also has schizophrenia, so she's suffering a lot. I think it's best if we just leave her be."

Why would I let Gigi meet that psycho just so she can spill everything about me? That's stupid. Ever since the police found me, they let me go. So, I moved to New York and that's when I met Gigi. She's been begging me to let her meet Camille ever since she heard about her. But, I won't let that happen.

As for that demon-baby, she needs to go. What's her name? Ally? Eliza? Isabelle? Oh! It's Alison. Ugh. I don't even get what all the controversy about her is about.

Sure, she's cute (obviously because I basically made her), but she doesn't deserve all the hoopla.

Also with Camille studying to become a model, Gigi may actually get to meet her and I can't let that happen. But, there's no way they would let her and Sam into the industry. They're too thick for modeling. They should just stick to dancing and singing or something.

I need to get my hands on that baby, though. I will end all of this once and for all.

***

As I approached the house, I could see her though the window. It's around 12:45 AM and I suspected everyone to be asleep. She was on the phone, cleaning, holding Alison in her arms, and feeding her.

After 20 minutes, she finally went up the stairs and put Alison in her room, I'm guessing. When all the lights were off, I waited 15 minutes before walking up to a window. I climbed a ladder and looked in the window to discover that it was Alison's room. I saw a faint glow coming from the hallway and I quickly ducked.

It's just the glow from a computer.

I opened the window as silently as I could. Idiot's don't even lock their windows.

I crawled inside the room and walked over to the crib where the sleeping baby was. I pulled out the knife hidden in my pocket before I heard footsteps.

"What are you doing!?"

"I have a bad feeling. I'm just gonna let her sleep in the room with Sam and I tonight."

I quickly ran to the window. Right when she was in the room, I was out.

Camille's POV
I ran in the room and looked around. I swear I heard someone in here. Wait! We have cameras installed in every room in the house! I can check those!

I ran downstairs, accidentally waking everyone.

"What's wrong? Why are you panicking?" Leigh asked. "I swear I saw someone in Ali's room. Can someone please go get her? I'm about to check the cameras." I replied. "I'll go get her." Jesy said.

I ran over to the desktop and logged in. I went to the security footage and rewinded it back to five minutes. I watched closely as the window to Ali's room opened. Someone crawled in and walked over to her crib. They pulled out a knife and my heart skipped a beat.

They stopped their actions and looked up. Anger boiled inside me as I saw who it was.

Zayn.

"What was he doing here!? Why was he here!?" Jade asked. "He obviously wanted to kill Ali. Maybe because of all the attention she's getting. I don't know." Sam replied. "Ooh, I'm gonna kill him." I said, standing up.

"Why don't we just alert the authorities?" Leigh asked. "If they let him go the first time, there's no way they would lock him up now." I replied. "But, this time he'll be charged for two things. Breaking an entering and attempted murder, right? Then he'll have to go to jail." Jade said.

"Wait. Why don't we just ignore him?" Sam asked. "Ignore him?" we all asked. "Yeah! It's clear he's just looking for more attention since he's been out of the media for weeks now. It's all about us and the boys. He's just wanting more attention." Sam replied.

"If it means less drama, I'm in." Jesy said. "If it means keeping Ali safe, I'm in." I said. "I'm down." Leigh said. "Me too." Mum and Jade said in unison. "Okay, so it's settled. We'll ignore him." Sam said.

"Can I at least shoot him?" I asked. "No!" they all said. "Wha- Not to kill him! Just, shoot him in the leg! Or his penis! I'm just saying!" I said. The sighed and rolled their eyes. Jesy handed me Ali and they all walked back to their rooms.

"For what it's worth, I would've totally let you shoot his 'little friend' off." Sam said. "Nah. Then I would've went to jail. I guess the ignoring is the best plan." I sighed.

"Wait. I have an excellent plan." I said.

***

"Okay. Please tell me why you called me over here." Jacob said, stretching his arms.

"Sit." I said, pointing to the couch. He walked over to the couch and sat down. "What's up?" he asked.

"So, really early this morning, Zayn broke into the house and tried to kill Ali. But, when I came in the room, he was gone. I had her sleeping in the bed with me, so she's okay. I just don't know how to make this stop." I replied.

"You know you can fight for custody, right?" he asked. "What?" I asked. "Yeah. Go to the court and fight for custody. There's a 99.9% chance of you winning anyway. You might be able to do it today. That way, Zayn can't come anywhere near Ali." he replied.

"DADA!"

And as if right on cue, Ali walked in with her pacifier in her mouth, her hair down, and her eyes sparkling. She's such a cutie.

"Hi, baby girl!"

He picked her up and sat her on his lap. "So, yeah. Just do that and Ali is all ours." he said as Ali gripped onto his finger.

I nodded and smiled at the two. I have the most precious family.

***

SO! I fought for the custody thing and I won! Now, Zayn can't come anywhere near my baby. I sure hope this solves everything.