~Chapter 35~

A/N: 404 FRAKIN VOTES!!! YAS!!! And this chapter is short ASF, but whatevs.
______________________________
*October*
Camille's POV
We started school back last month and we are in the 11th grade. It feels like everything has gotten worse for me. Not my relationship with Jacob, but my life.

I've been having the urge to cut again and I've been hearing these voices in my head. It's weird to me.

Also, this girl on the dance team has been bullying me. She's constantly calling me names and I try to keep my emotions bottled up inside.

She called me fat and told me that I need to loose weight. That hit me hard. So, me being the naive person I am, actually started trying to loose weight.

I've been starving myself, only drinking water. I've been doing this for a week now and I've kinda seen results.

It's the last period of the day, but we have dance practice after school. I've been feeling lightheaded all day, but I tried to ignore it.

ALSO! At lunch, Sam and Jacob tried to shove a snickers in my mouth, but when I didn't obligate, they gave up.

The bell ringing snapped me out of my thoughts.

I stood up and grabbed my book bag. I walked out of the classroom and to my locker. I put my book bag in my locker and grabbed my dance bag.

"Princess."

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Yes?" I asked. "Promise me that you'll eat something?" he asked.

I mentally groaned and closed my eyes. "Okay." I said. "I'm gonna make Sam make sure you eat something." he whispered. "Jacob." I sighed.

"Babe, I'm just worried." he said. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Okay. I'm gonna eat something after practice." I said, turning around. "Thank you." he said, kissing my nose. I smiled and he walked away.

My face dropped and I rolled my eyes. I'm not gonna eat just so I can get fat again. Hell no.

I closed my locker and walked to the gym. I walked into the locker room and went into a stall. I changed into my grey sports bra and grey shorts. I tied my grey converse and put my hair up into a bun.

I removed my lipgloss and picked up my bag. I walked out of the locker room and the rest of the dancers walked in. I sat my bag on the bleachers and immediately sat down because my head is pounding.

"Camille, you okay?" Layla asked. "Yeah." I lied. "You sure? You lookin sick." she said. "Just tired." I lied. "Do you wanna sit this one out?" she asked. "If I do, the entire choreography would be messed up." I replied. "Okay." she said, unsure.

"Okay, guys! Let's go!" Sam yelled.

I stood up off the bleachers and everyone got into position. The music started and we started dancing.

The more we danced, the more sick I felt. Whatever. I gotta keep dancing. I don't want this choreography to be messed up all because of me.

After fifteen minutes, I was still feeling kinda sick. We decided to take a break, but I feel dizzy.

"You okay, Camille? You're shaking and you're more sweaty than usual." Sam asked, touching my arm.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I lied.

As I was walking to my bag, I stopped and grabbed Adam's arm. My breathing was shaky, my vision blurry.

"Camille, you okay?"

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and fell to the floor. Then everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED