~Chapter 37~

Sam's POV
"Anna and Kendra!" I yelled, walking up to the two girls.

They are on the cheer squad and they are also the two girls who were in Lola's clique before they got kicked out.

They turned around and looked at me. They rolled their eyes and put their hands on their hips.

"What?" Anna asked rudely. "Are you two bullying Camille?!" I asked sternly. "No." Kendra replied.

"Then who has? You two are the only people who could be bullying her." I said. "We haven't even been thinking about you two, let alone bully one of you." Anna said. "Yeah. I almost didn't recognise you." Kendra said.

They weren't lying. I can tell when they're laying. If they aren't bullying her, then who is?!

*two weeks later*
Camille's POV
"Die already."
"Why are you still living?"
"You need to cut more."
"Kill yourself."
"You're singing and dancing SUCKS!"
"I heard she sells her body for 5 bux!"
"Lol. Good one, Liam'sLady!"
"HAHA! I always knew she was a slut!"
"Srsly, Camille needs to die already. No one likes her anyway."
"She's fat AF too."
"TRUUUU!!"

I kept scrolling though the hashtag entitled #CamilleEdwardsIsOverParty. People were saying all these mean things about me and it hit me hard. This hashtag has been trending for the past two weeks. Over 2million people are tweeting about this.

"Omg. Do u guyz thnk shez readin dis?"
"If she is, I hope she's crying and decides to kill herself."
"Half of y'all can't spell and your grammar is atrocious! Leave the poor girl alone."
"Shut up! You can kill yourself too!
"LMAO!"
"CAMILLE ASHLEY EDWARDS NEEDS TO DIIIEEE!!!!"
"HA! Her middle name is Ashley? That's so basic and ugly! 😂"
"IM CRYING! YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!"
"Her boyfriend hit rock-bottom when he decided to date her."
"Tru tho."
"Camille, just die already."
"Guys, give the poor girl a break. Jesus. Have a heart."
"DIE DIE DIE!"
"DIE!"
"DIE!"
"DIE!"
"DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!"
"Her only attractive feature is her butt."

Tears slipped down my cheek as I kept reading the tweets. My breathing was heavy as I started getting angry, hurt, sad, and a lot of other emotions that I can't explain.

I turned my phone off and dropped it on the ground. I kicked my book bag off of my bed and brought my fingers to my lips.

I started pinching my bottom lip as multiple tears slipped down my cheeks. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my computer. I logged into Twitter and they were still saying it.

People telling me to die, drink bleach, slice my wrists, shove a knife in my chest, overdose, pull a Kate Marsh, and all of this other stuff.

I moved away from my computer and started pacing the floor.

"Camille, what's wrong?" Jesy asked, walking into the room.

"Look! Look what people are saying about me!" I cried, pointing to my laptop. She looked at me and walked over to my computer. She read some things and looked at me.

"How did this start? Who started this?" she asked. "I don't know! The hashtag has been trending for the past two weeks!" I cried.

"Is this true? You sell your body for five bucks?" she asked. "No!" I cried. "Her only attractive feature is her butt?! Camille, you gotta make this stop." she said.

"How?! People are just gonna keep attacking me!" I cried.

"How about we shut it down?" she asked. "No! Don't get involved! That will just make everything worse!" I cried.

"Someone has to get involved and we aren't just gonna let this slide! I'm not gonna make you shut down your Twitter because you did nothing to start this. But, all of us will do everything we can to make this stop! You can't stop us from protecting you." she said.

She stood up and walked out of the room. I heard her talking to the girls and I looked at my computer. They were saying the same things.

"STOP LOOKING AT THAT COMPUTER!" Jesy screamed. I jumped and sat on my bed.

I don't know who started this. Why would someone even do this?

"Camille, they aren't gonna stop until you kill yourself or do something."

I could hear it. His deep and horrifying voice. I hear it almost every day.

The demons in my head.