~Chapter 11~

Last time on Adopted By Little Mix:
I'm sitting on Jade's lap because there is only one chair. "Perrie." Jade whispered. I looked at her and she took in a deep breath. "What if.........what if they......you know..." she trailed off, hoping I knew where she was going. "I don't know." I replied
"I'm scared." she whispered. "Of what?" I whispered. "That they won't make it." she replied. "Jade. They're gonna make it. I promise." I said, holding her hand. She rubbed small circles on my hand and sighed. "Yeah, but what if they don't. Sam's fever was 110 degrees Fahrenheit. If it's over 108 degrees, they can die." Jade said.
I sighed and put my head on her chest. "We can only hope for the best. Who knows? They could be up and running like never before tomorrow." I said, trying to boost her spirit. "Pezza, they could barely breathe an hour ago. Their pulse maybe faint now, but it could die out." she said.
I looked up at her and she looked down at me. "They're going to be okay." I said, looking into her eyes. "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." I replied.
She looked at my lips and I looked at hers. We got lost in the moment and kissed. "Zayn's gonna kill me." I said against her lips. "I'll be here to keep you alive." she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV
I pulled back and my eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! What have I done!?" I panicked. "Perrie—" "No! No! Oh, this is bad!" I said, standing up. "Perrie, what's wrong?" Jade asked.

"I'm gonna be married soon and I just kissed you! My band mate! My best friend! How could I do this!?"

"Easy. You just pucker your lips, lean in, press your lips to the other person's lips and presto."

"This is no time for jokes, Jade!"

"Don't even lie. You know you liked it."

I glared at her and she just chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! Zayn is gonna kill me!" I cried, stomping my foot. "Hey! He could be out having sex with other girls. You just kissed me. It was just kissing." she said.

I glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders. "You know it's true." she said. "Jade. I'm not taking that talk from you, Jesy, Leigh, Harry, or anyone else! I know him and he wouldn't do that to me!" I said, pointing to her.

"Oh, well you need to get to know your fiancé a lot more." she said. My mouth fell open at her words. "You know you liked it. And you know you want to do it again." she said, standing up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her.

***

"Ms.Edwards, you're daughters have survived. Just make sure they stay cool and not get too hot." the doctor told me. I nodded and looked over at Sam and Camille. Both girls were talking and smiling. "Thank you." I said. "Just doing my job. You can go down to the lobby and check out once you're ready." she said. She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

I turned around and faced the girls. "You girls ready?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter was really short and I'm sorry. It's like, 4:40 AM and I just......I'm really tired but I can't go to sleep. It's one of those nights.

You guys better be happy I didn't leave you on a cliffhanger like I did for the last three chapters! At least I think I didn't leave you on a cliffhanger.

Anyways! ILYASM! Byeeee! 😘❤️