~Chapter 34~

*five months later*
Camille's POV
It's been five months ever since Jacob and I got together and it's been amazing. Not perfect because huh, let's be real.

Right now, Jacob and I are on a date. We're hanging out by a pond in the back of a park somewhere. We're lying down on the top of a picnic table looking at the clouds.

I looked at Jacob and his eyes were filled with amazement as he looked at the clouds. I looked down and went to hold his hand, but I noticed something on his wrists.

"Wait. Wh-what is that?" I asked, sitting up. "It's the sky, love." Jacob replied, completely ignoring my question.

"Not that you imbecile!"

"Imbecile? That's a new word you've used."

"Jacob!"

"Okay, okay. What is what?" he asked. "What is this?!" I asked, lifting up his arm. "The scars." he said in a duh tone. "No dip! Some of these are new! Why did you cut? We promised each other that if something happens, we would consult each other before doing something reckless." I said in a hurt tone.

"I didn't want you to worry." he said. "Jacob, what's the point of having me then? When I'm not with you, I worry about you. And I know you do the same. Jacob, what made you cut? Please tell me." I said.

"I was getting hate on almost everything.....just because......just because I'm your boyfriend." he replied.

I felt my blood boil. People sending him hate just because he's my boyfriend. That's a stupid thing to do!

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've stopped this." I said. "No. I didn't want you to get involved. I was thinking by keeping quiet and keeping my scars covered, you wouldn't get hurt, too." he replied.

"Jacob, just by seeing them hurts me. And wasn't it you who said to be proud of our scars? Seems to me like you aren't." I said. "Yeah, you should and I am. I just–"

"I get it. You were protecting me. And I love that you were doing that. But, when it comes to the point where you cut yourself, that's just too far. I get it. Sometimes, cutting makes you feel better. But, you should've came to me instead of hurting yourself." I said.

"It doesn't hurt as much anymore. I've been doing it for so long, it doesn't faze me." he said. "How long has this been going on?" I asked. "Ever since we got together." he replied.

"SO IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR FIVE BLOODY MONTHS?!" I yelled, getting off the picnic table. He nodded. I brought my hands to my hair and closed my eyes. I exhaled and opened my eyes.

"Okay. Okay." I said, dropping my hands. "Camille, its not that big–"

"IT IS A BIG DEAL! IT'S A HUGE DEAL! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CYBERBULLYING YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND! JACOB, I'M NOT JUST GONNA LET THAT GO! THEY BULLIED YOU SO BAD THAT YOU CUT! DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?!"

"I know you aren't going to just let it slide, but come on. You and I both know that we wouldn't have came to each other the very first time. You probably would've done the same thing."

"Very first time? Jacob, this has been going on for five months! You could've at least told me! And know what else? They are gonna keep doing this until either me or you speak out. I know you won't do it because you just want to protect me. But, this is my way of protecting you. You gotta let me do this."

"Alright. Do whatever. But, please don't get yourself in any trouble." he said. I quickly pressed my lips to his and pulled away after a few seconds. "I won't." I assured him, looking in his eyes.

I walked away and walked back home. "Wow. Back already?" mum asked. "Yep." I replied, my anger crystal clear. "What happened?" Sam asked. "Log into Twitter and just wait." I replied, walking up the stairs.

Once I got to our room, I sat down at my desk and logged into Twitter. I went live and almost instantly got 500 people watching.

"Okay. For those of you who may know what I'm doing this for and you're the ones who did it, you should be ashamed." I started.

A lot of people started commenting "what are you talking about?" and stuff like that.

"If you've been sending Jacob hate just because we're together, that's just flat out wrong. Why? Why would you do that?"

Many people started commenting "sorry", "omg. We didn't mean those things.", and "Jesus! Can't he take a joke?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Well, it wasn't a joke to him. Guys, he self harmed because of that! Don't do that because you meant it as a 'joke'. Even if you put 'lol', 'jk', or 'lmao' at the end, that doesn't change anything in his point of view. All of you know I rarely go live unless it's something serious. And this, right here, this is so dang serious it got me really angry. This is not cool at all. Why would you even do this? You knew I would find out and I would do something about it. Don't do anything like this ever again or I'm really gonna go off."

I stopped recording the live session and sat back in my chair, my arms folded. If I find whoever started this, I'm gonna hurt them so bad.