~Chapter 4~

Camille's POV
I heard singing. I groaned and turned over, putting my face in my pillow. The girls were around me singing Wings.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but please be quiet!" I yelled into the pillow. I heard them laugh. "C'mon Camille. Wake up." Jesy said. "I don't wanna!" I said. "It's your first day of school." mum said.

I groaned and sat up. "Do I have to?" I asked. "Yes, you have to. We have to record today." Leigh laughed. I stood up and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled out an outfit and walked into my bathroom.

I took a warm shower and washed my hair. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and put on undergarments.

I put on a white sweater shirt, black skinnies, and black knee-high boots. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I turned off the light and walked over to my vanity. I took off my old nail polish and painted it white. I put on my heart ring and my heart necklace.

I brushed my hair out and put on a black beni. I put on black mascara and nude lipstick. I picked up my book bag and grabbed a black hair tie, just in case. I grabbed my purse and my phone.

I walked downstairs and stopped at the door. "Bye." I said. "Bye!" they called. I took in a deep breath and walked out of the house.

I walked to the car and got in the front. I patiently waited for mum to come out of the house.

After a few minutes, she came out of the house and got in the car. She drove off and we soon made it to the school.

"You nervous?" she asked as she parked the car. "Yeah." I replied. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. And maybe we can go shopping when you come back home." she said.

I smiled and we got out of the car. We walked into the school and to the principals office. "Hi. I'm here to enroll Camille Edwards." mum said.

"Ah yes, Camille Edwards. We are very excited for you to enroll in Hollywood Arts. This is a very artistic school. And we don't tolerate bad behavior." the principal said.

"I'm Principal Jones by the way. The students here call me Sarah." she said. "I'll just need some information from you and your mom." she said.

"What is your date of birth?" she asked. "October 20th, 1999." I replied. She typed it in the computer.

After many many questions about me and my family, she printed out my schedule.

"I hope you enjoy these classes. Some of them have very nice kids in there. You can walk her to her first class with me." she said.

I grabbed my schedule and looked at it. First class Art, Ms.Annabelle. Okay? She sounds.....nice? I don't know.

We soon made it to a room. She opened the door and walked in. I looked up at mum and she smiled at me. She crouched down to my size, not like she had to. I'm almost the same height as her. I'm only at neck length.

"I will be back to pick you up later. Be good. I will see you later, okay?" she asked. "Okay." I replied. She kissed my cheek and left out of the school.

I turned around and saw Sarah staring at me. I slowly walked in and stood next to her.

"Ms.Annabelle. This is Camille Edwards. She is new." she said. "Good luck." she whispered. She walked out of the classroom and closed the door behind her.

"Hi, Camille. I'm Ms.Annabelle. This is Art. You can have a seat next to Samantha." she said. "It's Sam!" a girl said, raising her hand.

I walked over to her and sat down in the chair next to her. The teacher started talking again about painting and all the other crap.