~Chapter 12~

Camille's POV
Sam and I nodded and stood up. After getting checked out of the hospital, we got in the car and started driving home.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mum asked for the fifth time. "Yes, mum. We are fine." I replied.

I looked out the window and sighed. So much has happened this weekend. I just hope Monday is better.

I looked at Sam and she looked at me. She connected our hands and leaned her head on my shoulder.

***

We are at home and we've been here for a few hours. We talked to the girls and Sam and I are just hanging out in my room.

"Wanna dance?" Sam asked, obviously bored at the moment. "Sure." I replied, standing up. We walked into my closet and changed.

"Come on

"Come on. Let's go." I said. We walked to the stairs and to the third floor. We walked to the dance studio and left the door open.

I walked over to the stereo and placed my iPod inside. I turned on some random song and we both got into position.

(A/N- This is the dance they do. Girls' Generation is bae BTW)

When we were done, we heard clapping and we instantly turned around. "You guys are really good." Jade said.

"Thanks." Sam and I said in unison. Hopefully good enough for the dance team.