~Chapter 46~

Guys......we've reached 12.5K READS!!!!!! OMG! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! I LITERALLY CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!

Also! I'm thinking of writing a story like this. It's gonna be about Camille. How she has schizophrenia and what she goes through on a daily bases. But, it may be in Jacob's POV most of the time. Should I do it? Let me know.

Camille's POV
I looked out the locker room door at everyone. So. Many. People.

What if they judge me? What if they throw something at me? What if they don't want me here? What if they just want me to die?

"Camille. Come on and get dressed."

I turned around and saw Sam standing in front of me. I nodded and she led me to the dressing rooms.

She handed me my clothes and I walked into a stall. I closed the door behind me and took off my shirt.

After I got done dressing, I walked out of the stall and froze when everyone's eyes were on me. Sam reached her hand out and I grabbed it. She led me to a mirror and started to do my makeup.

She put on a little bit of light pink eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara. She put pink lipstick on my lips and put the makeup away.

"Beautiful, as always." she smiled at me, touching my arm. I smiled slightly and looked down.

"When do we start?" I asked. "Soon." she replied, grabbing my hand. Then Jacob walked to me.

"You can't be back here, lover boy!" Layla said. "Shut the hell up, Laya." he said in a joking way. I went to cover my ears, but Sam grabbed my hands.

I don't like swearing or yelling.

"Do you want to cover them up?" Sam asked. "Ye-" "No!"

I looked at Jacob and he took my hand in his. He walked me over to the benches and sat me down.

"Baby, don't ever cover them." he whispered. "But, they're ugly." I said. "No. They're beautiful. And they're apart of you, your history, your life. Don't cover them, please."

I looked him in his eyes and he put his hand on my cheek. I felt relaxed when he did that. Safe. Bounded. Loved.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head into his palm. I put my hand on his wrist and rapped my fingers around it.

He's done this a few times ever since I came back from the MI and I always loved it.

"Why do you like me doing this?" he asked. I shrugged and said, "The nurses and doctors never did it to comfort me. When you do it, I feel safe."

"Are you sure you want to dance today? I don't think you have to."

"I'm scared." I replied truthfully. "If they say you don't have to, you can sit it out." he said, rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Camille. We decided not to dance today."

I looked over and Sam was standing next to me. "W-what are you g-going to d-d-do th-then? E-e-everyone's o-out th-there." I stuttered.

"We were thinking that you and I could just sing something. Give them something and then go home." she replied.

"I-I don't k-know about this." I said. "Just look at me when you're doing it. You can do it." Jacob said. "Are you willing to do it?" Sam asked.

I don't know about this. But, if it makes Sam and Jacob happy, I guess I'll do it. Even if it kills me inside.

***