~Chapter 3~

Camille's POV
I woke up the next day at 5:00 AM. Ugh! I hate this! I grew up with a habit of waking up very early. Hopefully I can grow out of it.

I don't want to get out of bed. I'm too lazy. Oh, but your not lazy enough to wake up at 5:00 in the morning? EXACTLY! SHUT UP BRAIN!

I reached over to my desk and grabbed my laptop. I got on YouTube and put my headphones on.

I started to play Lovin' It by Ariana Grande. I love that song and she is such a good singer! I love her voice! She's also a very good actor. Especially in Victorious.

***

After about two hours, I was still on YouTube. Lifestyle of the bored and the young. I know that was very lame! DON'T JUDGE MEH!

Mum walked in my room and jumped when she saw that I was awake.

"How long have you been up?" she asked. "Um. Since 5:00." I replied. "Did you go to sleep at all?" she asked. "Yeah. I just have this habit of waking up very early. Hopefully I will grow out of it." I replied. "Yeah. Hopefully." she replied.

"What do you want for breakfast?" she asked. "I don't know." I replied. "C'mon." she said, holding her hand out.

I smiled and got out of bed. I walked over to her and held her arm in mine. I put my head on her shoulder as we walked down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and I sat down on one of the island chairs.

"Let's see. We have pancake mix, grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, veggies, what?" mum said. "We can make pancakes, bacon, and eggs." I suggested. "Alright." she said.

She took out the bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. We started making the pancakes first.

"Camille, you know you can tell me anything right?" she asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Why don't you ever talk about your biological family?" she asked. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I replied. "Just tell me." she said.

"Fine. Before I was 10 years old, my life was perfect. My parents and I had a very strong bond. We told each other everything. Well, when I turned 10, they started acting different. They didn't talk to me. They just.....ignored me. They sat me down and tried to talk to me. Talking about, they never wanted a kid and I was a mistake. Or, I was better on by myself. So, I cried. For a while actually. I wanted to hurt my mother. But, Child Services took me away before I could." I said.

"I would never disown you." she said. "That's what the last family said." I sighed. "What happened with the last family?" she asked.

"I got adopted two years ago by this messed up family. It was horrible. They were very creepy and strange. Truth is, they were criminals and murders. I didn't know at the time until something happened to me. I got kidnapped and stuffed into a van. They drove me to some secluded place that had chainsaws, butcher knifes, and all that other crap. They had a women there and she-"

"WTF ARE WE EATING!?!" Jade yelled, cutting me off. "Pancakes, bacon, and eggs." mum replied. "You were saying?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Wanna help?" I asked. "Sure." Jade replied. She walked over to us and started helping.

***

"We are finally done!" I said, looking at the food. I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. I never cooked before.

"We better get to eating before Niall smells the food." Jade laughed. "I SMELL FOOD!" Jesy yelled. She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Well grab a plate." I laughed. "First day of school is tomorrow. You excited?" mum asked. "Name one kid who is excited about school." I said. "Olive Doyle." she replied. Oh yeah, mum watches Disney Channel. So do I. "True." I said.

***

"I wanna go to the beach." I said. "Who's coming with?" I asked. "Me." they all replied. "Okay. I'm going out there now." I said.

I was dressed in a pink and orange ombré two peace. I love ombré clothing! It is just so cool!

I walked out to the backyard and out the back gate. I walked along the sand and sat down in a beach chair.

School is tomorrow and I really hate school. I don't like people. I know that sounds a bit mean, but I don't. I never even made one real friend. My so called friends back at the orphanage were fake.

I got up from the chair and walked over to the water. I sat down where the tide was coming in. It feels very comfortable when the water slides past you.

Okay, this is getting boring! I quickly hopped up and ran into the water. I started splashing around and squealing like the little girl I am.

"Yay! Water!" mum squealed, running towards the water. I laughed a bit when everyone else came sprinting behind her.

School is tomorrow, like I started before. I'm just gonna have to make the best of it.

A/N- SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! The next chapter will definitely be long because I'm gonna go through the entire aspect of her school day. Trust me. If it's not long, then I am so so so sorry! I just got home and I'm not doing anything so I thought "I'll jus write for a bit." and then I ended up writing the whole chapter. I love you all so much and I will update soon! Bye! 💖