~Chapter 15~

*Friday*
Camille's POV
"Hey, mum?" I said as I walked down the stars. She looked up from her food and looked at me.

"Is it okay if I go to the boys'?" I asked. She swallowed and shrugged. "I mean, if you want you can. Are you planning on staying for the weekend?" she asked. "Uh. No. I'll come back tomorrow." I replied. "Okay, then yeah. You can go. When do you wanna leave?" she asked. "Twenty minutes, maybe." I replied.

"Okay." she said. I ran up to my room and sat down on my bed. Twenty minutes.....that's an entire LifeSimmer video!

***

When the twenty minutes passed, I was ready to go. I have clothes for one day in my bag along with my charger.

I decided to text Niall that I was coming over.

Me: hey, Chicken Leg, I'm coming over there to spend the night
🍗: well, dang. No questions asked. Just told me!
Me: I figured you guys wouldn't mind
🍗: ur right. Ok. You can head on over now. We aren't doing anything. Well, I'm not. I need my buddy!
Me: ok ok. I'm coming
🍗: YAY
Me: don't pee from excitement
🍗: shut up and come over you turkey leg

I laughed and turned my phone off. I put it in my back pocket and grabbed my small bag. I turned my light off and walked out of the bedroom.

"GUYS IM LEAVING! I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW!" I yelled as I walked to the front door.

"OKAY! DON'T DIE!" Leigh-Anne yelled. "Uh. I'll try not to?" I replied.

I shook my head and walked out of the house. I walked down the street and their house came into my view. I heard a dog bark as I approached the door.

I rang the door bell and I could hear multiple feet running to it. It was probably just the dogs. Niall opened the door and I walked in.

"Hey, turkey leg!" he greeted me. "Hey, chicken leg!" I replied as he hugged me.

"Camille, this is two of the dogs. Lola and Andy." he said. "I'm guessing Liam named Andy?" I asked. Niall nodded.

"So, tell me....... What happened at the tryouts?!" he asked as he plopped down on the couch. I sat down next to him and just smiled.

"Sam and I both made the team! They told us that we will be dancing to mainly pop, hip-hop, R&B, and rap. Which are some of my favourite music genres, by the way. It's gonna be super fun. I would tell you what we will be dancing to next week, but I don't wanna spoil it. You're just gonna have to wait and see the performance."

"Can't wait to see it. I've also never seen you dance." he said. "Well. You may be surprised." I laughed.

"Wanna go tell your dad you're here or.......?" he asked. "Sure. I'll tell all the boys since Harry has been dying to see me." I laughed.

I stood up and ran up the stairs, Lola running after me. She's a pit bull and I think I am in love with her.

I knocked on the door and someone said "It's open." It has to be Harry.

I opened the door and said, "What if I was a murderer? You would be dead right now!"

He looked up from his desk and ran up to me. He hugged me and spun me around.

"Camille!" he cheered softly. Man. He really missed me. "Hey, Curly!" I said cheerfully. "I missed you!" he said.

"Awe. I missed you, too." I laughed. "I see you met Lola." he said as he sat me down. "Yeah. Seems like she loves me." I replied.

"Well. I'm gonna go announce my presents to the other lads. See ya around, Pepe." I said, walking away before he can say anything else.

I walked to the next door and it's obvious it's Liam's room. I swung the door open and said, "HOLA, MUCHACHO!"

He looked up from his book and ran to me. "Camille!" he cheered. "Liam!" I said as he hugged me. "Gosh. I've been getting a lot of hugs today." I laughed as he set me down.

"Well, we all missed you. How did it go with the tryouts?" he asked. "Ask Niall. I told him." I replied, walking out of the room. I walked to the next room and it was Niall's. I already said hello to him so I just went to the next one which was Louis. I should say his name wrong just to make him mad.

I swung the door open and said, "Sup, Lewis!" He stopped spinning in his chair and his jaw dropped and he raised his eyebrows.

"Lewis? Excuse me boo, it's Louis! LOUIS! Get it right!" he said, snapping his fingers. "I know! I just wanted to make you mad." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and I ran over to him.

"How's it been, kid?" he asked as I hugged him. "Good." I replied. "How'd it go with the tryouts?" he asked as I let go. "Ask Niall. I told him everything." I replied.

I walked out of the room and the last room left was Dad's. I have a very weird feeling about him. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just because I'm more comfortable with the other lads.

"Hey!" I said as I opened the door.

Little did I know, walking in that room would ruin my life forever.

_____________________________________________________________

Short chapter, I know. And I'm sorry.

But, HEY GUYS! How ya been? Haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. I've been trying to update ABOD as much as I can so it can be done and over with.

Anyways! What do you guys think happened to Camille? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING YOU RIGHT NOW, ISN'T IT?!

I will update as soon as I can, guys. Also, there will be a surprise. It may shock you, but it may not at the same time. Haha.

I love you guys so much! Bye babes! 💋💖