Simon or Snow?

My tongue is down Simon Snow's throat. Heh. I find it quite amusing how this simple fact still gets me every time. Despite that we've been dating for over a year now, it still feels... New. And exciting. Hence why it almost comes as a shock to me whenever we kiss.

We're stretched out on Si's bed now, arms and legs (and tongues, technically) intertwined. Every time I inhale I get a fresh whiff of what I know as "Simon's scent." It's sweet and distinct. It reminds me of childhood. When everything was painfully simple. Every once in a while we stop for a moment just to take each other in. His eyes are a remarkable shade of blue. They remind me of crystals and sunshine. They shine so brightly that they almost tell a story. As I hold him close and our bodies become one, it just feels so right. This is where I'm meant to be. Wrapped in his embrace, I feel as if nothing can touch us. We're each other's safety nets. And I'll never let him fall.

I get to a point where I just can't hold it in any longer. I need to remind him.

"I love you so much, Simon. You know that, right?"

I cuddle in to his chest and wrap his arm around my back as I speak and wait for his reply. I hear a soft and childish giggle come from my boyfriend. I slowly bring my head back so I can see his face. I grab his hand as I question him, "What's so funny, love?"

Another gentle chuckle.

"It's just that... y-you called me Simon." His mouth stretches out in to a big and foolish grin. I shove away a smile of my own and instead grow the slightest bit indignant.

"Oh, grow up, Snow! We've been dating for over a year now. I think I'm entitled to call you by your first name by now, for Crowley's sake!"

Instead of answering me, I'm suddenly pulled in to his comforting embrace and feel his baby soft lips on mine. He sure knows how to shut me up.

Slowly but surely, I eventually begin to fall asleep, Simon's steady heartbeat lulling me in the best possible way. Just as I can't keep my eyes open any longer, I hear a gentle voice.

"Hey, Baz..."

I barely peel open one eye before answering with a simple, "Mm?"

"I love you, too."

I snicker ever so slightly and sigh deeply.

"Yeah...I know," I smile mischievously. "...ya huge git."

We cuddle in even closer and both drift off in to a content and deep sleep.

My huge git. But a git no less.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for reading, lovelies!! I hope you enjoyed! I appreciate feedback if you have it. :) <3