Unfinished Fics

Two updates in one night??? WHAT?? Well, I just had a really good idea and I couldn't wait to do it until tomorrow so two updates it is! Basically, I have a lot of oneshots that I started and never finished. They either just weren't working out or the story got lost. So I was thinking that every few weeks I would upload a chapter of Unfinished Fics for you guys to comment on and tell me which ones I should continue. I'm doing this because most of them are decent concepts but I just don't know how to continue. Please comment and let me know what you think of these! :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------

1-28-16

Baz's Journal

Simon's POV

How do we let this place become such a pit?

I've just gotten around to cleaning Baz's and my bedroom (even though I haven't done anything else productive for the past week and a half) and I absolutely don't understand how it gets to be so messy. Baz should be home in about an hour, so I thought that I would surprise him with a tidy bedroom when he gets here.

I start in the closet. There's clothing strewn about and shoes lying in piles. As I'm organizing and vacuuming, there's a massive suit case that keeps getting in my way. I have no clue why Baz insisted on keeping it when we moved in together considering that the farthest either of us travel from home is the grocery store, but the thing has just been sitting in here gathering dust and taking up space for long enough. I get fed up and throw it to the side. I hear a tiny thump.

There's something in the case.

I fumble my way over the piles of shoes to get to where it landed and blow off the dust before slowly unzipping it. There in front of my eyes in the case is a thick moleskin journal. I stare at it in wonderment for a few moments before slowly grabbing at it. I open up to a random page and see slightly sloppy calligraphy on the page.

I just walked in on Snow in nothing but his boxers. Fuck, I can barely breathe. Is that boy trying to kill me?

My eyes widen as soon I realize what this is. This I must be Baz's old journal from when we were at Watford. I don't know if I should. But I really want to. I turn the page.

That's it. That is IT. I am so fed up with this game. All I want to do is grab him and bite and kiss him and –

I slam the journal closed. This feels so wrong. I start to put it back but then have a thought. I flip through the dusty and wrinkled pages until I reach the page. The date at the top is the date that my life changed for the better forever.

Right, so that one is actually pretty decent. I guess I just didn't know how to continue.  

---------------------------------------------------------------

1-30-16

Panic Attack

Baz's POV

It's happening again.

Simon's POV

"Honey!" I shout as I close the door to the apartment with my foot. "I brought home dinner!"

Silence consumes the apartment.

"Baz?" I walk around the apartment calling his name. It isn't until I get to the hallway that I see him. Immediate panic sets in.

Baz's POV

I can't breathe. Why is this happening to me?

Simon's POV

"Baz..." I nervously manage to say. "Are you okay, honey?" I try to speak very calmly though I'm panicking on the inside.

This has happened once before. Well, one time that I've been there to see, that is. A few months ago, I came in to the apartment after doing some grocery shopping to find Baz sitting on the couch staring in to space. He was breathing very sporadically. I nearly called an ambulance, I was so scared. He couldn't talk but he grabbed my wrist to stop me from making the call. Turns out that it was a panic attack. It kills me that my baby has to deal with this. But there's really not much I can do but comfort him when he needs it the most.

I crouch on the floor next to him. His breathing is heavy and shaky. His whole body is physically quaking. I can see some dried up tears on his face but it looks like he's stopped crying now. I sit down next to him, my knees pulled up to my chest. Before I do anything else, I say, "Is it okay if I touch you?"

I feel like a complete idiot as I say the words but Ba

Yes, I literally stopped writing this in the middle of a word. I could have continued but I think I was just scared about this one. I was scared that there would be inaccuracies about panic attacks and then I'd offend people... I don't know. Let me know on this one because I really have no clue.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------

3-11-16

Shower

Baz's POV

As the credits of the movie begin to roll, Simon and I both stretch out our bodies.

"That was pretty good," I say as Simon curls back up against my chest.

"Mhm," Simon murmurs as he buries his face in my jumper.

I give the top of his head a peck before saying, "As much as I don't want to leave you right now, I have to go shower. We have to leave for dinner in an hour and I'd rather not smell like a corpse for it."

I hear a muffled groan come out of my boyfriend.

"Noooo. I don't want you to leave," He whines.

"I don't want to leave you either, love, but I have to." I kiss him on the head again and gently nudge him to a sitting position so that I can stand up.

I glance behind me to see a pouting Simon.

"Look, if you really don't want to be alone then..." I ponder for a moment. "Then just come with me."

All at once, Simon sits bolt upright and his eyes become impossibly large. He stutters for a few moments. I can't help but chuckle. A broad smile spread across my face, I grab his hand and pull him up off of the couch.

"Come on," I say, in the tone you may use when talking to a child. 

So, I really love the concept of this one but I'm still thinking about how I want to move it along. I'm really uncomfortable writing full out smut which is kind of difficult with this idea. I'm obviously not going to do anything that I'm uncomfortable with so I just need to think of another way to progress the story. 

Like I said, suggestions on how to continue any of these are much appreciated! Thanks for reading! :)