Moving In (Part 2)

This makes me really happy. :) Have a nice day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Simon, we have to do this." I take control over my boyfriend. "There's no point in waiting."

"I know, Baz. I'm just... I feel so bad. She's my best friend and I can't help but feel like I'm kicking her to the curb." Simon speaks worriedly.

"Okay, for one thing, I'm not your best friend? That's pretty shitty of you to say, Snow," I joke. He smiles, effectively making me smile. "For another, if she's really your best friend, love, she'll understand. And we're not kicking her to the curb. It's not like we're telling her to get out immediately. She can obviously take as long as she needs to find a place."

Simon considers for a moment and finally smiles slightly.

"This is why I need to have you around at all times. To keep me in line." He leans forward and we share a kiss.

When we pull away, I grab both of his hands.

"Ready?"

He sighs and says a reluctant, "Ready."

We walk hand in hand down the hallway to Bunce's room. When we get there, Simon releases my hand and knocks on her door.

"Penelope?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk to you?"

A few moments of silence pass.

"...yeah?" She's confused. It's not everyday that both of us have to have a formal discussion with her, so I don't blame her.

When we enter the room, Bunce is sitting cross legged on her bed, her laptop balanced on her knee. Simon sits the end of the bed and I opt for the desk chair.

"Who died?" Penny says with a look of disgust on her face. We chuckle.

"No one died. We just have to talk to you about something," Simon says.

"Well, get on with it. You're scaring me." Her brow is scrunched.

"Okay." Simon takes a deep breath before continuing. "Well, Penny, we've just been talking. We, um, kind of came to the conclusion that..." He stops and rubs at his eyes. "Can you do this? I just can't." He says to me.

I reach forward to pat his knee and nod.

"What Simon is trying to say is that he and I are at a point in our relationship where we feel that we have to-"

"When do you want me out by?" Bunce interrupts me.

In unison, Simon and I say a dumbfounded, "What?"

"Oh, come on, guys. That's obviously where this was going. You're both just so bad at spitting things out," She says, sassily.

"Penny, if you're not in a place where you can move out right now then absolutely don't worry about it. We realize how much of an inconvenience this is for you," Simon says, placing his hand on Penny's knee.

"Guys, it's fine," She reassures. "It really is. I would have had to be pretty stupid to not realize that this was coming. You two are... you two are obviously made for each other. And I can't stop that. You have to do what you have to do."

"Aw, Penny!" Simon jumps up and wraps Bunce up in to his arms. "Thank you so much. You're the best."

Over Simon's shoulder, Bunce smiles broadly. Both chuckling over Simon's childlike actions, Penny's eyes meet mine.

"Thank you, Bunce."

Instead of saying anything, Penny only smiles at me. She doesn't have to say anything. I get it.

"And listen, Penny," Simon pulls away from her. "You take as long as you need to leave, okay? There's absolutely no rush."

"I know, Simon. Crowley, you worry too much."

Simon grins at her.

"I know I do."

Simon and I share a glance now. It's fleeting but it says a thousand words. I stand up now and grab Simon's hand.

"Alright, well, we'll get out of your hair. Thanks a lot, Bunce. It... it really means a lot to both of us that you're so understanding."

Awkwardly, I lift my hand and place it on her shoulder. For as much crap as we give each other, I really care about her. I think it's pretty safe to assume that she feels the same way about me. She gives us a half smile. As we turn to leave the room, we hear a faint, "Love you guys."

We stop in our tracks but don't turn around. Simon is the last to speak before we leave the room, hand in hand.

"We love you too, Pen."