Nearly a Month

Happy Friday!! This is my 60th chapter... Whoa. I have absolutely no life. 

Also, thanks in advance for 40k reads!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

It's been nearly a month. We hold hands pretty much constantly. Lots of watching movies on Simon's couch, our hips pressed together and a blanket spread out over both of our laps (the first time we shared a blanket I came dangerously close to hyperventilating). Tonight is no different. We just had Chinese takeout for dinner and now we're watching some drama movie together. I never really pay attention to the movies. Instead I take advantage of the hour and a half and just take him in. I've gotten really good at stealing glances at him without him noticing. Sometimes I rub my thumb on the back of his hand until I can't feel it anymore. When I steal my fifth or sixth look of the movie so far, I notice that Simon's eyes are fluttering closed every few seconds. My heart swells as his head bobs up and down as he desperately attempts to stay awake. Crowley, how does one person contain so much adorable? Startling me, his head falls down on to my shoulder, curls smashing against my jumper. I find myself hoping that my heart beating out of control won't wake him up. His lips are parted slightly and he breathes steadily. It takes everything in me to hold back from kissing them. In an effort to not bother his sleep, I reach for the remote and flick the TV off. Even scaring myself, I drop the remote and snake my arm behind him until I can feel his hip on the other side. I tighten my grip, edging him closer to my body. Pulling my legs up to curl on the couch, I mould myself into him, resting my head on his. I lean forward and peck his forehead before closing my eyes.

"I love you, Simon Snow," I whisper.

"Love you too, Baz."

Simon's POV

It's been nearly a month. Baz and I have fallen in to a pattern of movie night after movie night, all while holding hands and curling up under my blanket together. I can always feel his warmth radiating on to me when we do this. It relaxes me to no end. Tonight we had Chinese food and I put in some movie that I've never really liked anyway. It doesn't really matter what the movie is. I never pay attention to it anyway. I usually spend the entire hour and a half trying not to giggle as Baz looks over at me every few minutes. It's so obvious. I bet he thinks I don't notice, as well. It makes my insides turn to mush. Just as I feel myself getting a bit drowsy, Baz starts doing that thing with his thumb on my hand. I swear my whole body turns in to a tingly lump when he does that. It makes warmth rise in my chest. I'm pretty sure it's the most pleasurable feeling I've ever experienced. But it only makes me sleepier. Just as my head starts to dip up and down, I feel Baz's eyes boring in to me. When I can't stay awake anymore, my head lands on his shoulder.

I wake to Baz reaching for the remote. I don't move from his shoulder. The TV goes off. Not sure what he'll do next, my heart beats out of control when I feel his arm wrap around me and pull me closer. I let him take me. He brings his lanky legs up to the couch and then his head is resting on mine. My body threatens to explode with joy. Just when I can't take anymore, he leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Simon Snow," He whispers.

A smile immediately finds its way to my lips. I can't help myself.

"Love you too, Baz."