I Love You (2)

Surprise! I wasn't going to upload today but then I got inspired by a tumblr post to write this. I actually wrote a first I love you fic already, but this is an alternate one. Same concept, different story. It's more... graphic... than anything I've ever written so my apologies if it sounds slightly awkward. I actually have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this kind of stuff. Have a nice day! :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

How is this happening right now?

None of this feels right yet. After seven years of suppressing nearly every thought I ever had about him, I finally have him. It just so happens that at this very moment, where I have him is pinned to a wall. As our tongues battle each other and our hands travel fluidly around each other's shirtless bodies, it's never felt more surreal. When we briefly pull away for breath, I'm greeted with his piercingly green eyes that I've studied deeply for years. My attention draws away from his eyes now but shifts to his moles. After several moments of only struggled breathing exuding from both of us, I deeply inhale for the last time before peppering each of his moles with light kisses. I connect them with my lips, creating constellations. Meanwhile, Snow's lanky arms are wrapped around my neck; his eyes are fluttering closed every few seconds.

I have Simon fucking Snow pinned to a wall right now. I'm doing all of the things that I've fantasized of for the past seven fucking years.

Eventually, he pulls his face away from my lips and burrows his head in my neck. For a moment, I think he's just cuddling. Startling me, I then feel gentle kisses interrupted by periods of almost gnawing at the flesh on my neck.

This is everything I've ever wanted in a single moment.

And then I do something. Something that even surprises me.

"I-I love you so much..." The words tumble out of my mouth before I even know what's happening.

All at once, everything stops. The kisses, the gnawing – it all comes to a crashing halt.

"Wha-" He gulps. "Uh, what did you just say?" Simon stares at me incredulously.

My eyes travel nervously around the room.

"I, um... I said that I love you." My voice sounds smaller than ever before.

Just when I can't stand the anticipation any longer, I see Simon's face briefly flash in to a smile.

"I... I love you too, Baz."

I immediately feel tears spring to my eyes and I'm not surprised to see Simon doing the same. Several seconds of silence later, we both break in to hysterical giggles. After composing ourselves slightly, I lean forward and rest my forehead on his. His tear stained face is teeming with joy.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to tell you that," I manage through the goofiest grin that's ever set foot on my face.

Snaking his arm around my waist, Simon guides us over to the bed and we crash down on it, never breaking contact.

Yep. Definitely gonna marry this dweeb someday.

I smile at the thought and allow myself to drift off in to the most content sleep that I've ever experienced.