The Spider

I'm having some major writer's block so this is the best I could come up with right now. I would really appreciate some prompts in the comments! Thanks for reading! Please, please, please leave me some prompts! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT'S WRONG?! WHERE'S THE MURDERER?!"

Simon is in the kitchen mopping the floor and he's just let out the most blood curdling cry, alarming his boyfriend. Baz whipped in to the kitchen in five seconds flat, immediately rushing to Simon's aid.

"Big...big...BIG SPIDER," Simon manages through troubled breathing. He speaks dramatically, using hand gestures to suggest that this spider is about the size of a dinner plate.

Baz lets his panic slip away as he glares at Simon in disbelief.

"Crowley, Snow! I thought there was a murderer or something!"

"But look at the size of this thing, Baz!" Simon's eyes are still comically large as he points over to the corner of the room. Baz tears off a paper towel from the roll on the counter.

"Seriously?" He speaks cockily as he walks closer to the creature. "You're scared of a little spider? What are you, eight?" Simon surely knows that Baz is only joking but still takes slight offense to what he's said. He stands with his arms crossed and one of his knees jutted out.

"Fine. You'll see," He speaks with a confident tone now.

"Pfft, yeah, like I'll be scared of a spider. I'm sure it's just- DEAR MOTHER OF GOD THAT THING IS HUGE!"

"Uh-huh," Simon speaks as if he's a child who has just won an argument with his parents. "Maybe that'll teach you to-"

"Crowley, you two are such babies," Penny suddenly barges in to the room, a shoe in hand. She swiftly approaches the spider, smashes it with the shoe, picks it up with a paper towel, and leaves the kitchen.

A few moments of silence pass by. Baz is the first to speak.

"Did you know she was here?"

"I had no idea..."