The First Morning

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Jeez. I can't even tell you how pumped I am that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Anyway, this one is really short but it's still mega adorable. It's set on the first morning that Simon and Baz wake up next to each other. If I don't post, have a great weekend!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

My eyes groggily peel open. I confusedly try to figure out where I am.

And then I see him. It all comes rushing back to me. The kiss. The beautiful boy. Who kissed me. Simon Snow. The pretty boy who kissed me.

I never thought that it was possible for someone to look gorgeous while they're sleeping. But this boy breaks all of the rules, apparently. I gawk at his pristine face and his mussed up golden ringlets. My heart jumps when I notice that he's not wearing a shirt. And neither am I. I feel my face turn as red as a tomato as I stare at the moles that pepper his chest and stomach. He begins to stir slightly. I simply lye there, completely entranced by his beauty. When his piercing eyes open and he gets his bearings straight, a slight grin appears on his face.

"Hi." His croaky morning voice makes my heart sing.

Instead of giving him the greeting that he surely expected, I can't hold myself back anymore. Running my fingers through his luscious curls, I shimmy forward and sloppily kiss him. When I try to pull away, Simon hurriedly catches me with his lips and takes over. As I play with his curls, he rubs my back. When we come up for air after what seems like an eternity, we both breathe heavily.

"Yep." I choke out with a stupidly large smile.

"What?" Simon asks me, as he places his hand on my stomach and begins to rub.

"Waking up next to you," I murmur. "It's just as perfect as I imagined."

Now, I nuzzle in to his chest as he tightens his grip on me. 

"Yeah," He speaks so softly I almost can't hear him. "I could definitely get used to this."