Gotta Catch 'Em All

Hello. :)

This is really short, but I just thought it would be a cute idea. Thanks for reading. <3

(Also, I've started a new story (non snowbaz) and I've been thinking about posting the first chapter of it, but I'm not sure if I want to. Let me know if you're interested!!) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

"Snow?"

Silence rings from the other side of the phone.

"Snow!" I say a bit louder now.

Finally, I hear a muffled, "What?"

"Snow, you left for the store six hours ago. Where the hell are you?"

"...Well..." I wait intently for him to continue, clueless as to what explanation he could possibly have. "...don't get mad."

"What? Snow, just tell me where you've been all this time. I'm worried about you."

"Promise you won't get mad and I'll tell you." Simon nearly whispers.

I roll my eyes and throw my arm up in defeat.

"I promise. Now tell me right now." I say, stone cold.

"Fine. Okay, um... how do I put this? Well..." The line falls silent for a few moments. He finally whispers so quietly that I almost don't here him. "...There was a snorlax..."

Suddenly it registers in my brain. He's playing that ridiculous game about monsters or something.

"And then a bulbasaur. And then a spearow. And then a nidoran. Several Pokemon later, here I am in Brighton."

"BRIGHTON?! We live in London! How did you even get there? You didn't take the car!"

"Well, I took the train some of the way, but then I realized that if I walked I would catch way more Pokemon. So, long story short, I walked most of the way from London to Brighton and caught a whopping 26 Pokemon in the process, so I call it a success."

"You're ridiculous, you know that? Absolutely ridiculous. I'm coming to get you with the car. Find a coffee shop or something to sit in. I'll call you when I get in to town."

He makes a small noise of agreement.

"DON'T keep walking. Then I'll have to drive even further. Stay where you are."

"Okay. I'll be here." Simon says, his voice small.

"Good. I'd guess it'll take me a solid hour and a half..." I mutter, snatching up my keys and locking the apartment door behind me.

"Take your time." He murmurs. "Oh, and also, Baz?"

"What?" I grumble.

"You should probably stop at the store on your way here..."