Moving In (Part 1)

As you can see, this is part one of probably three. Look forward to Penny making an appearance soon! Have a nice day! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

"I'm here, love!" I shout as I close Simon's apartment door behind me.

Mere moments after I enter, I grunt as Simon rams in to my chest, wrapping his arms around me. I drop all of my things on the floor and embrace him, chuckling.

"Happy to see me or something, Snow?"

He lets go of me and backs up, holding both of my hands in his. Standing there in his pajamas, I now notice that he's unshaven, his hair is matted and greasy, and the dark bags under his eyes suggest that he hasn't slept in quite some time.

"Are you..."

"Okay?" He interrupts me. "No. I haven't been okay since the moment you left. I can't be without you anymore, Baz. I just... I can't..." His eyes are welling up.

"Hey!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. "Don't cry. It's okay. Come on." I grab his hand and lead him over to the couch.

Once sitting, I dive right in.

"It's okay, love. I get it. Being without you is more difficult than I ever thought that it would be."

"But Baz. I gotta be honest here. You don't seem like you struggle without me. Look at you. Have you shaved since you left? Have you showered? Have you slept? Because I haven't. I'm so conditioned to having you here that I can't accomplish anything without you. If that's not a two way street..." He takes a deep breath. "Then maybe something is wrong with this relationship."

I have to think fast. When Simon goes off on a tangent like this, it takes a village to talk him off of the ledge.

"Listen. The only reason that I keep myself clean and well rested is because I'm out doing things. When I leave you, it's because I have unavoidable things to do. Believe me, I would have much rather stayed here and cuddled with you all weekend than go to my parent's house. Simon. I struggle so much when I'm not with you. Believe me, I struggle. We just deal with it in different ways. Me, well, I was an absolute ass to my whole family all weekend. And you... you gave up personal hygiene." I can't keep a straight face. We both break in to giggles and collapse on to each other.

"So... are we okay?" I ask.

"No. No, Baz." I stare incredulously at my boyfriend. "I'm tired of this. I want to... I want to live with you. I want you to move in."

I can practically hear my heart beating. Given that Simon never takes initiative in any aspect of our relationship, the fact that he just said that has come as a great shock to me. I laugh, breathily.

"Y-yes."

"What?" His eyes widen.

"I said yes. I want to live with you!" I smile broadly.

Simon's hand flies up to his mouth and tears finally overflow from his brimming eyes. Simon attacks me with hugs and peppers my face with kisses as I work up some tears for myself. After several minutes of excited celebration, we end up cuddled up on the couch; Simon's head nestled against my chest and my arms holding protectively over him.

"Hey, Simon?" I break the silence.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Are you gonna shower soon?" I joke.

He giggles and says, "I will if you promise that you'll tell Penny for me."

TO BE CONTINUED