Making Him Stay

Enjoy!! I'm quite happy with this one. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

"Baz!" Simon whines, stumbling out of bed.

"Look, I'm sorry, but I really have to go," I say as I search for a shirt. "I don't want to leave as much as you don't want me to leave but I have to. I have classes in less than two hours!" I stop my search to face him. He's pouting like a child.

He steps forward and grabs both of my hands in his. I know what he's trying to do. And I'm nearly ashamed to admit that it's working.

"Come on," Simon says, beginning to plant a feather like trail of kisses on my neck and shoulder. I shudder. It takes all of my will power to back away from him.

"Simon, I already missed a days worth of classes last week for you. I can't do that again."

"Oh, lighten up a little bit. I'm sure you still have perfect grades in all of your classes anyway. Just... stay with me," He mutters, burying his face in to my bare chest, his matted curls tickling my neck. My eyes flutter closed in pleasure. "You know you want to."

"Of course I want to, Simon. I always want to," I say, resting my chin on his bush of golden ringlets. "But...I..." Suddenly, every reason that I shouldn't stay seems far too irrelevant to even consider.

Now, he drapes his lanky arms around my neck and pushes his face in to the hollow of my neck. Every few moments, I feel a gentle kiss placed in various places on my skin.

"How on Earth are you so good at this getting me to stay thing?" I murmur. He chuckles.

"I dunno. It's a gift I guess," Another kiss. "So, you're going to stay with me then?"

I sigh in defeat.

"Yeah, I'll stay..." I press my lips to the top of his head. "But I really do have to go to classes tomorrow!" I add as Simon pulls away from me and grabs one of my hands, leading me back towards the bed.

"Mhm," Simon says sarcastically. We flop down on the bed next to each other, automatically falling in to our go to position. Having his head, bushy ringlets and all, resting on my chest puts me at ease. It's familiar. Comfortable. Homey, even.

"You know, you talk a pretty big game for the worst Chosen One who's ever been chosen," I joke, running my fingers through his messy curls.

"Well, no one ever specified what I was chosen for..." Simon says with an undertone of sarcasm. "That whole thing was up for interpretation, I believe."

We both giggle, slowly shifting positions to make eye contact.

"Good interpretation," I utter.

Simon leans forward and we kiss passionately.

"Okay, really good interpretation."