Constellations

Happy Friday!! Sorry it's so short but it's still mega adorable. It's set before Simon and Baz started dating. Thank you for reading! Have a fantastic weekend! :)

(Also, look forward to a Valentine's day fic. ;) ) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Baz's POV

Bronze curls. Freckled face. Perfect boy.

As I lye awake at night, staring my sworn enemy down until my eyes go bleary, I can't help but get lost. Simon Snow reminds me of space. So incredibly vast, so many pieces left to discover. His eyes are the planets. They're an absolutely perfect combination of a steely teal that reminds me of the ocean and a mossy kind of green. If you look close enough, there are slight yellow flecks in them, as well. Although only someone as unhealthily obsessed with him as I am would notice them. His hair is the sun. His luminescent, golden ringlets seem to have a life of their own. The way they shimmer and dance seems too lively for them to just be hair. All I want is to run my fingers through them and bask in their glory. Bathe in their light and feel their heat. And his moles. Dear god, his moles. They would be the stars. Each one unique but shining bright just the same. I can't even count the number of times that I've been tempted to tackle him to the ground and kiss them. Or to trace them with my finger. I like to connect them in my head and make constellations. It makes studying him longingly while he sleeps feel like stargazing. If Simon Snow is the galaxy, I guess that makes me an astrologist.