The Comeback of Heroes!!!

Welcome back to book 2!!!
I am the author Balice66 and before we get started I want to say a few things.
I don't take requests usually, because I pre written my stories.
I don't claim Naruto or Fairy tail as my own, just my ocs. And this book is of for the faint of hearts.
Anyways, let's get started.

Name: Cassie Alessandra, but now Ciel Heartfilia

Born: April 19

Age: 16

Appearance: Cassie or Ciel has pink hair, which she wonders every now and then how it is her natural hair color, turquoise eyes, and likes wearing causal clothes. She hasn't wore a dress in 12 years, and never will.

Family: Morgan Alessandra (Mother, deceased), Todd Alessandra (Father, deceased), Eric Alessandra (Brother, alive)

Chakra nature: Lightning, fire, wind

Taijutsu: 5

Ninjutsu: 10

Genjutsu: 1

Any type of jutsu: 9

Likes: Anime, Eric, dogs, music, fanfics, nightcore (I don't care if music and nightcore are the same thing, they are two different genres to me. Two. Different. Genres. To. Me.), good food, friends, Japanese culture, hanging with Naruto and the others, taking care of Keiko, and training with Ōkamia or Ero-sennin or by herself.

Dislikes: Discrimination, Duckbutt aka Uchiha Sasuke, Fan girls, selfish people, tomatoes, bullies, arrogant people, Pedophile aka Orochimaru, people who hurt her friends.

Hobbies: hanging out with friends when she is not busy with anime or fanfics, arts and crafts, playing the violin, listening to music, attempting at singing anime openings but failing, and cooking for Keiko.

Personality: She is a fun person to be around, but if you get on her bad side, she would tease you non-stop and be annoying. She is a hardcore otaku and if she learns that you watch anime, she would probably harass you to watch anime with her. She can be sarcastic from time to time, and be a little blunt. In elementary school, she was hateful of everybody. She even flipped off a teacher. She would skip class to watch anime and get suspended for vandalization. Did I mention she was only in elementary school? Surprisingly, she still had good grades even though she was a spawn of devil back then. But her personality was greatly improved.

Bio: At the age of five or six, she witnessed her parents die in a house fire, hearing thier screams of agony to their last dying breaths. From that point until the age of ten, she shut herself out from the world, spending most of her time at home after school, watching anime with her door locked. It took a while, but her brother Eric convinced her to take a shot at life. She comes out of her hole and spends her 4 years learning how to live life to the fullest and, of course, still watch anime and read fanfics. She spends that 4 years learning how to play the violin and her violin instructor tells her she's a prodigy. After those 4 years, she finally learns how this world works and actually enjoy life, only to be killed off by her bully. Because of that, she was thrown into another world known as the Naruto world. She tries to change the future of Konoha, but she is afraid that she would change it into something worse. Instead, she tries to protect all of her new friends and tries to change the future, little bit at a time. But, along the way she discovers more and more about herself and learns Fairy tail spells, magic from a different anime. Who knew she was a jinchuuriki?