Chapter 33

*First person pov*

I stir awake and look around. I was lying on a bed, in a room. I am so descriptive. I try sitting up but I was tied up. My hands were bound together as well as my feet. All my stuff was gone, my shurikens, paper bombs, wires, kunais, everything.I look around the room for sharp objects to cut loose but there were none. Well shit... now what do I do? I don't know, let me think. Do you think you can weave any hand signs? I don't think so, but I can try. I try to make some hand signs but fail to, the rope around my wrists were too tight. No good huh. I guess all we can do is wait. Wait, I got an idea. How about I into Okamia mode so I can grow some canines, so I can chew through the ropes? That... might actually work! Okay, I'm going to give you some of my chakra. I felt my canines grow and my hair turns blue. My nails grow longer as well. I raise my hands up to my mouth and start chewing through the ropes. After five minutes, I was able to break free. I untie the ropes around my feet. I got up and stretched, bones cracking. My canines and nails retract and my hair turns back to it's original color. I walk over to the door and tried opening it. Dammit! It's locked! What jutsus can open this door? Do we have to destroy it? That's a possibility, but I don't want to risk any noise. Maybe I can melt the doorknob. Just when I was about to melt it, the doorknob turned. I panicked and looked around the room for a hiding place. I found a closet and I slipped in. There was a bunch of clothes in there, and all of them had the Uchiha logo on it. Is this Duckbutt's closet? Or rather, his room? I turn back to the door of the closet and cracked it open. I see the Duckbutt walking in. "Humph, Orochimaru said there would be a present on my bed. He is a lying snake, that's all he ever is." Duckbutt says to himself. Okay, I'm going to attack him when he gets close enough to the closet. Duckbutt starts stripping, leaving him only in his pants and I blush. Oh my gawd... I never thought ducks had abs... He starts walking towards the closet. Now! I jump out of the closet, throwing a kick at him. He catches it with his left arm. "Ciel, don't be so hasty." Duckbutt says as he drops my leg and walks over to the closet, to put on a shirt. "Really? That's how you greet me after 3 fucking years?" I ask him, monotone. "Hn." He says as he slips on his shirt. "How did you know I was here?" I ask him. "Orochimaru said that there would be a 'present' in my room on my bed. At first, I thought he was lying since I didn't see you on my bed but I saw ropes on the ground and my bed was messed up a bit. You really need to clean up after yourself." Duckbutt says. I huff and cross my arms. "Yeah yeah, I'm just going to... BOOK IT!!" I yell as I run to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. "I locked the door on my way in, so nobody will disturb us." Duckbutt as he stalked towards me. "S-Stop... please..." I whisper as I back up away from Duckbutt. His eyes soften when I backed up in a corner, I guess afraid. God, I love my acting skills. He walks over to me and hugs me. "I've missed you..." Duckbutt says as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. "Not a second of the day I don't think about you... 3 years from staying away from you, it killed me inside..." Duckbutt says as he tightens his grip around my waist. We stayed like that for five minutes, him telling me how much he missed me and how much he loved me. It's kinda funny, he is so cold and heartless but he is like a big old teddy bear around me. The more we stayed in that position, the more I'm more hesitant to tell him I don't love him. I felt something cold on my neck and I shiver. I just realized Duckbutt just kissed my neck, right above my pulse. I had enough and push Duckbutt away, lightly. "Okay, listen Duckbutt. I-" "Say my name." Duckbutt cuts me off. "Huh?" I ask him. "Say my name." Duckbutt says, getting irritated. "Duckbutt?" I say, but it was more like a question. Duckbutt runs a hand through his hair. "No, my real name." Duckbutt tells me. "Uh... Uchiha?" I ask him again. He groans. "No! My real first name!" Duckbutt shouts as he puts his hands on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes. "Sasugay." I say firmly. He sighs. "Do I have to make you say my name?" Duckbutt says, wearing a mischievous smirk. I think I know where this is going, but there is no way I'm going to say his name, I'm not giving him the pleasure. "Yup." I tell him, crossing my arms. "Okay then." Duckbutt says, his smirk getting wider. He tilts my head up and kisses me roughly. My eyes widen and I try to shove him away, but his grip was too strong. He licks the bottom of my lip for entrance but of course, I refuse and try shoving him away again. He growls and shoves his hand up my shirt. Seriously, this is becoming like every lemon fanfiction I read on wattpad. But, I'm stubborn I still won't grant him entrance. I try turning my head to the side to get away from the kiss but Duckbutt grabs my chin to keep me in place. Duckbutt pulls away and starts kissing my neck. "Say my name." Duckbutt says breathlessly. "If I say it, would you stop this?" I ask him. "It depends doll." Duckbutt says seductively. "Okay then, Sasuke, please stop forcing your horny ass on me, it's making me sick." I hiss at him. I feel him freeze and pull away from my neck. Hurt is the word that is etched on his face. "W-What do you mean? Do you not like this?" Duckbutt says as he puts his hands on my shoulders. "Of course I don't fucking like this, I don't love you, it's that simple. You betrayed me, Naruto, everyone. It's true that Sai said that me and Naruto been desperately trying to find you, but that's because that you're my friend. I love you as a friend, Duckbutt, please understand that." I tell him, crossing my arms. Duckbutt looked like he was shattered into a million pieces and was shaking. He squeezes my shoulders. "No... you have to love me. You WILL love me. Take back what you said. No, this is a dream. Yeah... this is a dream." Duckbutt says, well, more to himself. "Duckbutt, I'm not taking back what I said. I don't love you, face it. I thought I made it clear when you confessed to me before you left." I tell him as I brush his hands off my shoulders. He starts shaking harder and clenches his hands. "You'll learn to love me, someday. It'll take some time, yeah, time. Then, we will revive my clan have beautiful kids, yeah... I like that." Duckbutt says, mumbling to himself. Wow, yandere much? Definitely. I think you should get a soon as you can. Yeah, agreed. Duckbutt walks over to his bed and lies down. "Come here Ciel, let's take a nap." Duckbutt says, patting the bed. I sigh, knowing I can't get out of here or struggle, I walk over and lied on the bed. Duckbutt wraps his arms around my waist lovingly. "I love you Ciel." Duckbutt murmurs. "Yeah, yeah." I say, brushing him off. I'm going to have to wait until Sai comes to save me. Yeah, but why didn't you just injured Duckbutt and just burst through the door? You had sooooo many chances to escape, so why? I don't know myself. I guess... I just don't have the heart to hurt Duckbutt. I mean, we haven't seen each other in 3 years. Or maybe you really enjoyed him holding you lovingly~! No. Never.

Time skip~

UGHHHH!! SAI HURRY UP AND SAVE ME!!! And as if my prayers were answered, snakes wrap around Duckbutt. "YESSSS! FINALLY!!! YOU TOOK LONG ENOUGH SAI!!" I shout as I run over to where Sai is. "Ciel!" Duckbutt yells as he tries to get up but is restricted by the snakes. "Thank you Sai! I owe you one!" I chirp as I hug the life out of Sai. "What is it you want?" Duckbutt growls at Sai. "I intend to... take you back to Konoha." Sai tells Duckbutt. "Although, I did originally come here in order to kill you but... I want to see if I can protect the bonds shared between you, Ciel, and him that Ciel and him clings so strongly to." Sai continues. There was a silence. "Bonds...? You woke me up from my precious slumber with Ciel.... to talk about the bonds with Naruto?" Duckbutt asks calmly. Somehow, Duckbutt broke free from the snakes then there was an explosion. I didn't even know what he did. Luckily, I am immune to the fire, was unharmed. But, it startled me when someone hooked an arm around my waist and jumped back with them. I pound on the arm and I hear someone hiss in pain. "Ciel-chan! Stop!" I hear a voice yell. "Oops, sorry Sai." I say as I stop pounding on his arm. We land on the ground where saftey was. "Thanks, but I would really appreciate it if you don't add -chan to my name." I tell him. "But why? I'm sure you can become a beautiful lady if you reveal your identity." Sai tells me. I blush at his compliment and cough. "But I would rather not, Sai." I tell him. The dust clears and I see Duckbutt at the top of the hole, I guess. I see him glare at Sai's arm, which was around my waist. Sai lets go and stands up to glare at Duckbutt. "You live up to your reputation. To be able to overpower my jutsu is quite something." Sai says. There was a silence. Before long, there were heavy footsteps running towards us. I turn around to see Pinky running at Sai and grabbing his throat. "YOU!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AFTER!? HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU PLAN TO STAB US IN THE BACK BEFORE YOU'RE HA-" "Ah... is it Sakura?" Duckbutt cuts her off. Pinky rigidly turns to look at Duckbutt and her eyes widen. "Sasuke....kun?" Pinky says slowly in disbelief. I see Naruto running down the halls and Keiko was flying down the halls. Naruto slips and falls but Keiko assists him by setting him up right again. Naruto runs to us but what took me by surprise is that he hugged me. "You're an idiot Ciel! Coming here all alone!? What were you thinking!?" Naruto yells as he grips my shoulders. "Uh... we can talk about that later, but how about we deal with the matter up there?" I say as I point up to where Duckbutt was. Keiko punches me. "YOU IDIOT!! YOU'VE MADE ME WORRIED!!!! IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I WILL CUT OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND HANG YOU ON THE TREE WITH THEM!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!" Keiko yells at me. "Yeah yeah, but why are you guys more concerned about me than Duckbutt up there?" I ask them as I point at Duckbutt again. I stand up since I was knocked down by Keiko and we look up at Duckbutt.