Chapter 15

*First person pov*

Shock covered his face. "Ciel... what are you trying to say?" Naruto asks. "I've sensed it while she was performing the jutsu. She was reviving Gaara in the exchange of hers." Keiko piped in, sorrowful. "Ciel and Keiko is right. At one time, in the Sand's puppet squad, people tried to research and develop a jutsu to give life to puppets.... Chiyo led that. She worked out a theory behind the jutsu but... In the process...saying the risk of the jutsu was too high, before the experimentation, it was designated as an forbidden jutsu and sealed away." Kankuro explains.
There was a moment of silence rested upon us. Ebizu, I think that was his name, finally breaks the silence. "'I'm just playing dead' I keep expecting her to laugh out loud and say that.... Hmm... Such a peaceful expression she has now..." He says, looking at her. Pinky, who was holding Chiyo, casts her gaze at the ground and squeezes Chiyo's arm. "Yeah...." Pinky chokes out. Temari walks over to Naruto. "Naruto... you really are a mysterious person. You have the power to change people... Chiyo-sama was always saying how she didn't care for the future of the village.... She wasn't the type of person who would do something like this for Gaara..." Temari tells him. "...Chiyo-sama entrusted the future to you, Ciel, and Gaara. A truly fitting last moment of a shinobi." Kakashi says. "Yeah... just like Grandpa..." I trail off, thinking about Grandpa. "That's right..." Kakashi agrees. "Yeah... I understand the old lady's feelings for sure now!" Naruto announces. I look out of the corner of my eye and see Gaara trying to get up. "Gaara-sama..." Matsuri says, running to his side despite the fact Gaara shut her down. "I'm fine." Gaara growls, coating ice over his words. Gaara was struggling but Naruto walked over to him and supported him. They walked over to Chiyo and stood in front of her. "Everyone... Say a prayer to Chiyo..." Gaara announces. I did my prayer with everyone else. Everyone starts leaving. "Let's go Ciel." Keiko says, flying away. I nod and look over to Neji. "Neji! Come over here!" I yell to him. He looked confused and walked over here none of the less. "Do you need something Ciel?" Neji asks. I was on the ground, and I hold out my arms to him like I want him to carry me, which is exactly why. "Pick me up." I state as I look at him blankly. He glares at me. "No, you can walk just fine." Neji says. "Well, at least pull me up. Be a bro and do so." I say, not putting my arms down. He glares at me for a second then sighs. He pulls me up, but too fast. I loose balance and fall on top of him. Why does this keep happening to me...? Why me? "Jeez, don't pull me up so fast." I hiss as I get off him. For some reason, Neji was blushing a bit. Is he turning gay for me? I stand up and brush some dust off of me. I hold out my hand to Neji, he was still on the ground. "Come on, they are leaving us." I say. He looks at my hand and takes it. I pull him up and start walking. "Ciel!! Hurry up!!!" Keiko shouts. I chuckle and run towards her. "Okay!!"

Time skip~

We were standing in front of Chiyo's tombstone. It was in the shape of the Sand's logo or something. "Sakura-san, Naruto-kun, Ciel-kun, Keiko, we're about to leave now." Kakashi calls behind us. "Right!" Me and Naruto shout. "Aye!" Keiko shouts from the top of my head. I start leaving with Naruto, telling Pinky not to take too long. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn to look at the person, and it was Gaara. "Ciel.... can you spare me a moment?" Gaara asks. I nod and hand Keiko off to Naruto. We fall behind from the group, and then Gaara starts talking. "Were...Are... you a girl?" Gaara asks. I blink a few times and laugh. "So you found out haha!" I laugh. Gaara blushes out of embarrassment and averts his gaze to the ground. I finally calm down and look at him. "Yeah, I'm a crossdresser. My true gender female." I answer him. "But... why do you want to hide your gender? I mean... you can be very pretty if you try..." Gaara mumbles the last part but I heard him quite fine. "Huh? What was that?" I ask, trying to act stupid. "N-Nothing..." Gaara says. "Alright then.... I hid my gender for 1, the fun of it, 2, I can hang around boys easier without them being sexist, 3, so enemies would stop underestimating me because of my gender, 4, boy clothes are comfy and their hair won't get in the way of fighting, 5, cause I can, 6, I can say shit that I couldn't say before, 7, if I were to reveal my gender now, a bunch of stuff would change. My friends that are boys would stop hanging out with me and the girls would treat me like a doll of both genders." I say, shivering at the thought of reason 7. Gaara sweat drops at my list of reasons. "So... you're not revealing your gender anytime soon?" Gaara asks, he sounded hopeful. I shrug. "It depends, a good portion knows. Kakashi, Ero-sennin, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Keiko, you, and.... Duckbutt." I tell him. He nods and I just noticed we arrived at the gates of Suna. "See ya." Kankuro says. "See ya Kitty!" I chirp. He groans when I brought back his nickname. "I thought you were done with that." Kankuro complains. "I was, but it was a good moment to bring it back. For the moment." I tell him. "Yeah, see ya." Naruto replies. "Bye Gaara." Keiko says from the top of my head. When did she even get there? I didn't even feel her get up there... these dang ninja cats. I notice Gaara and Naruto have some kind of staring contest. "I guess this is when you normally shake hands and part ways but... I'm bad at that sort of stuff! So..." Naruto trails off scratching his cheek, breaking the silence. Gaara puts out a hand, surprising Naruto. Naruto just stares at his hand so Gaara hand to give Naruto a helping hand. Sand grains circle around Naruto's hand and lifts it up to Gaara's hand. Mid way, Naruto took over and shook Gaara's hand. I smile at the sight until Gaara turns to me with a hand up. "Aww, shucks, I didn't think you would add me." I say as I take his hand to only pull him into a half hug, I don't really know what it's called but I did it. I pull away and let go of his hand. "I'll see ya again." I tell Gaara, winking at him. If Gaara wasn't red after I pulled him into a half hug, he was a full on tomato. We start leaving and Kakashi, and guy were falling behind. Don't blame them, Guy was supporting Kakashi. "Both of you senseis are slow!!" Tenten shouts at them. "Ehhh.... sorry Guy-kun. Because I used that sharingan too much, my body won't move..." Kakashi apologizes to Guy. Guy looked thoughtful for a moment until he got an idea, a brilliant one if I say so myself *Cough* *Cough* Kakashi x Guy *Cough*. "Right!!!" Guy yells as he picks up Kakashi. Kakashi yelped Guy puts him on his back, piggyback style. Keiko pulled out my phone and starts taking pictures. "Take lots of pictures." I whisper. "Yea.... this is some good blackmail." Keiko says, smirking evilly. Guy turns abruptly towards us, swinging Kakashi around. "This way it'll be faster!!!" Guy yells. Kakashi looked like he wanted to die. Guy takes off running, dust flying everywhere. "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THINK ANY OF YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH ME!?" Guy yells as he runs off. Lee had a determined look on his face and took off his backpack and put it on his chest. He crouches down. "Neji..." Lee trails off. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" Neji yells. I shrug and walk over to Lee. "Alright, let's go Lee." I tell him as I got on his back. "Ciel, don't you have extreme motion sickness?" Naruto asks, sweat dropping. "Tch! Friends are not transportation, therefore I won't get sick. Plus, I won't pass up a free ride." I say as Lee picks me up. Keiko shrugs as well and flies on top of my head so she gets a ride as well. "ALRIGHT!!!" Lee shouts and takes off running. "I'LL SEE YOU SUCKERS BACK AT KONOHA!!!" I shout back at the group.

*Pinky person pov*

I sweat drop with everyone else when Ciel and Lee left. They look so gay...I turn to Naruto. "Is it just me, or does that feel right? I would think a boy riding a boy would be right but something with Ciel makes it right... it's not like he is a girl." I say to Naruto. Naruto put on a thinking face on. "Now that you mention it... it does kinda feel right..." Naruto says. "I don't know why, but I feel jealous of Lee... it's weird." Naruto finishes, with embarrassed look on. Neji nods. "I think I agree with Naruto... for some reason, when Ciel got on Lee, I got a really hot feeling in my chest but it wasn't really a angry hot..." Neji trails off. Tenten blinked a few times. "Are you two turning gay for Ciel?" "WRONG!!!"