Chapter 90

*First person pov*

We were in front of the gates, our cloaks on since it was still raining. We waited 2 hours Naruto and the others left on their missions. "Ready to go?" I asked Keiko. "Anytime." Keiko replied. We just stood at each other. "Now what?" Keiko asked me. "Umm....I got it!" I said as I bit my finger. Sad memories of me summoning the zodiac flashes in my mind but I press on. I made the hand seals and slammed my hand on the ground. "Summoning no jutsu!! The gate of the Compass, I open thee! Pyxis!!" I yelled as the red bird penguin thing appeared. "Can you tell me in which direction I should go to find Weasel? Or otherwise known as Uchiha Itachi?" I asked him and Keiko anime falls, getting water and mud on her cloak. "Are you serious Ciel!? That penguin can only tell which direction is north to south and east to west!!" Keiko yells as she points at Pyxis. Pyxis sweat drops. "Pyico!!" Pyxis yelled as the compass on it's head starts spinning. Me and Keiko stares intently at the compass. It finally stops on northwest. "Picoo!!" Pyxis yells as he points in that direction. "Wow... that actually worked." Keiko said, astonished. "I was actually joking when I summoned Pyxis, I didn't think it would actually work." I said, laughing lightly. I gave Pyxis some bread as a treat for doing so good. "Alright! Let's get goin-" "Going where, hm?" I heard a voice asked behind me. Me and Keiko turn around rigidly and there was Tsunade. "AAAHHH!! We're going to die!!" I yell as I fall on my ass. "Calm your ass down Ciel!!" Keiko shouts as she shakes me back and forth by my collar. "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!" I shout again. Keiko slaps me. "Calm yourself woman!! We'll make it out!! Come back to earth!!" Keiko shouts as she keeps comically slapping me. I snap out of it and stood up and coughed, a bunch of red paw marks on my face. "We were.... going to the land of the waves!! I want to go visit my friends and of course visit the ocean that was named after me! Yeah! That's right." I said as motioned Keiko to go along. "Oh! Yeah!" Keiko agreed. "Oh really? After coming home from a mission." Tsunade said, raising a eyebrow. "Ahaha.... yeah!" I said, sweating a little. But I don't think Tsunade could tell, it was raining after all. "Tch, why are you going to find Itachi?" Tsunade asked me, walking towards me. She had a umbrella with her, so she wasn't drenched in rain. "Because... I want Duckbutt back." I said, looking down. "You're in no shape to go on another mission and this is the Akatsuki we're talking about. Whatever they want you for, it can't be good. Just stay put here in Konoha!" Tsunade yelled. "We're fine!! We're good to go on another mission!" Keiko yelled. "Even if you capture Itachi, what are you going to do!? You can't handle him even if he's apprehended!" Tsunade shouts. "Don't worry man, I got this." I said as I start walking in the direction that Pyxis pointed in. "Tch, do whatever you want. You're way to stubborn." Tsunade said as she walks away too. Pyxis waddles after me while Keiko flew after me. "Well... that was easy." Keiko said. "Dude, you're not an easy button."

(A/N: I know, short and crappy chapter but bear with me here, it'll get better.)