Chapter 88

*First person pov*

I was bottle feeding the little guy. Makarov explained everything about Fairy Tail to Neji and he understood. Neji actually supports Makarov and Fairy Tail. Also, I didn't learn too long ago all the other dragons are the guild masters. The one who uses water magic is Blue Pegasus's, Master Bob. The one who shot me and Keiko down from the sky was Lamia Scale's Master Ooba. I actually see that dragon being Ooba... she did spin us. And the last one... it was Sabertooth's Master... Jiemma. You know, the bad guy. What Makarov was telling about him, he is one of the nicests dragons out of all of them. I was still kinda wary, but I took his word. Also, I told him of what happened to Hisui.... He was fairly upset but relieved. No more kids will get hurt but no kid should die an early death as that. He told me he would tell everyone in my stead, so I don't have to worry. Anyways, I was bottle feeding the little guy. Apparently, that little brat doesn't want to be held except for me, Keiko, Neji, and Wendy. I don't know why, but I don't care. All the girls were crowded around me to coo at the baby. Speaking of Keiko.... she was in her room. She was better, but she rather not be around a lot of children that is the same age as Hisui. "Hey, does he have a name?" Evergreen asked me. "I don't have a name for him." I said as I looked at him. "Oh!! Can we name him!?!" Lisanna shouts. All the girls squeal and started shouting names. But only one name really reached me. "Romeo!!" I didn't know who said it, but it came to my realization. The baby I was holding was Romeo. HOW DID WE NOT KNOW!?!! IT TOTALLY FITS TOGETHER!!! THERE IS NO ROMEO IN THIS FAIRY TAIL UNTIL NOW!!! Oh my god I'm a idiot!!! This baby has all the features of Romeo!!! "Alright! His name shall be Romeo!" I announced. Romeo already finished his milk and he gurgled at his new name. Everyone awwed, Romeo liked his new name. "Looks like he likes it." Neji said beside me. "Yeah, he's cute..." I said, smiling at Neji. I saw all the girls staring at us intently. "What?" I asked them, confused. "I don't know.... You just really seem like a mother right then and Neji-san the father.... It's like you're ACTUALLY a girl." Lucy said, pointing it out. "I agree with Blondie.... Pinkie seemed like a female..." I cringed at the name Flare gave me. It sounded like a certain name I gave to a girl... "Ahahahaha...No... we're not going to turn into a game of house..." I said, sweat dropping. I saw a glint in everyone's eyes. "LET'S ALL PLAY HOUSE!!!" Erza shouted and all the girls cheered. Somehow, a set appeared and we were all in costumes. "Why am I involved..." Neji said, he was in some sort of business suit. I was wearing a dress, but it wasn't obvious I was a girl. "Mother! Juviva got a A on my test!" Juviva said, she was in a schoolgirl outfit. "Oh my, I guess I have to cook your favorite tonight!" I said, setting Romeo in a crib. Where the hell did this set come from!? Where did that crib come from!?! And why the hell am I going along with this roleplay!?! "Hmph, you're not that good. I got an A+ on my test!!" Levy said, holding up a test. Juviva did that 'Juvi' thing that she does. "As expected from my well educated daughter!" I said, looking at the test. "Man, why do I always have D's?" Lucy said, crumpling her paper. "Oh my... That's a problem Lucy. How about your mother help you with your studies?" I said, pointing to myself. "Ah! Thank you mommy!" Lucy said as she jumps into my arms. I heard a door open and close. What the hell!? Erza was all goth!! "I'm back mother." Erza said as she went straight to her room. "Moody much, are you Erza? C'mon, why don't you come down stairs and spend time with family?" I said to her, hands on my hips. All Erza did was move her dyed black and pink hair out of her face and walked back upstairs. I sigh. "What am I going to do with that child." I said, shaking my head. Explain to me why you are still doing this in the first place....? I HAVE NO CONTROL OF MY BODY!!! "Honey, I'm home!!" I heard the door open and shut. "Father!!" Everyone who was on the set shouts and runs and hugs Neji. "Oof, you guys are heavy!" Neji said as he lets go of the hug he gave the girls. They told him about their days and I just stood there and smiled. WTF AM I DOING!?! "Welcome back hun, how was work?" I asked Neji as he walked over here. "It was just fine sweetheart. As long as you're here when I get home, that is." Neji said, smiling. I saw beads of sweat on his forehead and his eyes scream 'get me out of here!' So he doesn't want to be here as much as I do. "Darling, you're going to make me blush." I said, holding my hot cheeks. YOU'RE BLUSHING FOR REAL!!!! I CAN'T STOP DAMMIT!!! Just then, a hand slided onto my waist. "Don't look away, you're adorable when you blush." Neji said huskily in my ear. "D-Dear!" I shout as I looked at him. Neji smiled and leaned in to kiss me. OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T MOVE!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! I heard Romeo crying. My body moves on it's own and I rushed to Romeo's aid. I had anime tears streaming down my face. THANK YOU ROMEO!! I swore, Romeo gave me a thumbs up with his fat thumbs. I heard the door open and close. Who now? I saw Wendy in a preschool outfit. I mean, she is four. "Mommy!" Wendy shouts as she wraps her tiny arms around my legs. "How was school sweetie?" I asked her as I crouched down to her level. "It was fun!! And the ride back home, the bus driver gave us candy!!" Wendy said cheerfully. Since when were there buses here!?!? Or let alone how do these people know about buses!? I don't know. "That's good! I'm glad you're enjoying school!" I said, as I take off her hat and ruffled her hair. She giggles and she runs up to Neji, hugging him. WAIT A MINUTE!!!! THIS IS GENJUTSU!!!! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!!! I stopped my flow my chakra and went back into reality. All of the girls were asleep on the ground. Romeo was sleeping peacefully on the floor, and Neji was asleep, mouth open and a bit of drool on his face. Evergreen was the only one awake. "Huh?" I asked her. "I was the one who casted the genjutsu, because I can." Evergreen said then walked away. Um... What kind of fucked up logic is that? I shook my head and woke everyone up. I didn't wake Romeo because the genjutsu was already lifted and he was asleep. "Oh my god!!! Neji and you almost kissed!!! I ship it!!!" Lucy fangirls. "Yaaaaasss!!!!" All the girls yelled and me and Neji sweat dropped. "Reedus!!! Please draw yaoi manga of Ciel and Neji please!!!" Levy yelled across the room to Reedus, who was painting something. "Please!!" All the girls yelled as they ran over and swarmed poor Reedus. "You haven't told anyone here your gender, did you?" Neji asked me and I laughed. "Ahaha... nope. They'll be so disappointed that the yaoi isn't happening."