Chapter 55

*First person pov*

I got back to reality and looked around where I can find out where we are. Okay, where can I get information from...? I look at all the Akatsuki and settled on Lollipop, since he is more reluctant to tell me. But then again, Lollipop is the actual leader. Oh well. I jump to where Lollipop is. "Aaaaaay, Tobi! Will you be a good boy and tell me where we are?" I ask him. Lollipop tells me this country which I don't even know what the hell it is. "Oh really? Can you tell me the coordinates of this place?" I ask him. And again, Lollipop is speaking a whole different language so I just listened and let Okamia decipher it. "Thank you Tobi! You're such a good boy!" I shout as I jump down from the hands. "Tobi is a good boy! Did you hear that Deidara-sempai?" "Shut up hm!" Okay... it's going to take a few hours before I gather enough chakra so I can transport you to this place. While I do that, heal Yugito and not get caught, we only have one shot at this. Pfft, I got this. Don't worry about it. ... And how does that help my extreme case of worry that you're going to screw this up? I ignored Okamia and started healing Yugito secretly.

Time skip~

Okamia! Are you done yet!? I'm done! Ready? Yes. Yugito was conscious, but she pretended to be knocked out. "Yugito, are you ready?" I whisper to her. I see a slight nod and I knew she was ready. Shoot. Okay... but I just want to tell you before we start... There is no way we can save Isobu, his consciousness and recognition is gone and if we try and will rampage if we let him loose. Okay... I understand... Alright, GO!!! I see my hologram body was replaced with my real body. Kakuzu, who was making sure that my real body didn't escape, realized I was gone. "THE RECRUIT IS ESCAPING!!" The hologram Kakuzu yells as he whips around to see me. "GO GO GO!!" I shout at Yugito and she jumps up. I made a bunch of hand signs. "O swift wind that dashes through the heavens, Vernier!! Ile Vernier!!! O strengthen of an arm to cleave the heavens, Arms!! Ile Arms!!! Ile Armor!!!" I shout, enchanting me and Yugito. "THAT DAMN SNEAKY BITCH!!!" Hidan yells. I laugh and turned to look at the large door at the far end. "Wind Lightning Fire Dragon's ROAR!!!" I shout as all of my elements came out of my mouth and at the door. It made a large hole. "GO GO GO!!" I shout and me and Yugito run. I turn to glance at Isobu. I'm sorry Isobu... I'll see you again sometime. We jump out the hole running. We were outside, jumping tree to tree. "It won't take long until they catch up to us." Yugito comments. "I know. Okamia said that we were near the stone village. I don't know where that is, but do you know whether or not we are close to Konoha or Kumo?" I ask her. "It's very far from Kumo, but it is very near Konoha. If we just cut through the region where the rain village is, we might be able to get to Konoha within four days." My eyes widen at Yugito's suggestion. "NO! The rain village is where the Akatsuki originates and are loyal to them, so we can't go through the Rain. We can't go to Konoha either, since they are expecting us to trap us on the way there. We have to go Kumo, and avoid Rain and Konoha." I tell her. "But that's a week journey! We have no supplies, and we have no idea where we are going!" Yugito yells. I stay silent, since she was right. We continue jumping from tree to tree. Then it came to me. "I got it! I have a map and a compass!" I shout. "Really!? Get it out!" Yugito says as she stops on a branch. "Come on! We don't have the time to stop! I can figure it out while on the run!" I shout as I keep jumping. She hastily tries to go after me. "How!?" She yells. I pull out my phone and typed in Naruto maps and pulled up one of our region. I got out my compass app and checked which direction we were going. "Okay! If we keep going southeast we will get into the country of earth. We will scale the borderlines of the earth to avoid any rock shinobi. We will cut through the country with the wave village shinobi. We won't cut through the country with the sound ninjas for... Reasons I'm not comfortable telling. We will cut through all the other countries and get to Kumo, you're village. Then, we'll see where to go from there." I explain to her. "But can we make it? We have no food, no supplies, no nothing except for that small metal box." Yugito asks. "We can always hunt and protect ourselves with our jutsu." I tell her. "Where are we going to sleep? We have nothing to sleep on." Yugito says. I thought about it then got the idea. "Okay, I figured out what to do about supplies and camp. My summons can bring us supplies and stuff." I suggested. "Can they do that?" Yugito asks me. I nod and turned back to my surroundings. "But we can't do it now, we have get to a safe place." I tell her and I see in the corner of my eye that she nods. Man, I bet Naruto and Keiko are freaking the fuck out. Are you sure you want to go all the way to Kumo? Konoha is just a four day trip on foot. It's better to be safe and go all the way to Kumo. Besides, they are more after Yugito than me. Okay, if you say so...