Chapter 74

*First person pov*

"So this is Fiore Village...?" We were staring at a huge village. I see someone very familiar walking towards us. "Welcome to Fiore Village! I'm the Lord of this village, Hisui E. Fiore." Hisui says and I gasp. She was young, about 7 or 8. How is she the lord? "You're pretty young to be a lord." Neji says, looking her up and down. "Daddy passed away just a year ago... and I was to take the throne. I may be 7, but I'm very smart. I can run this village, trust me." Hisui says, bowing. "Now, help us take care of this dragon problems. Come to my home, we will tell you more of the details." Hisui said as she starts leaving. We follow her to a Mcmansion. It was a really cute one, in my opinion. It was really plain, and I like plain stuff. "Come, my maids will make some tea." Hisui says as she leads us to two loveseat couches facing each other with a table in between. Me and Neji sit next to each other with Keiko in my lap while Hisui sat in the other. "It all started a year ago... I don't know what my village did to these dragons, but they just destroyed everything in sight." Hisui says. She was about to continue, but Neji cut her off. "Dragons? As in plural? How many dragons are there in total?" Neji asks Hisui. "There are 4 in total. They had took all the orphaned children, so that's why I'm still here and other children are here. They had burned most of our fields down, and they still do. I'm afraid that we won't make it through winter... so I beg of you, I need you to assassinate all of the dragons for 2 million ryo." Hisui announces, astonishing all of us. "2 million ryo!? Isn't that a bit too much!?" Keiko shouts. "This is a S-rank mission after all. Don't die on us." Hisui says, bowing. We nod but I had a question. "What happened to the bodies of the jounins that we sent here but failed?" I ask Hisui and she looks down. "They were all perished to ash, I'm sorry. There was nothing left that we could have saved." Hisui apologizes and I nod. "Okay, is there a hotel where we can reside in?" Neji asks Hisui. "We'll give you rooms in the nearest hotel here. I beg of you, rid of this endless torment on my people. They are starving." Hisui tells me, bowing. Now that I think of it, she was a little boney. "Don't worry, we'll solve this dragon problem." I tell her. She nods and commands the maids to lead us out of the house. We leave the gates and start walking. "So... what now?" I ask Neji. "We ask around. But first, we'll get settled in a hotel." Neji says, as we head in the direction in the hotel. We walk up to the front desk. "Hello, can I get two rooms?" Neji asks the woman behind the desk. "Huh? We don't need two rooms." I said, confused why he was getting two rooms. "Well, which is it?" The woman asks. "Two." Neji said, glaring at me. "One." I said, holding up a finger. "Two." Neji says, gritting his teeth. "If you two can't decide, I'm going to have to tell you to step out of the line to decide so I can deal with other people." The woman says. We step out of the non-existent line. Seriously, there was no line, we were the only ones there. "We're getting two rooms." Neji says, crossing his arms. "No, we don't need to. We can share a room." I tell Neji, rolling my eyes. "It's not proper for a man and woman to be sharing a room, if they're not dating or married." Neji said, crossing his arms. "Ciel, just let's just get two rooms. Neji is way too stubborn to back down." Keiko tells me. I huff and glare at the ground. "Fine. Two rooms." I mutter. Neji nods satisfied and went back to the front desk. He came back with 2 keys. "You're room is number 67. Luckily, my room is right across the hall from you." Neji says as he hands me a key. I nod and we head to our rooms. Neji goes to room 68, across from me while I got to room 67. I unlock it and was spacious, no, HUGE. I walk around in awe while Keiko unpacks her stuff. "Wow..." I say to myself as I look at the dining room. Yes, there was a fricking dining room. It had a chandelier above the table in the dining room. "Ciel! This hotel room is amazing!" Keiko shouts as she runs into all the rooms. I chuckle as something catches my eye. I walk over to it and it was the map of all of the rooms. It shown the room numbers on the rooms. I realized we got the biggest room on the floor. I take a look at Neji's room and it seems to be the 2nd or 3rd smallest room on this floor. I smile, he put my well being before his own. But I don't see any reason why he got two rooms, this room has 3 bedrooms with doors. I shrug and put the list back down on the table it was on. I hear a knock on the door. "Ciel! Let's go already!" Neji yells through the door. "Coming!" I yell back. Keiko finishes unpacking her stuff in her room and comes out and shuts the door. "I'm set too. Let's go." Keiko says and I nod. We walk out with Neji.