Chapter 54

*First person pov*

I blink and see we were back at the place where they were extracting Isobu. Huh... He's nicer than I thought. Do you think ill of us? What!? No! It's just.... after all you guys have been through I didn't think some of you would be so trusting. Well, I can't say the same because you are my first jinchuuriki. True, true. Can we speak to Matatabi now? Sure, let's go. I put my hand on Yugito so Okamia could have a better connection. It took a minute, and we were in Yugito. "So, you're the one who spoke to Isobu. You seem too weak to be talking to Isobu, I suspect you are using assistance of your bijuu?" Matatabi says, eyeing me. "Yes, I am Ciel Heartfilia, the jinchuuriki of Okamia, the 11 tailed. I hope we can be great friends." I say, smiling. Matatabi laughs hysterically. Then in a fast movement, her claws were against the cage, trying to claw me, startling me. "Don't mess with me, humans and bijuu will forever be enemies, no matter what you try to do." Matatabi growls, then backs away and lies down. "How can you be so sure?" I ask her. She scoffs. "Because all you humans want is our power. If we didn't have that, they would strike us down without a single thought, branding us with the name of a beast. I don't like it, the fact that our power is keeping us alive. Even though we may be immortal, we can still be sealed forever." Matatabi says, closing her eyes. "Ciel doesn't want us for power, she truly does love us bijuu, mean or not." Okamia says, finally by my side. "That's just the sweet talk to coax you out for power." Matatabi says, not even looking up. "I've been with Ciel for most of her life, our minds are connected. She truly loves all of us." Okamia says, looking at me. "......." Matatabi doesn't say a word. I look around and spot Yugito on the ground of the cage. I walk over to her but I hear the movement behind me and the ringing of the metal of the cage. "Don't wake her up!!!" Matatabi yells, her green and yellow eyes piercing. "Why? I need to wake her up so we can devise a plan to get you two out of here, maybe even Isobu as and bonus." I tell her. "Just... don't.... She may have been able to activate my bijuu cloak mode but this is the first time I'm going to talk to her...." Matatabi says quietly. "Then this will be the first. Otherwise, there won't be ever. I'm going to wake her up." I say as I continue walking. "No please! I don't want to hear those harsh words again... All you humans tell us how much you hate us on first glimpse, I don't want to hear them...." Matatabi says, looking down. I was taken back but regained my composure. "But, am I far from the majority? I didn't tell you how much I've hated you when I saw you. In fact, I don't even know you that well so I don't have the right to tell you I hate you just yet. If I didn't tell you I hated you when I saw you, what makes you think Yugito will?" I ask her. "They always do! No matter what, they will hate us, insult us, try to break every single part of our sanity!" Matatabi yells. "I know... I want to break that cycle of hate, but that's not my job. There is someone else, who is more capable that cycle. I'm just a mere support for the bridge itself. But, that someone else can only break the cycle, the past hate will forever haunt you so... I've decided just now.... I will seal the rest of that hate and forever live in harmony." I tell her, giving her a closed eyed smile. Matatabi didn't say anything so I walked over to Yugito. "Yugito! Wake up!" I shout as I shake her awake. She stirs and looks at me sleepily. "Who... Who are you?" She asks me. "I'm Ciel Heartfilia of Konohagakure, I'm going to get you out of here, away from the Akatsuki." I tell her, lightly smiling at her. She looks around, gasping at Okamia and Matatabi. Matatabi backs away in the corner of her cage while Okamia stood her ground. "Wh-Where am I?" She asks me, surprisingly calm. "I guess you can say that we are inside your body? I don't know, this is the place you host Matatabi, the two tailed." I tell her as I pull her up. "Matatabi? Is that her name....?" Yugito asks. "Yeah.... are you going to talk to her? I've heard from her that this is the first time you're going to talk to her. That is, if you want to talk to her." I tell her. Yugito looks at Matatabi, she had no emotion on her face. "Matatabi-san, I am truly grateful that you have lent me your chakra when I needed it the most. I have saved so many comrades because of it, I am in your debt. Though all the villagers hate you, I don't, because you haven't done anything to me to make me hate you. It would be and honor, if I were to have you by my side." Yugito says, as she gets on her knees and bows. Matatabi was taken back then got closer to the cage. "Raise your head child. I don't mind being by your side, since we're going to be together until you die." Matatabi says softly. Yugito raises her head to see Matatabi holding her fist out to Yugito. Yugito smiles and returns the favor. "Ciel, get in on this too." Matatabi says as she holds out her other fist. I run over to it and fist bump it. We all smile at each other. "Okay then, going to leave me out, that's fine, I'll just sit over here and be lonely while you guys have fun without me. Go ahead, don't mind me." Okamia says, pouting. "Then stop moping and get in on this if you want to." Matatabi says, irritated. We all fist bump each other laughing. "Okay, back to business. So what I planned to get you guys out of here is to heal you first, since Yugito is still knocked out. It wouldn't take a long time usually, but Kakuzu is surpressing my chakra so it will take me a long time to heal you. And when I'm finished, I won't be able to join you out because I am only a hologram when you wake up, same with all of them. When you do, I will give you a bunch of enchantments of speed, defense, and offense as well as an escort if I can summon them and gather enough chakra for all this jutsus. This is also the last time you might see me, because I might die after this." I tell her, totally true since the zombie duo is going to kill me. "Well, I'm going to change those plans. I have a method of transporting you here in where the hell we are with my chakra. I just need the coordinates, so you won't die from the hands of the zombie duo." Okamia says. "Wow, you're just capable of doing everything." I comment. "I know I'm awesome! But sometimes I wish that I had hair so I can do a hair flip." Okamia says, as she attempts to flip her fur. "Wow, okay then. Change of plans, when you wake up, Okamia will teleport me to the coordinates of this place and I will enchant all of us and get the hell out of here." I tell them. "Sounds like a decent plan. No objections." "Same here." Yugito and Matatabi say at the same time. "Good, because we're out of time." Okamia says, and our bodies starts disappearing. "Good luck Ciel-kun." Yugito says. "You too as well." I say as I disappear.