Chapter 123

*First person pov*

"You never fail to come at right time, Naruto." I comment as Naruto turned to look, there was a scratch on his face. Kakashi came up behind me and ran at Sasuke. He went to punch Sasuke, and Sasuke turned to stop him but it was too late. He got punched away and I have to say, he got some serious air. He was knocked all the way up to the bridge wall, and he turned to jump off it. He let go of Sakura's kunai and he landed on the water little ways away. "Naruto, I'm glad you came." Keiko said as she turned around to keep an eye on Sasuke. "You've got even better time than me, Naruto. I never expected you to come, but I'm sure as hell am glad you did." Kakashi said as Naruto set Sakura down on the water. "Th-Thank you Naruto..." Sakura thanked him as he stood up to face Sasuke. "Sasuke... Sakura-chan is a part of Team 7... just like us." Naruto said to Sasuke. "In case you forgot, I'm ex- team 7." Sasuke said to Naruto, a half smirk on his face. "Was that proof enough, Naruto? Sasuke's not the same person an more." Kakashi said, but Naruto only stepped around him. "Sasuke..." Naruto called. "What!?" Sasuke snapped at Naruto, glaring daggers at Naruto. "Tobi told us the truth about Itachi! I don't know if I believe him or not, but either way, everything you've done..." Naruto trailed off then spoke again. "I understand why you did it!" This alarmed everyone for some reason. Sasuke's eye twitches. "Naruto... I told you once before, you never had parents or siblings... you never had ANYONE." Sasuke trailed off then harshly glared at Naruto. "SO SHUT UP, YOU OUTSIDER!" Sasuke yelled, finishing his thought. Sakura came around and surprised me, by glaring at Sasuke. Never had she once glared at Sasuke. "NARUTO'S HAD FAITH IN YOU, SASUKE-KUN! NO MATTER HOW BADLY THE WORLD SLANDERED YOU, HE STILL CONSIDERED YOU A FRIEND!! ... He still does..." Sakura finished, holding her hand to her chest. "Just now... Just moments ago I finally got revenge for Itachi on one of his betrayers. One of the Leaf's top brass... his name was Danzo." Sasuke said, shocking everyone except me. "It was a high unlike anything I've ever felt. Like I was cleansing the Uchiha name of the stigma that's dogged if for all these years. Like I was freeing the Uchiha from being associated with this corrupt shinobi world. In a sense, that's what the Leaf had always wanted. After rejecting my clan for many generations, I'm finally going to wipe it from your memories..." Sasuke started laughing, a crazed look on his face. "BY KILLING EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU, UNTIL LEAF IS CRUSHED FOREVER!! ANY LINK TO THE UCHIHA EXCEPT FOR CIEL WILL BE SEVERED AND OUR NAME WILL BE PURIFIED!! THAT IS HOW I WILL REVIVE MY CLAN, ALONGSIDE WITH CIEL!!!" Sasuke looked at me, and I glared at him. "YOU'LL BECOME MY BRIDE, AND BEAR MY CHILDREN!! MAYBE NOT NOW, BUT I'LL HAPPEN!! BECAUSE I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN!!" Sasuke yelled, eyeing my body up and down. I feel soooooooo uncomfortable. "Can I just leave?" I whispered to Kakashi, but he didn't pay any attention. "Hey!" Keiko yelled, pointing at Sasuke. "Back off from Ciel! I will kick your ass!" Keiko yelled, but Sasuke payed no attention to her. Sakura was so shocked and hurt that she couldn't utter a word. Naruto made a hand sign and shadow clones appeared. Kakashi put a hand out, blocking the Narutos. "This is my job! Sakura, get out of here." Kakashi said to us. "But Kakashi-sensei-!" She gets cut off. "I don't want you four to have to see this. Get out of here, NOW." Kakashi said sternly. "I-!" Sakura tries again, but Kakashi again cuts her off. "The kind of poison kunai you'd have learned to make from Shizune won't kill Sasuke. Orochimaru would've made sure he'd be immune to it. And besides... you've seen that you can't handle this." Kakashi said, and we'd stayed silent for a moment. Sasuke activated his chidori, walking towards us. How does he have this much chakra? This is insane... "Kakashi-sensei... are you... Are you going to kill Sasuke?" Naruto asked Kakashi, fearing his answer. "LEAVE!" Kakashi yelled, not answering Naruto to spare his feelings. Naruto's lip quivers, then one of his two clones grabs Kakashi while the other clone and him made a rasengan. "YOU'VE LEFT HIM VULNERABLE!! I WON'T HESITATE FOR A SECOND!!" Sasuke yelled as he ran with his chidori. "NARUTO, WAIT!!" Kakashi yelled as he struggled against the clone. "NARUTO!!" Keiko and Sakura yelled, and I just stayed silent. Sasuke's chidori and Naruto's rasengan collided, causing a huge explosion. Water splashes everywhere, waves coming up and sweeping me off my feet and into the water. I felt the water embraced me as I sunk to the bottom of the river. My breath escapes my mouth as I tried to swim up to the surface. But, something always HAD to go wrong with me. My foot gets stuck, halting my movements. I look to see FREAKING WHITE ZETSU. He was holding my fucking foot hostage. I reach down to try and pry his fingers off, but it didn't work so I started to punch his hand. My lungs screamed for air and I used both of my hands to try attempt to pry his hand off. He was fucking smirking, the jerk. I couldn't hold it any longer and water filled my lungs, as I clawed at my throat. Is this where I die...? Zetsu drowning me...? Wait, no. They need me, so they'll probably perform CPR on me... You should be more concerned about what they'll do to you! Right, right.... HALP ME SOMEBODY!! Dumbass... that's all you're going to do? What am I supposed to do then? I can't ask for your power, because the Akatsuki will find out about you and totally trash the idea to gather all the other bijuu and come after me, or rather you. Pfft, Sharingan can't control me. I'm that powerful.... Except that your eye jutsu is the one that can control me. HA! SUCK IT UCHIHAS!! I go limp and I stare up at the surface, light peeking through. The last thing I saw before I drowned, was a small body swimming down through the water as I get pulled down.