Chapter 80

*First person pov*

I walk in with Natsu, to meet Gray leaning on the wall. "We need to talk." Gray said dragging me. "Hey-" I get dragged away. I sigh, letting him. How the hell does he have this strength? I'm 16 he's like 7 or 8. "How do you have ice jutsu?" Gray grows at me, pinning to the ground. Now, I would be fangirling if he was my age but he's a dinky kid. I sigh, upset at the Naruto world be so cruel to my desires. "How do YOU have ice jutsu?" I retort. He glares at the ground and gets off me. "It's my clan's Kekkei Genkai. The Yuki clan." Gray said and my eyes widen. Y-Yuki!? A-As in..? Yeah... Gray's related to Haku, Haku Yuki. "I was only a baby, my older brother killed my mother and father. For some stupid fucking reason, he didn't kill me. Instead, he left me on my Aunt's doorstep. Ul, my Aunt, raised me to health until she died of illness. I hate him, I hate him so much. I want to kill him." Gray said, bawling his fists. "Um... May I ask... who is your brother?" I ask, curious. "Haku Yuki." Gray spits. I gasp. "Oh my god." I breathe. "What!? You know him!? Where is he!?" Gray yells. I shake my head. "Well... I did know him..." I told him slowly. "Tell me!" Gray yells. "Let me explain." I said, glaring. I sigh as he settles down. "I encountered him on a mission. He was my enemy, and I was his. However, we were able to become friends somehow." I explained. His expression became angered when I said I became his friend. "The next few days after I befriended him, on the day where me and my team had to battle him, he told me of his past. Kekkei Genkai was feared and people were killed because of it. Your mother was able to get away and hide herself and married a well-off farmer. She had you and Haku. Haku, who discovered the ability you guys have that your mother tried so desperately to hide, used it. In panic, your mother smacked Haku to make him stop using then hugged him spewing apologies, but your father already saw it. Your father murdered your mother in front of you and Haku, then made a move to kill you next. Haku used his ability to save you, not make you suffer. He gave you to Ul, knowing you would be in good hands with his mother's sister." I explain to him. I didn't realize that Gray had tears streaming down his face, choking up. "Oh god, where is he." Gray asks me. I look down. "I didn't... but my teammates killed Haku... I tried to save him but I was too late..." I said, looking down. Gray's eyes widened. "N-No..." Gray stutters. "Yeah..." I said. "But this doesn't explain why you have ice jutsu...." Gray said. "I... I gained it by eating his ice... letting him live on inside me, I have his powers..." I explain to him. "You can eat other elements other than your own..." Gray said in deep thought. "All dragon slayers can.... it would injure you very much but you can gain more powers if you're lucky.... that's how I got the ice..." I tell him. There was a silence among us. Gray was still crying. I got up and got my handkerchief out and wiped those tears. "That's enough crying. Haku wouldn't want to see you cry." I said, smiling at him. "Hai..." Gray said, rubbing his eyes. "Should we head back?" I ask him. I noticed a chakra signature, and it seemed like it just got here. "Come out as well. You're obvious." I stated, looking at the source of the chakra signature which was in a bush. I see the rustling and I see a ball of blue come out. It was Juviva. "You will pay! Making Gray-sama cry!! Juviva will defeat you!!!" Juviva yelled as she turned into water. Hmm... I wonder if she's related to Suigetsu in any way in this anime. "Juviva, it's okay." Gray said, sighing. Juviva retracts to her body. "Gray-sama..." Juviva mumbles. "Let's go." Gray said, walking. I just shrugged and followed him. "Hey... do you know a person named Lyon? Ultear?" I ask Gray as we walk. Juviva was trailing behind us quietly, while glaring at me. "Yes, we lived together with Ul. Though, I don't know where they went." Gray said softly. "I see..." I said, looking at the clouds in the sky.