Chapter 96

*First person pov*

"Maguilty Sodom no Jutsu!!" I yelled, pointing at Obito. The teal swords launched itself at Obito. Obito just sat there on the rock cockily. "It won't work." Obito said and the swords went through him. I smirk. "Or will it?" I said. Obito tenses and doubles over in pain. "W-What the h-hell did you do?" Obito groans out. "Two years of blood, sweat, and tears of training to learn this jutsu. I learned this specifically to defeat you. Prepare to meet your demise, Obito. Oh, and say hi to Grandpa, Itachi, and Rin on the other side for me, will you?" I asked him. Obito growls. "You bitch..." Obito hissed at me as he stood up. "Are you getting serious now? Well, as much as I want to play with you more, but I gotta catch up to Keiko. Don't want the aloe vera eating her... or let Duckbutt get away." I said as I did more hand signs. "Maguilty Rays no Jutsu!!" I yelled as yellow lasers appeared and went for Obito. He starts running, to get away from the deadly rays. He dodged one of them, but the second one hit him. "Gah!" He yelled as he fell to the floor, yellow light enveloping him and inflicting pain on him. The yellow light disappears, his Akatsuki cloak slightly ripped up. "Grr..." Obito growled. "You know, you're not that strong. You're just a wet little kitten when you don't have your jutsu, eh?" I said, laughing. Obito disappears, then reappeared in front of me. He punched me in the face and I fly away, tumbling on the ground. I wipe my mouth, there was blood. "Well, at least you pack a punch. Otherwise, that'll just be sad." I said as I stood up. You might want to use you eye jutsu. Huh? Why? I didn't need it for a long time. Well, you can't really use any other jutsu besides the Maguilty sense, so you're going to need your eye jutsu. Yeah... I guess you're right. I activate my eye jutsu, and my vision is inverted. "Oh, you're going to use Nocte Carnia? I feel honored." Obito said, glaring at me with his sharingan eye. "Which is better? Sharingan, or Nocte Carnia?" I said as I got into my battle stance. A breeze blew past us. When the breeze died down, we charged at each other. Obito grabbed a kunai and threw it at me. I get a flash from the future that there are explosive tags on it. I scoff and dodged the knife, since I didn't want to get stabbed. It explodes and I just ate up the fired. "Man, explosive tags taste the worst." I mumble to myself as I wiped my mouth. I get a flash that I get stabbed from behind in the back of my neck and I die. I dodge the kunai, and dropped. I tried to kick Obito to trip him but he used his time space jutsu. I get a flash that he'll take the chance while I'm vulnerable from the failed kick and stab me. I roll out of the way as he stabbed the ground. Obito disappears and I get a flash. He appears above me and stabs me, but I don't die but I get severely injured. I made hand seals. "Maguilty Sodom no Jutsu!!" I yelled and a teal sword appears in my hand. I block the kunai that was in Obito's hand with the sword. We clash at each other with our weapons. I heard Obito's kunai crack, so I applied more pressure. The kunai snapped and I brought the sword down on Obito. He used his time space jutsu to stop from getting physically injured, but he still felt the pain. He grunts in pain as he falters a bit. I use that little falter to kick him away. WOOO!! HE GETTING THE WET WORK!!! No.... He's fighting like he isn't serious... no... he ISN'T serious. "When are you going to get serious?" I asked him, narrowing my starry eyes. Obito gets up, like he didn't get hit a bunch of times. "I'm testing your strength. For you to be able to get this far, I applaud you." Obito said and a anime tick mark appears on my head. "Hey! Be serious here!! It's pissing me off!!" I yelled, pointing at him. "Well, you're not serious either. Why should I?" Obito asked me and I almost anime fell. "Well.... I only get serious when the other person's serious!!" I yelled. "Then we have something in common." Obito said plainly and this time I anime fell. "Well then get serious!!" I yelled at him. Obito shrugged. "I don't see why I should waste energy on something that isn't even a threat." Obito said. "Hey!! I'm the only one who can harm you when you go into that jutsu thing!! You should fear me!!" I yelled as I point at him. "I can just find a way to counter it when we meet again." Obito said, shaking his stupid pumpkin mask. "Like I said, there won't be a next time!!!" I yell as I face palm. "You must be incredibly dumb to not realize that you can't defeat me with the level you're on." Obito said, checking his damn nails. "ARRG!! DAMMIT!! I HATE YOU!!!" I yelled at him, glaring at him. "Feelings mutual." Obito said as he messes with the rim of his stupid mask. "Why the hell are we just standing here talking? Let's just get back to fighting so I don't get any more pissed off." I said as I got back to battle position. Then right at the moment, Zetsu came out of the ground, with two bodies one their shoulders. "We dealt with the little kitten, shall we head back?" They said, finishing each other's sentences. My heart dropped to my stomach. They... They didn't... They might have.... "Good work. We're heading back. I wish I can take you back with us, but we have other matters to attend to. Bye-bye!" Obito said, doing the bye bye in Tobi voice. Obito did that black hole thing and gets sucked in, with Zetsu as well. "Oi Wait!!" I yelled as I tried to drag them out but they were already gone. Shit... this is not good. We need to find Keiko.... If there is any of her left... Don't you DARE say that Okamia. She's fine!! She has to be!! She has to be alive!! I sniffed the air, trying to locate Keiko's position. Remember, I am a dragon slayer. Their senses are enhanced. Found her. Keiko, wait for me!