Chapter 21

*First person pov*

"C'mon Ciel! Let's go together to the hot springs!" Naruto says as he bangs on me and Keiko's door. "No, go on without me." I tell him and I unpack my colossal titan doll. "Maybe he's just embarrassed about his tiny penis." I hear Sai said through the door. "Guys, Ciel doesn't want to go to the hot springs. Don't force him, he has his reasons and it's final." Yamato says, saving me. "Yeah, but isn't this for teamwork? Ciel should come with us... even though we teamwork really well, it's this bastard over there." Naruto grumbles. "What was that?" Yamato says, demonically through the door. "Eeek! Nothing!" Naruto says in a panicked voice. "Ciel! Come on! Please?" Naruto pleads. "I SAID NO!!" I shout through the door as I hug my plushie. Keiko sighs and shakes her head. "Can't you just transform into a dude?" Keiko asks. "No! My innocent eyes say otherwise." I say to her. "But you aren't that innocent. I mean, you do edit the Icha Icha series." Keiko says, as she unpacks my Iphone. She hasn't let go of that thing, like ever. I'm worried. "Yeah, but I never seen a real life penis." I tell her, blushing. "Well, today will be the first then. Go already, Naruto has been bugging us for like five minutes about this." Keiko complains. "What are you talking with Keiko about!?" Naruto yells through the door. I walk over to the door and lean against it. "Nothing!" I tell him. "Well, if you don't come out, I'll eat all the food in your fridge!" Naruto yells. I open the door in a heartbeat. "WHAT!?" I yell at him. He didn't even answer but just dragged me. "Let's go!" Naruto cheers. "Ack! Let me go!" I shout as I pound on his arm. I look around for Yamato and he wasn't even here. "Where's Yamato!?" I ask Naruto. "Yamato and Sai went ahead since I was taking too long. Now let's go!!" Naruto yells. I keep pounding his arm and struggling that was keeping me captive but it was too strong, damn boy strength. I didn't realize that I arrived at the boy's hot spring and dragged me in. He pulled me out to the hot spring area and splashed hot water on me. "See? The water's nice." Naruto says but I didn't even pay attention. I just only payed attention to the area I was in. There was guys everywhere and I was turning redder by every second. A Guy, stood up from the water.... revealing everything before the waist. I was a shade of read I didn't even know I can turn. I walk backwards until I bumped into a chest. "C'mon Ciel! Let's get in the water!" I heard a voice say. I turn around rigidly and see Naruto... butt ass naked. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed before I passed out.

Time skip~

I was in the gloom corner. "I'm sorry Ciel, I didn't think Naruto-kun would drag you into the male hot springs." Yamato apologizes to me. After I passed out, Yamato brought me back to my room and scolded Naruto. But he didn't tell Naruto my gender, thank god. "Well, that's Ciel's loss. She shouldn't have opened the door." Keiko says, from her futon. "I was so scared... at the fact I was in the males hot springs but at your things between your legs... I mean look," I say as I pull out a kunai. "A average erected... um... thing is about the same size as a kunai. And a kunai can kill someone.... I'm terrified at the fact that someday one of those.... things.... will enter my body.... and those things come in different sizes.... bigger than average.... I'm even more terrified at the fact some are bigger..." I say as poke the kunai in my hand. "I... didn't need to know this." Yamato says, sweat dropping. I turn to Keiko. "Don't you agree!? You're a girl, you should understand my feelings!" I shout. "Well, I'm probably the only exceed in this world so I don't have to worry about those things penetrating me." Keiko says as she hugs my plushie. I throw my arms up in frustration. "At this rate I might become a lesbian..." I say as I fall on my back. "Well... I don't know what to say... I'm a man and can't understand your feelings and let alone comfort you on this sort of topic..." Yamato says. I huff as I sit back up. "Whatever! I'm going to take a bath... Pinky is out of the bath so I might as well go now before she goes to take a second." I say as I get all of my towels. "Let's go Keiko." I tell her. She puts my plush down and flies on top of my head. "Bye Yamato..." I say as I leave my room. I arrive at the hot springs and strip down quickly and got in the springs. Keiko got in beside me on a rock. "Ahh..." I sigh in relief as I submerge my mouth underwater and make bubbles. After a while of soaking, I see familiar pink hair in the corner of my eyes. I dive my head in the water. Why is she here?! Is she here to soak again!? I glance at Keiko pleadingly. She was napping! I tug on her leg and she stirrs. She glares at me and I point in the direction where Pinky was. She immediately knew what was going on and got out of the water. She runs over to Pinky and starts talking to her, trying to distract her. Keiko turned Pinky away from my direction and gave me the signal to run. I do so and run into the changing room and threw on my clothes. I didn't have time to put on my bandages, but I just booked it. I run down the halls to my room, hoping nobody I knew saw me without my bandages on my chest. I run into my room and slam the door. I walk over to my futon and fall face first onto it. "I'm never going into a hot spring ever again..." I muffle through the pillow.