Chapter 20

*First person pov*

We were walking down a path. Pinky and Keiko calmed down about Sai but Naruto is still sour. He was staring at Sai, it was really creepy. Note to self, don't make Naruto angry so I don't suffer his creepy stares. It looked like Sai had enough and confronted Naruto about it. "What is it?" Sai asks. Naruto just keeps staring. "Please stop staring at me. Don't make me hit you." Sai threatens. Naruto got angry and shakes his fist at Sai. "Every damn thing you say just pisses me off more!!!!" Naruto shouts. I sigh with Keiko. "I don't have any malice towards you." Sai states. "Liar!!" Naruto shouts as he points at Sai. "I'm just trying to put on a kind attitude." Sai says, fake smiling. "AHA! SO YOU DO HAVE MALICE!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!? ALL YOU DO IS PISS PEOPLE OFF!!!" Naruto shouts. "Hey, hey! Don't say something like that right in front of your captain, Naruto. Teamwork and cooperation are the most important things in a team. I thought Kakashi-san had already taught you that. Someone like you in the team with the great Kakashi-san, what is with you?" Yamato scolds. "It's because he's not a member of team Kakashi!! The other team member... is Sasuke!!" Naruto argues. "This guy... is just taking Sasuke's place, someone chosen to fill the gap. I'll never consider someone like him as a team member!!" Naruto finishes. Sai just stares at him then grins. "Well... I'm glad you think of me that way. I wouldn't want to be likened to... the weak shit for brains Orochimaru's clone who only cared about power and ran off to Orochimaru, betraying Konoha." Sai says, still fake smiling. I look over to Naruto, and he was shaking in anger. OH MY GOD IT'S A FIGHT!! I CALL BET NARUTO!! Dude, we've seen this. We know Pinky will punch the shit out of Sai. Uh... I forgot. Dumbass. HEY! Naruto takes a step and his fist clenches into fist. "You bastard..." Naruto growls. Pinky puts a hand in front of Sai. "Truly, the most important thing is teamwork. Sai... Naruto... since he doesn't know you all too well, he said too much. I'm sorry... please forgive Naruto." Pinky says. I step in front of Naruto as well. "Please... forgive him.... he has a disease called stupidity and there is no vaccine for it... don't hold it against him..." "HEY!!" I chuckle at Naruto's outburst and turn back to Sai. "But no, seriously, forgive him." I tell him. Yamato sighs in relief. "I'm glad at least some of you are reasonably." Yamato says. Sai fake smiles. "Think nothing of it." Sai says. Pinky fake smiles and tilts her head to the side. I copy her movements. "Well... that's good." Pinky says. Pinky punches the shit out of Sai and I flicker in front of him in the air and stomp him into the ground, leaving a tiny crater. I jump back to where Pinky is and we smirk at each other. "On the other hand, you don't have to forgive us." I say coolly. Keiko shakes her head and climbs into my arms. Sai sits up, wiping his mouth where Pinky punched him. "You guys completely fooled me... that fake laugh before..." Sai trails off. "Since you don't seem to know anything about Sasuke-kun... don't talk about things that you have no idea of!" Pinky yells. I give him the deadliest glare. "Badmouth Duckbutt one more time and see what happens. Don't piss me off today, I'm running out of places to hide bodies." I threaten Sai. I may don't like Duckbutt, but he is my teammate, nobody and I mean NOBODY, can insult him other than me. "Hehe, gotcha. I won't say anything in front of you. But you can use a fake smile like that... I'll remember that." Sai says, fake smiling. "You've just been hit, why're you acting so cheerful!!!" Naruto shouts. "A smile's the best way to get out of trouble. Even if it's fake. Amazingly, it fools everyone... I read that in a book. It doesn't look like it works here though." Sai says, as he stands up. I see in the corner of my eye that Yamato making some hand signs. "Shichuutou no jutsu!!" He announces and the ground shakes. The ground crumbles revealing wood coming out of the ground into a cage. "If you guys won't stop fighting, I'll toss you in the cage. I said we don't have time before we go to Tenchi bridge, but there's five days." Yamato threatens. Naruto and Keiko looked scared for a second, not wanting to go in the cage. "As the mediator here, here's my proposition. You can spend a day or so in the cage to work out your differences or we can go to a hotel that has hot springs. What'll it be?" Yamato says before he puts on his famous scary face. "You guys don't really know me that well either... I like being nice and friendly, but... I don't have problems with ruling by fear either." Yamato threatens again. I shrug and headed off to the cage but only to get pulled back by Keiko. "What are you doing!? Don't you want the hot springs!?" Keiko hisses. "Hey, you, me, and Yamato know that I can't even go in the hot springs. I'd rather go into the cage instead of going to the hot springs and suffer watching my teammates soak in pleasure. If I can't have fun, I'm dragging them down with me." I tell Keiko. "Please Ciel...?" Pinky asks, with stars in her eyes. I stare at her and sigh. "FINE!!! Let's go to the hot springs." "Yay!"