Chapter 30

*First person pov*

We were jumping tree to tree. Pinky uses her wounded arm to swing on a tree branch. Her expression changes from composed to pained and she lets go and plummets. "PINKY!!!" I shout. "SAKURA-CHAN!!!" Naruto shouts. Keiko jumps into action and flies down to catch her. Keiko sets her down on the tree and we jump down to where she was. Naruto kneels in front of Pinky. "Sakura-chan..." Naruto trails off. I look at her arm. Kurama's chakra acts like a poison... how interesting. Yeah... I don't know what to do for her arm. I don't think my magic can help with that... "This is..." Pinky says as she looks at her arm. "Orochimaru attacked me... but it only hurts a little... don't worry." Pinky lies, smiling at Naruto. "Sakura-chan... you shouldn't put yourself in danger like that." Naruto scolds. "Let's take a break. Sakura is our only medical ninja and while Ciel knows some, he doesn't know to Sakura's extent. She is needed to successfully complete this mission." Yamato says, standing up. "I'm fine! If we don't leave now... you even said so..." Pinky trails off. "I think Pinky is right. We should go now. I can carry her weight." Keiko tells Yamato. "While it's true that I did say that... but there is also a saying 'rushing only leads to disaster.' There is a difference between hurrying and rashness." Yamato says. "Yeah! Sakura-chan is our only medical ninja with super strength! So we gotta take extra care of you!" Naruto shouts. Pinky points at Naruto angrily comically. "Enough with the 'super strength' already!!" Pinky shouts. I laugh lightly while Keiko giggles. "Naruto! Ciel, Keiko, and you will be partners for the remainder of this mission. But Naruto, I need to discuss something with you." Yamato says from behind his back. Naruto gets up and runs to him to follow with a 'gotcha'. I stand up and look at Pinky. "Hey, can you help me change my bandages?" I ask Pinky. She looks surprised and looks behind her where Naruto and Yamato are. "Right now? They are right there." Pinky says with a whisper. "This tree's trunk is thick enough, I just need to get behind it. Now, are you going to help me or what?" I ask her as I get behind the trunk and taking off my shirt. "Um, right!" She squeaks as she gets up and follows me. I felt her unwrapping my bandages then pauses. "What is it?" I ask her. "Y-You're wound is already healed." Pinky stutters in disbelief. "Oh? I heal very fast since I am a jinchuuriki. I also used my medical ninjutsu while we were speaking and stuff. I just need you to get rid of those bloody bandages and get new ones so I can conceal my boobs." I tell her as I shake off the bloody ones. She nods and gets new ones and wraps them around my torso. "Why do you hide your gender?" Pinky asks as she is wrapping. "Hmm... When Guy and Kakashi first found me, they thought I was a boy because of my short hair. I thought, hey, why not just go along with it? Let's see how long this lasts before figuring out I was a girl this whole time. Four years have past, and most of you haven't figured it out that I was a girl. The only ones who found out was Ero-sennin, Tsunade, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikaku, Shikamaru, Keiko, Shizune, You, of course, and..... Duckbutt." I tell her. She freezes when I said Duckbutt. "How long did Sasuke-kun know?" Pinky asks me. "Since Zabuza and Haku..." I trail off, remembering Haku. "So... back when Naruto and Sasuke-kun fought on top of the hospital.... when Kakashi-sensei and Jiraiya were talking... when Kakashi-sensei said that Sasuke-kun was trying to get a pink haired female's attention but she didn't care for him but Naruto... is that you?" Pinky asks slowly as she continues wrapping. "Yeah... right before he left the village, after he knocked you out.... I came to stop him and he... he confessed to me and took my first kiss right before knocking me out." I tell her slowly. It looked like she was shattered into over 9 thousand (Hehehe) pieces. "Is... that so... how do you feel about him.... what is your answer?" Pinky asked, sorrowful. "I don't believe in love. It's an endless cycle of pain and I want to avoid it all together. So I guess you can say my answer is no, I have no intention of returning Duckbutt's feelings." I tell her. She looked happy for a second then returning to wrapping my boobs. After she finishes we sit back down. I pull out Sai's picture book. "Say, you wanna read this?" I ask Pinky. "I don't see any reason not to." She says, shrugging. I look over to Keiko, who was leaning on the tree using my phone. "Keiko! Get in on this!" I call her. She sighs and comes over. "Get in on what?" She asks me. "Reading Sai's picture book." I tell her. "KK." She says as she sits in my lap. I turn it to the first few pages. "What is... this book....?"