Chapter 6

*First person pov*

We jumping from tree to tree. "Hey Naruto... can I ask you something?" Pinky asked Naruto. "When did the Akatsuki started targeting you?" Pinky asked Naruto. "I don't know..." Naruto answers truthfully. "A while ago... two Akatsuki's agents infiltrated the Leaf in order to contact Naruto. It's been three years since then, and they've started moving. Though I can't see the motive behind this." Kakashi says. "Why did they wait three years?" Pinky asks. "That's because Ero-sennin-sensei was with Naruto all the time. If they took action, Ero-sennin-sensei would most likely overpower them." Keiko answers. "Well, from what I've gathered, I heard there was other reasons. It requires considerable preparation to separate a tailed beast from a man. I assume that's what hampered their effort." Chiyo says. "A tailed beast?" Pinky asks. "What!? You are Tsunade's apprentice and you don't know that?" Chiyo says, in disbelief. "The information regarding the nine tails is top secret material in Leaf, so..." Kakashi trails off. "Well, I suppose so." Chiyo says, probably not expecting any answers. "The tailed beasts are in fact magical beasts possessing tails. The Sand always possessed the one tailed. That is the guardian raccoon sealed within Gaara-sama." Chiyo explains. "A one tail? So there are other different kinds aside the nine tails." Keiko says. "Indeed. There are a total of nine tailed beasts in this world." Chiyo says. "But... there is a rumor of another tailed beast." Chiyo adds. I flinch. Ōkamia! Did someone see us!? Like I said before, I am a sensory so if a person was nearby I could have told you. Unless, the person was very good at concealing their chakra or maybe be able to manipulate animals. For example, Shino and his bugs. I can't sense that it's a bug under someone's control. So are you saying that af animal under a shinobi's control spotted us and reported what they saw? Bingo. Well, shit. "It's said to have 11 tails. But since there are 11, there must be a 10 tailed." Chiyo finishes. "11 tails!?" Naruto says, in disbelief. Well, since they already know, when I should tell them about you? Hmm.... tell them after this mission. Is that a really a good idea? There is no better time than now. Okay... gotta mentally prepare for it. Chiyo started explaining the characteristics of a tailed beast and I kinda zoned out. "Everyone halt!!!" Kakashi suddenly yells, scaring the shit out of me. I stop completely and I see a familiar face up ahead. "Who...?" Pinky asks. "Right from the beginning...." Kakashi trails off. "This guy... those eyes..." Chiyo says, studying the figure. "Yo! Weasel! How ya been doin?"