Chapter 107

*First person pov*

Hinata tries doing that Hyuuga thing of palms and stuff but Pein dodges them all. I fly up above Pein. I signal Hinata to stop fighting Pein and get out of the way. "Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" I yelled and aimed it at Pein. He held his hand up. "Shinra Tensei!" Pein shouts as he aimed it at the attack, a gust of air blocking the lightning and going around him. I land back on the ground since I couldn't fly anymore. Hinata and I charged at Pein once more. Hinata had chakra chinese dragon heads on her fists, it was kinda cool. I ignited my fists in flames as I charged at Pein. He held his hand up and my eyes widened. "HINATA!" I yelled as I shoved her away, tumbling. She was far away enough, so I didn't had to worry about her getting hurt. "Shinra Tensei!" Pein yelled and I get knocked off my feet and into the air, upward. Pein produces rod like things and threw them at and insane speed at me. I couldn't move in the air, so I just covered my face with my arms. I get hit by all the rods in different places and I cough up blood. There was one in my stomach, two in each arm, but most of them were in my wings. I fall down from the sky, which was like 60 meters. I see, he aimed for my wings so I didn't get away by flying away.... Guess we weren't any help here, were we? I still can do some stuff.... I rip the rods out of my body as I fell quickly and I used my wind dragon slayer healing magic.I flipped over to the sky as I did hand seals and pointed my fist at sky as I fell. "Gather! O river of light that's guided by fairies!" I shout as light comes off of me and shoots into the sky. "Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!" I shout as a circle of light surrounds my fist. I point it then to Pein as I flipped over to the ground. "FAIRY GLITTER!!!" I shout as the circle of light disappears then reappears around Pein. It explodes, knocking Hinata away. Naruto would have been knocked away too but he was pinned to the ground. I fall to the ground, tumbling painfully. My dragon force disappeared, the Fairy Glitter took a lot out of me. I fly face first on the ground and I try getting up. But I felt a foot plant on my back. The smoke cleared to reveal a unharmed Pein. He points his hand at me. "Shinra Tensei." Pein said and I get smashed into the ground by gravity and air. "Ack... aghhh!" I screamed, feeling my bones breaking from the pressure. "STOP IT!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Naruto shouts at Pein. Hinata gets up and charges at Pein with a scream. "Ha!" Hinata yells as she tried to punch Pein but he just side stepped, off of me. "Shinra Tensei." Pein said and Hinata was knocked away. Since I was still in Shinra Tensei and most my bones were broken, Pein walked over to a Hinata. "Stop... it!!" I yelled as I tried to stand up against the pressure. But of course, my bones were broken. "STOP!!!" Naruto yells as Pein pulled out rod. He glances between Naruto and me then stabs Hinata. There was a silence. "YOU BASTARD!!!" I yelled as I struggled to heal myself, but I was out of chakra. Katsuya, who was on Hinata's shoulder, starts healing Hinata, but really slowly. Pein says some stuff to Naruto I couldn't hear. Naruto screams and red chakra surrounded his body. Six tails appear on Naruto's back and his skin disappears. Bones of a fox is worn on Naruto. I feel the Shinra Tensei wear off. I spot a metal rod that I took out of my body on the ground next to me. I grab it and stood up, using it as support. "Naruto..." I trail off as I looked at him. "Do you really think people can understand each other like this?" Pein asked Naruto and he roared in response. "That's it... but my pain is greater than yours." Pein said to Naruto. Naruto was growling but then some kind of wood starts restraining Naruto. Yamato? No... it's coming from Naruto's chest.... I remember, it's Tsunade's necklace. Naruto reaches in his chest and rips out the necklace out of the chakra and blood. He smashes the necklace and the wood ceases. I drag myself using the rod. "Naruto!" I yelled to him. He turns to me, growling. "Didn't you say... that you weren't going to use Kyuubi's power anymore? What are you doing? I thought your ninja way is to never go back on your word...?" I said as I keep limping to Naruto. Naruto growls more then roars at me. I blink and Naruto was gone. I smelled a strong metallic smell behind me and I looked. Naruto was behind me, his arm up ready to strike me. He struck me, and I was knocked back at least 90 meters, tumbling. There was a huge gash on my back to my butt. I flip over on my back, groaning. I cough up more blood and I see Naruto above me. He stabs my shoulder with his fist, and I cry out in pain. I look over at Pein, who was just watching. I looked back up at Naruto, who was still growling. "Do you not... recognize me...?" I asked him as he pulled out his hand from my shoulder roughly, earning my scream again. Blood pours out my exposed wound. Naruto keeps slashing at me, my body jerking every time followed by a scream. Ciel, at this rate... you're going to die... Heh, what's wrong with dying? I don't really care.... Besides, Nagato or Pein or whatever the hell his name is going to revive all the dead.... I wonder what's going to happen once I go into the after life? Well, either way I'm ready... But... do you mind the fact that Naruto's the one who killed you...? How are you going to face Naruto after all of this...? He's not going to know. I know that I shouldn't keep stuff from him.... But I'm still not going to tell him. Okay... Okay.... Well, don't worry about the seal on me breaking or whatever... It'll only break if you're dead for 24 hours so I'm stuck in here until then. Okay.... See ya then. Right. I smile at Naruto, blood all over me and him. My blood. "Don't push yourself too hard... okay? I'll see ya some other time.... It seems like I won't acheive my dream, eh?" I said, coughing a little, trying to my supposed death dramatic lol. Naruto didn't even react to I said but just stabbed me through the heart. Pain washes over my nerves like a tidal wave and I fell into a slumber I don't think I will wake up from in a while.