Chapter 49

*First person pov*

Shikamaru steps backward, and Hidan mimics because he has no choice. "What are you going to do?" Izumo asks Shikamaru. "I'm gonna drag him out of that weird drawing he made on the ground...! That way his jutsu.... his curse will wear off!" Shikamaru announces, he was sweating bullets. "What do you mean?" Izumo asks again. "...His huge weapon... Has three sickles...." Shikamaru and I scoff. "Idiot, that's a scythe. Get your weapons right." I tell him, but he ignores me. "Judging from it's shape, it's able to make long ranged attacks at a much wider range than it can at making clean hits. It's purpose then, is that to give external wounds, big or small, to it's enemy. Meaning... if he can give just one wound to his opponent... then he has a way to kill him, guaranteed." Shikamaru explains. "So that's the curse? But what's the relation between the wound and the curse?" Izumo asks again. "Blood. Making a link between the cursed opponent, which means he needs to consume the blood of the enemy's to activate it." I tell Izumo across the area. "Right. I saw that guy lick some blood. So that's it, he wounds his opponent and if some of it gets on the sickles, he can curse the opponent." Shikamaru concludes. Shikamaru goes into more detail but I zone out since I already knew all of this. "This brat..." Hidan says, trying his hardest to stay in the circle. "You talk too much." Shikamaru says. "DAMN YOU BRAT!!! AFTER I TAKE CARE OF THE PINK HAIRED FAGGOT, I'M GONNA TEAR YOU, GRIND YOU AND SPLATTER YOU TO DEATH!!!" Hidan yells. "There won't be and after." Shikamaru says as he successfully dragged Hidan out of the circle. "He's out!!" Shikamaru yells. "Now! To make sure it wore off!" Asuma yells as he throws a shuriken at Hidan's ear, tearing it. Asuma's ear didn't tears, so we're safe. Shikamaru does more hand seals and his shadows peeled off the ground and stabbed Hidan in all sorts of places, unable to move. "You did great, Shikamaru." Asuma says as he gets his knuckle blades out, and tries to stand up but, he falls back down because of his wound on his leg. I put Keiko on my head and supported Asuma. We walked towards Hidan slowly. "Kakuzu!! Gimme a hand here!!" Hidan yells but Kakuzu didn't make a move. Asuma shifts to cut off Hidan's head. "MOVE IT DAMMIT!!" Hidan yells at Kakuzu again and Asuma cuts off Hidan's head. "Didn't I tell you not to let your guard down." Kakuzu says, as Hidan's head flies off his body along with his shinobi headband and jashin necklace. "One more to go..." Kotetsu says. "...If you wanted me to help, you should have asked earlier." Kakuzu says. "YOU WERE LATE KAKUZU!!! YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!" Hidan's head yells. Everyone was shocked while I remained normal. I walked over to his head. "What are you going to do faggot?" He sneers. I don't say anything and pick up his rod thing. "Keiko, pick up his head." I tell her. She nods unsure and picks him up by the hair.. "Ewww, his hair is slimy. How much hair gel do you use?" Keiko says, disgusted. "OW OW OW OW!!! THAT HURTS ASSHOLE!!" Hidan yells. I take the rod and got into a baseball position. "Now let go." I tell her and she obliges. She drops it and I hit Hidan's head, and it goes far. "YOU FAGGOT!!!" I hear him yell as it goes into the forest. "HOME RUN!!! TEAM PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!!!!" I yell as I run around ridiculously. Everyone except Kakuzu sweat drops. Kakuzu sighs and uses his threads to retrieve Hidan's head. The threads come back it a dirt covered face and leaves sticking in the hair. "YOU ASSHOLE!!! I'M NOT A BALL FOR BASEBALL!!" Hidan yells. I pretend to look thoughtful. "Am I supposed to punt you like a football?" I ask him innocently. "YOU FAGGOT!!! I'M GOING TO GUT YOU!!!" Hidan yells. "In the state you're in? You need to learn to shut up." I tell him. "What the fu..." Kotetsu says. "Ya... I don't really know how to handle the situation either..." Izumo agrees. "In that situation, even if he is alive without being attached to his body, he won't be able to perform any jutsu. Immortal or not, as long he is like that he can't do anything." Shikamaru says. "True..." Izumo agrees. "So, we've just gotta take out the other..." Kotetsu says. Shikamaru doubles over with a grunt. "Shikamaru!" Keiko shouts. I completely forgot about Kakuzu and turned to him. He was in the air and kicked us away, onto the ground. "ASUMA-TAICHOU!!! CIEL!!!" I heard someone scream. Asuma coughs and I sit up, wiping the blood away from my mouth since I took most of the hit. "From the point you ask me to help you, you've involved me in this." Kakuzu says as he sews Hidan's head on. "Shit... I got it..." Hidan says, wincing from the pain. When Kakuzu finally finished sewing Hidan on, Hidan stands up and moves his head around. "Ah~~! It's finally back on!" Hidan rejoices. "Don't move too much, it'll come off again." Kakuzu says. "I can't believe they attached it..." Kotetsu says, sweating as well as scared. "What the hell are we up against!?" Izumo yells. "Not only are your rituals long... but your battles and your speeches... man you take forever on everything!! You take care of the prized bounty while I take care of the rest. I don't want you to kill the newbie, I don't want to take care of a angry leader." Kakuzu grumbles. "Izumo!" Kotetsu shouts as he unravels his scroll. "I know!" Izumo yells back, making a hand sign. Kotetsu summons his weird club thing, it looks like a clam. "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara!!" Izumo shouts as sticky liquid comes out of his mouth and on the floor. Kakuzu steps in the sticky stuff and sticks to it. Kotetsu runs on the floor using his chakra so he doesn't stick to it. "YOU'RE MINE!!" Kotetsu says as he jumps in the air, ready to swing his huge ass club clam. The sewings on Kakuzu's arms come off and arms come off, launching themselves at their throats. I turn back to Hidan, who was right in front of us. Asuma got his knuckle blades and threw them at Hidan, who dodged. "ASUMA! CIEL! BEHIND YOU!!" Shikamaru yells. I turn my head to see Hidan's scythe coming for us. I jump up and prepared my wind dragon slayer healing magic. I jump in front of Asuma and took the hit of the scythe.