Chapter 83

*First person pov*

I was lying in my temporary room, fiddling with the necklace Aries gave me while reading the poem book Capricorn gave me. All the other stuff the zodiac gave me was in pockets or on the desk in the room I was in. Many of the Fairy Tail brats came by asked me to train with them, which I did since I was such a nice person, but... I feel empty. I guess this is the after effects of breaking my contracts. I hope it subsides. Hey Ciel... you haven't eaten in awhile. Is that so...? I'm not feeling hungry. You haven't eaten in two days. Everyone is worried about you and Mira kept bringing you food but you refuse. Eh... food doesn't seem to have any flavor these days. Ciel, this isn't good. Eat something, I don't care if you're not hungry. It's not good. I'm worried for you health. Fine... I'll at least visit Keiko. She isn't that well yet, but she's nearly there. I got up and walked into the bathroom. Oh god, I looked horrible. I was pale, bags under my eyes. My eyes seemed lifeless and my hair was messed up. I sigh as I wash my face and fixed my hair. Maybe Keiko can cheer me up... I walked to the mess hall. Everyone turned their heads towards me. "Ciel!" They yelled as they rushed over to me. "Ciel, are you okay? You look a little pale." Lucy pointed out. "I'm fine." I reassured, flashing them all a fake smile. "Is that so? He looks fine to me." Natsu said. "Idiot, he's definitely not okay. Look at the bags!" Gray said, as he takes off his clothes. "Gray, your clothes." I said, sweat dropping. "Ah!" He yells as he rushes to put them back on. "Ciel, is there anything we can do?" Wendy asked me. "Yeah! I don't really like seeing you like this..." Levy said. Gajeel walked here with a bowl of kiwis. He shoved them in my mouth, me almost choking on it. "Eat dammit. It's not healthy." Gajeel said as he got another kiwi. "Gajeel! That's too much!" Lisanna yells as she takes the kiwis away from Gajeel. "Gajeel, Ciel almost died." Mira pointed out from the counter as I gulp the rest of the kiwi. Then, water was poured on me. "H-Hey! What the hell!? Juviva!" I yell, turning to her. "That wasn't Juviva." She said, defending herself. "Then who-" I get cut off when I bump into a rather large chest. "I've... finished... step one..." Laxus said, breathless. Was he training to learn the rasengan this whole time? Laxus looked worn out, his breath was ragged and sweat beads runned down his face. "Okay... but you didn't have to prove it by popping the water balloon over my head." I said, as I look my water soaked shirt. "Shut up... just give me the next step... this better not be balloons or anything the same shape of the balloon..." Laxus said, standing up straighter. "Why don't you take a break?" I suggested as I wring the water out my clothes. "Fine... but why the hell do you look like total crap?" Laxus said, looking me up and down. "Don't worry about it.... just get some rest. I'll give you the next step in a few hours if you're up to it. Laxus sat down at the bar, ordering stuff. "I'm going to see Keiko... where is she?" I ask them. "She's in her room. Surprisingly, she's recovered! All thanks to Wendy's magic!" Lucy told me. "No, it's all thanks to Ciel's book." Wendy said, smiling at me. I smile back at her. "Okay.... then we'll depart soon. By the way, where's Makarov?" I asked them. They all shrug, then running off to do their own thing. I sigh as I dodge a flying bottle. I dodge more bottles as I head to Keiko's room. "Hey, Keiko, how you feeling?" I ask her as I walk in. Oh I wish I didn't. Actually, it wasn't that bad, it was cute. She was wearing a tutu, a crown, and a big fluffy pink scarf. She was dancing to the caramelldansen. "C-Ciel! Wh-What are you doing!?" Keiko screeches. I laugh, it's been a while since I laughed. "You're such a pretty girl!" I squeal. Oh, how I wish I had my phone back so I can take pictures of Keiko. "S-Shut up! At least I have the balls to wear this kind of stuff!" Keiko yelled. I smirk. "Oh? Is that a challenge I hear? Gimme that outfit!!" I shout. She handed me the same outfit, except that I'll fit me. I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. And I have to say, I look damn good. "Follow me Keiko." I said as I walk back out of her room. I walk into the mess hall and stood up on the table. All of their heads turn to me and I put on the music. I sing along as I dance to the song. All of their mouths drop open. "Ou, ou, ouwaowa..." I sing along. After the song was over I point to Keiko. "SUCK IT!!!" I shout and she blushes in embarrassment. "Ciel, what are you wearing? You look so gay." Laxus said. "HEY!" I shout as I point at him. "It's not called being gay, it's called being," I pause as I do a pose. "FABULOUS!!!" I shout as I start twerking. Everyone sweat drops. "Have you lost all respect for him or is it just me?" Lucy asked. "No, it's all of us." Levy answers. "HEY! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS I'M PRETTIER AND BETTER TWERKER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!! I CAN GET ALL THE LADIES WITHOUT TRYING!! HELL, MAYBE EVEN SOME MEN!!" I shout as I do the splits, showing off how fabulous I am. "WHY WOULD WE BE JEALOUS OF YOU!?" Nearly all the girls shouted. "Still... it's nice to see Ciel back to his old self. I was getting really worried." Wendy said, relieved. "ALRIIIIIIGHT!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE TO YOU CIEL!!!" Natsu shouts as he puts on that... weird swan tutu thing. "BRING IT!!!" "I'M BRINGING YOU DOWN!!"