Chapter 41

*First person pov*

"EEEEKKK!!!" That wasn't my scream. I look to my left to see Hinata, blushing. I looked at the position that me and Neji were in. Ohhhh.... Swirls replace Hinata's eyes and she bolts away.Neji quickly gets off and reaches out to her, but not making any move to. I was laughing like a maniac. "HINATA-SAMA!!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" Neji yells as he shakes her. It makes me laugh even harder, I was literally dying from lack of air. "AIR!!!" I managed to rasp out and continue laughing. It didn't take long for Neji to look at me and start laughing with me. After we had calmed down Neji looks at me. "It's been a long time since I laughed like that... Or had this much fun..." Neji says. I look at him and smile, happy to know that I've made him happy. I chuckle. "Hahaha, I've made you say mercy and made it look like you are gay to Hinata. Today's a good day!" I chirp. Neji playfully glares at me. I look up at the sky. "Hey... do you know what time it is?" I ask Neji. "Hmm, it looks like it's 5:00, why?" Neji asks me. I stand up. "I need to go pick up Keiko, I promised her a father daughter date." I tell him. Lies, it's a mother daughter date. "Okay... when are you coming again?" Neji asks, he sounded hopeful. "Hm, hopefully tomorrow and if not, definitely the next day." I tell him. He nods and stands up. "Okay, I'll walk you to the door." Neji says. I nod and smile. He walks me to the door and I wave goodbye. I walk to the Yamanaka Flower Shop and enter it. "Welcome! Oh! Ciel! Are you here for Keiko?" Inochi says from behind the counter. "Yeah, are they in Ino's room?" I ask him. "Yeah, you can go up there and get Keiko." Inochi says, giving me a bright smile. I smile back as I walk past him to go upstairs but a hand stops me. I turn around to see the happy smile that Inochi was wearing turned into a twisted smile. He pulls out a battle axe. "You see this? I have never used this in battle, so it still a virgin . It will probably lose it when my daughter lose hers." Inochi says. "Ey, c'mon man, I'm not into Ino like that. We talk sometimes, but not all the time. But," I say as I get closer to his ear. "My new teammate, Sai, did flirt with her and called her Ms. Beautiful. Just want to let you in on that." I tell him. "Oh, is that so? Well, I gotta go find this 'Sai' guy. HONEY!!! TAKE CARE OF THE STORE WHILE I GO ON AND ERRAND!!" Inochi yells and runs out the door. I chuckle. Rest in peace Sai, rest in peace. I go upstairs and knock on Ino's door. She opens it. "Oh! Ciel! Keiko! Ciel's here for you!" Ino says, calling for Keiko. I hear walk towards the door. "Alright, bye Ino." Keiko says as she walks out. "Bye Keiko!" Ino says as she shuts the door again. We walk out of the flower shop. We head to Ichiraku ramen. I noticed a familiar pink hair in the crowd. "Hey Pinky!!!" I shout to her and waving. She turns around from the window shopping she was doing and looked at us. "Hey Ciel!!" Pinky smiles but I feel like there is something else behind that smile. She speed walks toward me, while a back away. "Uh, Pinky, what are you doing?" Keiko asks, scared as well. Pinky got a hold of my arm. "We're going have a shopping date!" Pinky announces and I sweat. "NOOOOOO!!" I shout as she drags me into a female clothing store. I struggle against her but her grip is too strong. Damn you Tsunade. "Hey excuse me!! Do you think you can pick out some clothes?" Pinky asks an employee. I look at Keiko, who was on the ground messing around on the phone. "Help me!!" I shout to her. She didn't even glance at me. "You got into this yourself, you deal with it. Besides, Pinky is probably going to dress you in all sorts of frilly stuff so I can't miss out on this blackmail material." Keiko tells me. "Go to hell!" I hiss at her as I get dragged by Pinky as she follows the employee. "So, what would you like Ma'am?" The employee asks Pinky. She smiles and points to me. "Something that will fit nicely on this girl right here." Pinky tells the employee as she points to me. She nods a went to go gather up some clothes. I pout on the ground, knowing that there was no way I can get out of this. The employee came back with a bunch of clothes. "Oh hell nah."