Chapter 13

*First person pov*

I look at Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan. Dang, Kakashi's mangekyou sharingan is so badass. I wonder if there is a mangekyou version of my eye jutsu... Highly doubt it~! The byakugan doesn't, what makes you think there will be for yours? Hey, wishful thinking man, wishful thinking. "This is my new sharingan." Kakashi announces. Naruto and I look at Kakashi. "What is it?" He asked after a little while of staring. We turn away and focus on what's ahead of us. "Kakashi-sensei... it's okay if you screw up." Naruto says. "'Cause we'll finish it off!" I finish for Naruto. Kakashi chuckles. "IF you get the chance." Kakashi says. "Got it!" Naruto shouts. Kakashi activates the mangekyou sharingan and we jump up on top of the cliff, just in case if Kakashi misses, which he will. The area around Tranny starts flickering and so does he. I make a shadow clone to make a rasengan. Naruto was on the opposite cliff and does the same. Naruto charges in first, trying to shove the rasengan in Tranny. Tranny jumps off the bird, so Naruto accidently uses rasengan on the bird's head. I jump up to where Tranny is and try to shove my rasengan in him. Since he was in the air, he couldn't dodge. I made a direct hit and I smirk. My smirk falters when I realize it was just a clay clone. I look over to where Naruto was and he caught the bird with his clones and brought it over to a tree and start clawing at, trying to get Gaara out. The clone I made to make my rasengan with went to go assist the Naruto clones. I land on the tree that Kakashi was standing on, so did Naruto. "Kakashi!! Are you okay!?" I ask him. "Yeah... one way or another..." Kakashi replies, panting. The clones finally got to Gaara and freeze. I hear Naruto say beside me. "I'll get you...." I hear Tranny say behind me. "Gotcha, gotcha. I'll fight you again soon... hm." I growl and whip my head to the source of his voice. Of course, he was not there. I feel Keiko stirr on my head. "Daddy..." She mumbles groggily. I freezed. "YAAAAS!!! SHE CALLED ME DADDY!!! LET US TAKE THIS MOMENT AND REJOICE!!!" I shout as I run around with my hands in the air. "Ciel!!!! Not the time!!!!" Naruto hisses. I freeze and look at him. He gave me the scariest glare I have ever seen. It didn't help he was kyuubi mode, his eyes were red and fox like and his whiskers were thicker. "You've let your guard down..." Kakashi says. I smirk, the plan worked. I hear skin contact made and turn around, the real Naruto punched the shit out of Tranny. Naruto made a hand sign as he was falling with Tranny, and clones appeared. The clones got a hold of Tranny by all of his limbs and slamed him into the ground. Naruto soon followed, and stomped on Tranny. I hear Tranny grunt from the pain and Naruto got ready to punch. More punches followed soon after, Naruto was merciless. But it's not like I was sorry for Tranny, and never will be sorry for him. Naruto and his clone made a rasengan and slammed it into his stomach. It turned out to be a clay clone, though it wasn't a surprise to me. Red bubbles of chakra start powering out of Naruto. I narrow my eyes at him. Hm.... It's been a while since I saw the kyuubi chakra cloak... It sure has... Should we use our cloak and stop him? Nah, Tranny is here and can report that I went into tailed beast cloak mode. Dammit, you're right. The second tail appeared. The clone of Naruto beside me starts hissing in pain and holds his stomach. "UGHHHH!!! SO.... HOT!!" He screams. I sigh at him. Kakashi jumps off the branch we were standing on and pulls out some sort of seal thing. He comes around behind Naruto and sticks it on his forehead. I jump down from the branch as Naruto's chakra was retreating. I run to Naruto's side and crouch down to Kakashi. "How is he?" I ask him, a tad bit worried. "He'll be fine, just let him calm down." Kakashi answers. I nod and look at him. The process of the chakra retreating was taking a long time, but not too long. The chakra finally retreated. "Are you okay Naruto?" Keiko asks, finally awake. He doesn't answer, but it's safe to assume that he's fine. I hear a presence land behind me. I look and it was Pinky and Chiyo. Pinky was supporting Chiyo, must be the effects of the poison. "Finally caught up..." Pinky says, relieved. "You found this place well." Kakashi states. "We saw where the enemy was flying before." Pinky answers. "You are still... having trouble here it seems...." Chiyo says slowly, panting a bit. "Sakura-chan... the two of you did it..." Naruto says. "Oh yeah!! What became of the puppet? Serves him right!" I ask. They ignore me for some reason... I wonder why people do that. "Yes... more importantly, what of Gaara?" Chiyo asks. Me, Naruto, and Keiko physically flinch and look at the ground sorrowly. "...All right..." Chiyo says finally after a moment of silence. "Well done, Neji." I heard a voice behind me say. I turn around to the bushes. I see a bunch of shadows move all over the place. I spot Tenten in the tree throwing shurikens at a shadow. I identified the shadow to be Tranny with a kunai in his mouth. Oh yeah, I forgot he lost both of his arms. "Team Guy..." Kakashi trails off. Tranny jumps to the carcass of a clay bird he made. "WATCH OUT!!! HE IS A LONG DISTANCE USER TYPE THAT USES EXPLOSIVES!!!" I shout to them as the ran at Tranny. They skid to a stop when they heard my words. Tranny spits out the kunai in his mouth and bites a chunk of clay off the bird. He swallows the clay and his body bulges. "Take a look at my ultimate work of art... Art is a bang!!" Tranny announces as he gets bigger and chubbier. "EVERYONE, HURRY AND GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!!" Neji shouts at us. I hand Keiko to Kakashi and run at Tranny while everyone else runs away. "KATSU!!!"