Chapter 104

*First person pov*

"AHHHHGHHH!" I screamed as I literally sledded down the mountain.... Dangerously. I fall of the board and face plant onto the ground. I sit up and held my face in pain, since I landed on my face first. "Owowow...." I said as I rubbed it. I look up to see the freaking board falling above me. My eyes widened and it hit me in the head with a sickening 'twack'. It fell on the floor and I hold my head in pain and curl up in a ball. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" I yelled as I clutched my head. Okay, I'm pretty sure you know what's going on, but I'll just say it anyways. I am failing at my training. Ugh, again Ciel. Ugh, you think I would get this by now, but this is the freaking 40th time!! I groan and picked up my board and walked back to the mountain. I climb up the mountain and got back on the board. I wobble harshly as I try to stay on. Ciel! Just stop moving! I-I'm trying!! I finally lost it and I fall off the mountain again, tumbling down. The board falls on the other side of the mountain and breaks. I finally hit the bottom, painfully. I just sighed and my stomach grumbles. ..... We don't have food or water. Shit. What are we going to do about that? Well, actually, being the dumbasses we are, you can just eat the air but what about water? Oh yeah... I totally forgot that I can just eat the air... huh.... I got up and started sucking up the air around me. Now, about water. Do you think we could just contact King to bring us water? OR, I can just challenge myself to finish the training before I pass out from dehydration? Heh, you going to take that challenge? It might be too rough for a little girl like you. Of course I'm going to take the challenge, why not? I'm pretty much trapped in here and if I destroy this bag, the mountain will be destroyed with it. Okay? Well, just get started. Aye sir! I'm not even a man... I grab a new board and added chakra on my feet. I run up the mountain and set the board on point. I try to balance on it, wobbling every now and then. Well, I can see you made improvement. But, only a tad. You're just not sledding down this mountain that has no snow. S-Shut the fuck up!!! I don't want to injure myself from falling down, what else am I supposed to do than sledding? I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, trying to find the balance. You have to stop moving. I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME SHIT I ALREADY KNOW!!! Geez, calm down. I finally just stopped moving all together, I'm tired of trying to find the balance point. Then, everything just stopped. No more wobbling, everything was just still. ...Was it just that simple? Well... I suppose... you stopped wobbling .... I hate everything. I sighed to myself and started meditating. I felt scales appear on my skin, I had to resist the urge to scratch it. What? It's itchy when the scales appear... Since I had the not moving part down, I just need to control the natural energy. Hey, Ciel? Hm..? I was wondering, why don't you use your eye jutsu that much? Hmm... to be honest, I don't really need it. I'm fine without it. And another reason why is because if I were to use it in front of shinobi from my own and one of them survives from me- Now I'm just going to stop you riiiiiight there for a second. When you say one of them survives, are you trying to say that any shinobi that crosses your path will get annihilated? You're not THAT powerful you know. Psh, just let me wish that I'm badass for once. Anyways, if one of them survives and reports it to their boss, that can't be good. I'll just let your imagination imagine the possibilities what might happen. ...You do know our minds are connected? Including imagination? ...oh yeah. I'm stupid.

Time skip since I don't want to bore you all by just lots and lots of training~

I think you have it this time. Ugh... you said it's been 1 and half days? I'm so thirsty... Hey, you agreed to this challenge, not my fault. But, I think you mastered the dragon force this time. Yeah... I think I got this too. So, it turns out that you have to have goal or wish in your mind in or the dragon force won't activate. Yes, you still need natural energy but it's usually fueled by ambition. Aye. I open my eyes, dragon wings curled around me and just the right amount of scales on me. I stand up from the board I was sitting on, it didn't even wobble. I feel so much power surging through my body. I lift up my hand and it ignites in huge, and much hotter flames than before. I add wind to it and it gets much larger, and hotter, probably as big as a torso. I flicked my hand so the fire was put out. I flicked it again and lightning appeared, going everywhere. It was exactly like Duckbutt's chidori nagashi. I deactivated it and jumped down from the mountain, which made a huge freaking creator when I landed. I look up to see the board falling, nearing my head. Oh, not fucking this time. "Wind Dragon's Roar!!!" I yelled and aimed it at the board. The wind was so sharp it cut up the wood up into just only sawdust, sprinkling all over me. But, I used my wing to block the sawdust from getting in my hair or anywhere else. I crack my knuckles and grinned. "Let's do this!!" I yelled as fire and lightning covered my body. Fire and lightning builds up in my lungs. "Fire Lightning Dragon's ROAR!!!" I yelled, aiming straight up, or I think it's up. It hits I suppose the cieling (ahaha I had to.) and spreads out in various directions, illuminating the area. It burned a hole through the ceiling and before I knew it, I was just spat out by the bag and landed on my butt. I got rid of the dragon force, since I don't really need it right now. I crawled back to the bag and opened it. I guess whatever enchantment was on the bag was gone, since I can actually see the bottom of the bag. There was something in the bag, so I reached in and pulled it out. It was a mini sculpture of the mountain, with nail sized pieces of wood. "Huh." I said as I put it back in the bag. Now, something to drink!! I run over to the lake and shoved my head in the water. I gulp down the water, feeling great on my dry sticky mouth. But then, something went down my throat and I started choking. And whatever the thing was, it was moving. I gag as I hit my chest, trying to cough it up. "Wind..... Dragon's.... Roar....!" I said between gasps for air. Air tackled the thing in my throat and slid it out. I coughed it out and it landed on my lap. I look down to see.... A slimy green frog. It ribbits then goes back into the lake. I stare at the lake where it came from. "AGGGH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" I rush over the lake and grabbed my toothbrush and frantically brushed my teeth. How the hell did that thing get into your throat... EWEWEWEW!!!