Chapter 120

*First person pov*

"So... what's our next move Hokage?" Keiko said, snickering only to be shut up by Kakashi's and Yamato's glare. "I think we should get back to the village and inform everyone as soon as possible... and there's Sakura to deal with..." Yamato trailed off. "I'm still with her, I'll make sure she won't go anywhere near Sasuke, so you can rest assured she'll be okay." Sai told them. I turn my head to look at Naruto, this is the saddest I've ever seen him excluding Ero... Ero-sennin's death. "Maybe, but I should go personally and talk her out of this." Kakashi said, before I heard him pause for a moment. "Okay! Yamato... You, Naruto, Keiko, and Ciel head back to the village. I'll hunt down Sakura and bring her back myself... She's nowhere near Sasuke's level, she's essentially marching to her own death. As for informing everyone about the Summit, I'll send my ninja hounds ahead. We need to get word out asap." Kakashi commanded. "Roger that." "Aye sir!" Yamato and Keiko replied. "Okay Sai, tell me where Sakura is, if you would." Kakashi said to Sai. "Yes sir." Sai replied. I hear ragged breaths coming from Naruto, alarming me and I turned to him. He had sweat mixed tears streaming down his face as he clutched his heart, and I rushed to his side. "Naruto! Hang on! Take deep breaths, you're going to be fine! Sasuke... We'll find some way! I promise you!" I said as I held him up, so he doesn't fall over. "What's going on!?" Keiko said as she came over to Naruto. "He's hyperventilating!" I answered as I wipe shit off of his face. "Snap out of it, Naruto!" Yamato yelled. "Take slow deep breaths, Naruto!" Kakashi yelled. "Naruto!"

Time skip~

I was sitting at Naruto's side as he slept. He was sweating profusely, he must still not be feeling well. Yamato was sitting against the wall, waiting for Naruto to wake up. Keiko came back, with a towel in her hands. "I got a towel to wipe the sweat off." Keiko said as she walked over to me and gave me the towel. "Thanks." I said as I dabbed the sweat off Naruto's forehead. Hey, how about we ditch Yamato, Keiko, and Naruto to find Duckbutt? How are we going to find Sasuke? Sasuke? Whatever happened to Duckbutt? Wait... did I call him Sasuke? Yeah. Huh.... I guess I'm just maturing and won't use childish nicknames. Yeah, I've noticed... you don't curse as much as you used to. Growing up can be such a bitch, I want to stay a kid forever... Well, moving on, how are we going to find Sasuke? Well, with the Dragon Force, remember? The Dragon force is equivalent to sage mode. Oh yeah... Gotta rely on you to remember stuff like this. God, you're so forgetful when it comes to this kind of stuff. Way to point out the obvious. But, do we really want to leave Keiko? I don't want to leave her... I want her to come. Do whatever you like, but hurry up. "Hey Keiko, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her as I stood up. She raised an eyebrow and nodded and walked out of the hotel room. "Don't go anywhere, you two." Yamato said before Keiko closed the door. "Aye sir." She replied and closed the door an turned to me. "Well? What is it?" Keiko asked me. "It's about Sasuke." I told her. "Sasuke? Do you mean Sasugay or Duckbutt? Whatever, what about him?" Keiko asked me. "Well... I was thinking... maybe we should just ditch Yamato an find Sasuke ourselves." I proclaimed to Keiko. "Eh? What about Naruto? Kakashi's orders?" Keiko asked me. "Naruto won't be waking up for a while. Besides, who cares about Kakashi's orders? Sasuke is my beloved friend... I think. I have mixed feelings on whether to kill him or not... Do I want to leave him alive and somehow mend his heart come back to Konoha as well leave the pain and suffering? Or do I want to end this pain in suffering for us and him by killing him? I don't know anymore... There isn't a right or wrong choice to this... but I want to make the best choice for him and everyone else. So what's it going to be... Are you coming? Or are you staying?" I asked her and she bit her lip. She sighed. "Fine. Let's go. But how are we going to find Duckbutt? Or how are we going to ditch Yamato?" She asked me. "Well... we could use the old trick in the book and use shadow clones to replace us. Then, you can use your sensory skill to track Sasuke and Sakura... sound good?" I asked her. "Sakura? What ever happened to Pinky? Well, whatever... no objections to your plan since we're not smart enough to come up with something better. So, how are we going to get our stuff?" Keiko asked me. "Well... I'll just use my jutsu and you support me... like the good ol' days when you didn't have that whip and was defenseless." I said, snickering, and Keiko pouted. "Hey! I was only defenseless since you didn't take the time to teach me how to use the kunai, just helping me get that strength to pick up your fatass... I only learned when Ero-sennin-sensei taught me." Keiko said, crossing her arms. "Whatever, let's go. Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" I announced an two clones appeared. One of them turned into Keiko and they walked back into the hotel room. We rushed quietly out of the quietly, out of fear that Yamato will find out quickly upon arrival of our clones. We wait a moment to catch our breaths. "Ready to go?" I asked Keiko, between breaths. "Yeah... let's go!"