Chapter 39

*First person pov*

(A/N: just realized I never showed you what the Nocte Carnia looks like. Well, here you go.)

I walk up to the Hyuuga compound. Keiko wasn't with me, she was with Ino back at the flower shop. I knock on it, metallic sound resonating through the door to let the maids know I'm here. After a short while, the door opened. "Ah! You must be Heartfilia-san. This way, Hisashi-sama is waiting for you." The maid says, opening the door wider so I can get in. "Thank you." I thank as I step in. I walk in the japanese styled home and I take off my shoes. The maid leads me to what seems like forever, but we finally made it to a door. "Thanks again." I tell her. She nods and knocks on the door. "Come in." A muffled masculine voice says through the door. The maid opens the sliding door and steps in along with me and shutting it behind her. "Heartfilia-san is here. Would you like me to make you some tea while you talk?" The maid asks Hisashi. "No, Ciel is going to train soon. Go tell him that Ciel is here." Hisashi tells the maid. She nods and went to go get 'him'. Wait wut? I thought I came here to train... Duh, you idiot. Before you left to train with Ero-sennin, he asked you to come by so he can properly thank you for saving Neji from dying from overworking himself. Ohhh... that was like 4 years... time flies sooo quickly. "Come, sit." Hisashi says as he sits down on his knees. I follow his lead and sat down on the pillow that was on the ground. "I've always wanted to thank you for what you've done for Neji... If you weren't there, then what kind of brother am I to my late brother... I wouldn't forgive myself if he died..." Hisashi says to me. "Oh, it's nothing! Besides, how would you have known that Neji went all by himself to train when he was wounded? If you ask me, it was kinda his fault, but mostly mine for injuring him so badly. You don't have to thank me." I tell him. "But that's not also I wanted to thank you about. Neji hasn't been rambling about destiny for since the chuunin exams, that might have been that boy, but he hasn't said much about destiny after you brought him home here. Perhaps you can say his words weren't as harsh since. I'd like to thank you as well on that." Hisashi tells me. "Is that so? But, still, don't thank me." I kept telling him. "When Tsunade-sama came to us with the request to train you, there weren't any second thoughts. I was actually thankful that I can show you how we Hyuugas are thankful to you." Hisashi says to me. "Oh, please stop thanking me, you're going to make me blush." I tell him. He chuckles at this and I hear a knock on the door. "Hisashi, you call- Ciel? What are you doing here?" I saw Neji standing at the now open door. "Good, you're here. Unfortunately Ciel, I can't train you myself because I have lots of work to do. But, Neji here will train you." Hisashi tells me. "Wait, what's going on?" Neji asks Hisashi. "You are to train Ciel until he is strong enough to bring the Uchiha kid back." Hisashi explains to Neji. "But what about my training?" Neji asks Hisashi. "That will come later. Train Ciel." Hisashi says sternly. Neji sighs and heads to the door to walk out. "Come Ciel." Neji says from behind his back. I scramble to get up and follow him. "Thanks again Hisashi-san!" I say as I run out the door and close it to catch up to Neji. "Yooooo... what are we going to do?" I ask him. "We're going to train idiot." Neji says as he walks past me as I pout. "Meanie... I meant what we are doing? Sparring? Endurance? What?" I keep ask him. "Sparring first. Since we are training, why not have a real match. I want to show you that I've gotten stronger." Neji says, turning around to look at me seriously. I was taken back but looked at him confidently. "Yeah, we might as well since I'm here." I say, smiling. We walked to what I assumed to be the training grounds of the Hyuuga estate. Neji walks to the farest end while I got the closest end. Neji got into his fighting stance. "Byakugan!!!" He shouts. I got into my fighting stance. "Nocte Carnia!!" I shout and my vision was inverted. There was a silence and wind blows past us, dragging me and Neji's locks of hair. When the wind stopped, I charged at Neji.  

(A/N: Oh my god Hisashi is sooooo ooc I apologize.)