Chapter 71

*First person pov*

I woke up at like 4 in the morning. We were supposed to meet with Neji at the gates at 5, so we might as well get ready. I walk to Keiko's room, to wake her up. But, before that, I gotta get my hockey gear on. I walked to Keiko's room, and opened her door slightly. It made a loud creak and I winced at the sound. Keiko didn't wake up just yet so I tip toed to her bed and got out my hockey stick. "Keeeeeiiiiiko." I say as I poke her small body with the stick. "Waaaaaake up." I say as I poke her again. "Weeeeee neeeed to goooooo!" I say as I poke her body again. Then, I see her head suddenly jerk towards me in an anger manner. Two icy blue eyes glare at me harshly and I squeak, falling backwards on my butt. "Who fucking told you to wake me up...?" Keiko growls demonically. I sweat and got up and Farlan saluted her. "We have to meet up with Neji Ma'am!" I shout. She glares at me in return. "Fine." Keiko says, getting back to normal. I sigh out of relief and Keiko walks past me and into the bathroom. I walk back to my room and take off my hockey gear. "Whoo... I was lucky this time." I tell myself as I look at the hockey gear. I fear when I have to use this.... Anyways, I get changed and made breakfast. Bacon... delicious. We depart after we ate those heavenly pieces of meat to the gates. "Took you two long enough." Neji said as he puts a hand on his hip. I yawn and wave him off. "Yeah, yeah, I'm ready to go, you?" I ask Neji. "Yes." Neji says as he picks his pack off of the ground and on his shoulder. "Can you two shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Keiko complains and I chuckle. "Yes Keiko." I tell her and she rests her head back on my head.

Time skip~

We walked for like 3 hours. Keiko was already awake, but we weren't talking. Actually, none of us were talking. I guess we were intimidated by Neji. He would always glare at us when we tried to talk and do dumb shit. I swear, Hyuuga people are so scary, they have no pupils! "Neji, why must you always glare at us when we try to talk?" I ask Neji. "Because, every time you open your mouth it always ends up in uncomfortable situations. You always make it worse by laughing hysterically." Neji says, glaring at me. Well, I'm not going to lie, it's true. "Ehhh.... But it's fun to look back on that experience and laugh our asses off at it." I said, shrugging. "Whatever, I don't." Neji says, turning back to the road we were walking on. "So, where are we going Neji? How long will it take till we get to the village?" Keiko asks Neji. "It'll take 4 days by foot, but I got a carriage waiting for us up ahead so we'll take it and reduce the time by 2 days." Neji tells us and I pale. "Hell no." I deadpan. Neji whips around and glares at me with his pupiless eyes. "Excuse me?" Neji asks me, glaring at me. "I said hell no." I say, challengingly. "I'd say it'll be best if you ran." Keiko points out. Neji looked like the demon himself. I felt my confidence slowly draining. "Yep!" I squeak out in a high pitch that I've never knew I can go up. I ran into the forest to the left of me. I hear the crunching of leaves behind me, so I knew he was right behind me. "Oh god help me!" I yell to Keiko, who jumped off my head and flying. "You got yourself in this mess, I'm not going to be the one to get you out of it." Keiko tells me as she flew to a tree in front of me and sat on a branch. "NOOOO!" I shout as Neji caught a hold of my shirt. Luckily, there was a tree right if front of me so I didn't run into it. Even more lucky, I could hold onto it. I grab the trunk of the tree for dear life and wrapped my legs around it. Neji stopped pulling on me. "Let go." Neji growled. "NEVA!!! I DON'T WANNA GET ON THE CARRIAGE!!!!" I shout as I tighten my grip on the trunk of the tree. Neji just glares and prys me off the tree. "NONONONONONO!!" I shout as I get dragged away. Keiko was laughing her ass off. I hope she falls out of that tree. I see people walking away and I smirked to myself. "HALP!!! MOLESTER!!!!" I shout to the people and they turned to look at me and glare at Neji. Neji groans and covers my mouth. "Sorry, this man is insane." Neji tells the people. I took this chance and licked his hand. "Ack!" Neji yells in disgust and removes hands off of me. I take off back into the woods. I look behind me and see Neji wasn't following me, was getting my saliva off his hand his first priority? I hide in a bush, looking for any signs of Neji and concealing my chakra. "Whew... I think I lost him." I said to myself. I might have a S-rank mission that I need to get to, but there is no way I'm getting on that carriage. "You were saying?" I squeal and turn around to see Neji. I fall on my butt shaking. "N-Neji!" I stutter. He had his damn byakugan on. I'm such an idiot for forgetting the had that stupid thing! I didn't even realize that I was being tied up. Neji got the end of the rope and started dragging me. "NONONONONO!!" I shout again as I squirm around, but I knew it wouldn't work. "We're going." Neji growls. I stick my tongue out at Neji in anger. "This is why I didn't want you to talk. You get us into THESE kind of situations! We've wasted so much time! Why can't you listen to me, I'm the leader!" Neji complains as he drags my body. We past by the tree Keiko was in. "HAHAHAHA!" Keiko laughs, as she points at me. "Shut it." I growl, as I avert my eyes. Keiko stands up on the branch, but I heard I cracking of the wood. "AHHHHHHH!" "Hehehe, karma bitch."