Chapter 87

*First person pov*

"What? Another brat?" Makarov asked me as he eyed the baby in the arms. "Yes. He doesn't have a name, or at least, I don't know if he has a name or not." I explained as I gazed at the kid. He looked familiar... purplish black hair and black eyes. SO DAMN FAMILIAR!! God, will you shut up Okamia? I'm trying to think here. But I can't help it... I hate not knowing something. Eh, I hate it too but we'll try and figure it out. Who is this baby? "Well, you don't have to ask me. After all, why the hell did I create Fairy Tail? To save those kids from Hisui and Fiore." Makarov said. "Umm... Sir, what is Fairy Tail?" Neji asked Makarov. "Who's this brat? Isn't that the other Konoha brat?" Makarov asked me. "Uh... yeah. That's Hyuuga Neji, he can be rude sometimes." I said, pointing at him and holding the baby in my other arm. "Wait, that's a guy? That brat looks like a woman." Makarov said, scratching his head. Neji was flushed with anger and I started laughing. The baby looked at me and mimicked my actions. I was caught off guard but I smiled at the baby. The baby really seems to be fond of you. Yeah... But he seemed to be more fond of Keiko. If you didn't see, of course you did because our minds are connected, this little guy seemed to be more comfortable with Keiko more than me. Speaking of Keiko, do you think it was a good idea leaving Keiko back there? She has some trauma from killing Hisui... I think it would get worse if we left her with children... especially since most of them are Hisui's age. ... Oh shit. "Ciel? You have a scary face on and pale." Makarov pointed out. I jumped off of Makarov and ran over to Neji. "Take care of him for me!! I need to find Keiko!!!" I yelled as I handed him the baby and ran out. "O-Oi!!" Neji shouts but didn't make a move to stop me. "Ask Makarov all the questions you want and do something with about the baby!! I have important stuff to do!!" I shout behind my back as I keep running. I run into the mess hall. I turn a sharp corner and bump into something. I stumble back and fell, but I never hit the ground. It was Laxus, and he was cringing. My eyes drift to his hands and they were injured with burns. Those patterns of the burns... he must have injured himself while trying to do the second stage of the rasengan. "Ow, Ciel! What's the rush?" Laxus asked me pulling me up. "Have you seen Keiko?" I asked him. "Uhh yeah... SHe just ran into the bathroom without saying a word to us. We heard sobbing on the other side of the door... We tried to convince Keiko to tell us what's wrong but she yelled to leave her alone. She cursed us out, so we decided to let her have the time since she doesn't want to talk about it right now." Laxus said, jerking his sore burned thumb in the direction of the bathrooms and showers. "Thank you so much Laxus!! You're a lifesaver!!" I shout as I hugged him and ran off. I walked around the bathrooms and heard one of the showers running. I listened in sobbing was heard. I it was Keiko. "Keiko? Can you hear me? Let me in." I said softly as I knocked on the door. The bawling gets louder. I soften at this then knocked again. "Keiko, I'm coming in." I said as I reach for the doorknob. I sent certain winds inside the lock and pickpocketed it. It opened and I walked inside, closing the door behind me. I see Keiko's tiny body curled up in a ball in the corner of the shower wailing, shower on. "Keiko!?" I shout as I ran over to her. "I-It wo-won't w-w-wash off!!! T-The Bl-lood won't wa-wa-wash o-off." Keiko bawls as she hugged me. I checked all over her and there was no blood. So it's like Kakashi's case when he killed Rin... he claims the blood won't wash off his hand he stabbed Rin through the heart with. Even though his hand is completely clean. I... What should I do? I don't know how to deal with this!!! "Keiko... If this helps in any way... you did good." I said to her, petting her head. "HOW!?!? I KILLED HER!!!" Keiko sobs as she buries her head in my water soaked shirt, since the shower was still on and I was in the shower with Keiko. "Hisui... I don't know what exactly happened to her but her heart was tainted... a innocent child with a thorn in her heart... I don't think we could have saved her under the circumstances we were in... But you've saved more orphans like us, like Fairy Tail, from her... sacrifice one life and save many others..." I said, but I was uncertain. I don't think I comforted her, I think I just made it worse. "...Why... Why do we live in a world so cold?" Keiko asked me. I looked up at the ceiling in thought, droplets of water hit my face. "...I don't know... I don't believe all beings were born to be killers... and I don't believe that this world could be saved.... love is always divided by hate... a yin-yang of hate and love that makes up this world..." I really meant what I said. Yes, once Naruto becomes Hokage it would be the most peaceful times... where there was no fighting at all between shinobi. But if love is present, so is hate. No one can really remove hate or love. Keiko bawls on my shirt. "But.... We can work together to at least make this world a better place. After all.... No kid deserves to live this cruel of a life." I said. Keiko bawls harder. "I.... I'll do my best...." Keiko chokes out. I smile, water dripping from my hair and chin. "Good."

(A/N: Most of this chapter is a reference to the music above, I listen to it non stop because it's so true.)