Chapter 35

*First person pov*

I recognized the place I was transported in was Kurama's cage. I see Kurama in chakra bubble form and Naruto yelling at him. Before I knew it, Duckbutt was in front of Kurama and had his hand on his nose. I snap out of my frozen state and ran over to where they were. "Eyes with such power and chakra even more sinister than mine. Not at all unlike what I once saw in a certain Uchiha Madara..." Kurama says then notices me here. Shock was etched on his face. "Ciel... we meet again. Your eyes... You must be one of the Alessandra clan." Kurama says to me. "No wonder you looked so familiar... Your eyes tell a different story than the Uchiha here... It holds scary power yet so kind and reassuring... reminds me of Princess Alessandra Kyoko... She was so kind to us tailed beasts and beautiful for a human." Kurama tells me. I freeze. So Okamia was right when she said Kurama would know more about my clan... "Why of course... She IS the reincarnation of her." I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around with everyone else to see Okamia. "And what I've heard on how she acts, she acts just like her too. Just a lot more spunk but I love her more like this." Okamia says as she leans down to nudge me with her nose to pet her, which I do so. Naruto looks shocked at me and Okamia. He looks up at how many tails Okamia has then back at me in disbelief. "Okamia, your so formal it's scaring me." I tell her. She chuckles at me. "This is the first time I'm meeting your friends, I want to leave a good impression." She tells me and I sweat drop. So that's why she was so nice to me when we first met.... Duckbutt presses on Kurama's nose and he pops. "You demons don't have the right to talk about Ciel the way you do. Also, do you expect me who the people you are talking about?" Duckbutt growls, his sharingan blazing in anger. He jumps back to Okamia to do the same, but it didn't work. "Unbelieveable... to think you'd be able to suppress my powers... Hehehe....But you think you can suppress Okamia's? How amusing... I may not see you again... but... I ... warn you... Don't kill Naruto.... You'll end up regretting it...." Kurama says, his voice fading out. "Hahaha... You think you can suppress my powers with your puny sharingan? Heh... the only eye jutsu that has been able to control my power is Nocte Carnia.... which is what Ciel wields. But, if you were to get stronger, perhaps you'll be able to. Till we meet again." Okamia says as she disappears into the ground. I sweat drop at how eerie she is. I didn't realize that we were back in reality and I turn off my jutsu. Yamato makes some hand signs and wood comes out of the ground and at Duckbutt to attempt to crush him. Duckbutt jumps away and onto the top of the hole. "Sasuke... Why don't you get it!? Your body's going to be stolen by Orochimaru anytime now!!!!" Naruto shouts at Duckbutt. "If that happens... then it happens... Revenge means everything to me. As long as I can have my revenge, I could not care less what happens to me or the whole world for that matter. Except for Ciel, she means everything to me as well as revenge." Duckbutt says. I duck behind Naruto hissing. Pinky looks at me and oh my god. She looks utterly broken. "But if I am able to accomplish my goals through nothing more than offering Orochimaru this body of mine... and be able to impregnate Ciel so my clan could live on..." I hiss at Duckbutt's statement and Keiko glares daggers at him, so much hate was in her icy blue eyes. "Then he can have my life and afterlife for that matter." Duckbutt finishes. Yamato stands up and looks at Duckbutt. "That's enough talk. Naruto, Sakura, Ciel, Keiko.... With you four here... I had hoped not to result to any of my cruder methods... But unfortunately, It's time I get serious." Yamato says, determined. "Konoha indeed... I'm through with you. Now things end here, but perhaps I'll let you live if you hand over Ciel." Duckbutt says as he looks at me. I squeak and duck my head behind Naruto again. "Neva!!" I shout as I bury my head in Naruto's back. Nobody made a move to hand me over to Duckbutt. "I see... then I'll kill you to get to Ciel myself. Things end here." Duckbutt says as he does some hand signs. He lifts his hand up in the air but Pedophile catches it. "Now, now... There's no need to use 'that' jutsu Sasuke-kun." Pedophile says to him. "Remove your hand." Duckbutt hisses. "There you go again... forgetting 'who' exactly you are talking to." Kabuto says, appearing out of nowhere. "I have no reason to stop." Duckbutt tells Kabuto. "You know quite well what Akatsuki is up to. We want our guests here from Konoha take care of as many of them as possible. Even just one would be fine. If other Akatsuki members get in your way, your plans for revenge would hit a snag, right?" Kabuto tells Duckbutt. Duckbutt glares at him. "That's quite the pathetic excuse. And.... I want Ciel back in the safety of my arms." Duckbutt says, looking back at me. "But surely you'd allow if it meant increasing the chances of your revenge succeeding by even 1%, right? I can also sense that Ciel is a lot stronger... more than you. How can you protect Ciel when you are weaker than her? I say you leave her be now until you are strong enough to protect her, if you ask me." Kabuto tells Duckbutt. He stays silent for a moment. Pedophile let's go of Duckbutt's hand. "Let's go." Pedophile tells him. Duckbutt tchs and complies. They disappear, Duckbutt staring at me with his sharingan eyes. They disappear, the sharingan burned into my skull. I step around Naruto, to see if I can just get another glimpse of Duckbutt, but no. He wasn't here anymore. I failed again... I fall to my knees and turned onto my back, staring at the sky in a daze. I watch the clouds go by slowly, for some reason my vision was getting all blurry, the clouds was just more than a white spots on a blue background. Tears stream down my face and I cover my eyes with my arms. Sob lightly, and I hear Naruto sobbing as well. Keiko was full on bawling and I felt something heavy on my chest, getting a bit damp. I still couldn't bring him back... I am so powerless... Don't say that. Kabuto said himself that you were stronger than Duckbutt. That's true... but who knew I was so............ Weak to stop him......... why was I so hesitant... Okamia didn't answer me, so I guess she didn't know the answer herself. "Crying... can't bring him back to us!" I hear a voice yell. I peek through my eyes, to look at Pinky. "I'm still with you guys... We'll get stronger together!" Pinky announces, but I can tell she was crying as well. "Heh... says you, you're crying as well." I say as I sit back up, tears stained on my cheeks as well as my puffy eyes. "You got about six months... And since five is better than four, and I'm pretty strong as it is..." Sai trails off. I look up at Sai and give him a closed eyed cheesy smile. "Right." I say firmly, as if I wasn't crying a few seconds ago. "Aye sir..." Keiko muffles from my shirt, since her head was buried in it. Naruto sits up as well, forcing a smile. "Hehe.... thanks..." Naruto thanks. Yamato smiles, since we were finally getting along. "Let's go."

Time skip~

We were standing in Tsunade's office, Yamato was giving the report of the mission. "I see... Well?" Tsunade asks, referring on what we were going to do. "We're not going to give up!" Naruto announces. "Aye sir!" Me and Keiko yell as we do the Farlan salute. "Heh.... Okay then, I've already got another mission lined up." Tsunade announces. Sai went somewhere and we went to go find him. "HEY SAI!!! WE GOT ANOTHER MISSION!!!" Naruto shouts through his window. I don't understand why he was doing that. Sai jumped out and we departed. Aaaaaaand at this moment, Ciel knew, that this was new beginning. Who the fuck are you talking to?