Chapter 2

*First person pov*

We walk to training ground 3. "The rules are the same as before. No matter how, try to get the bells from me. You have until sunrise tomorrow." Kakashi tells us. "Well... this place.... I've missed it." Naruto says. "Saaaaame." I agree. "Yeah." Pinky says. "Ciel, what's so special about this place?" Keiko asks. "I don't believe you have been here before Keiko. This is... the first place where we did our activity together. Of course, this was long before you were born." I tell her. "Oh... so Duckbutt was still there?" Keiko asks. "Yeah..." I say. Everybody was listening in on our conversation and we wallow up in sorrow. "Team seven..." Pinky says. "Four-man team..." Naruto says. I get the flashbacks of the times me and Duckbutt spent together and the times when we were still a team, along with Pinky, Naruto, and Keiko. We all go into the emo corner and Kakashi sweat drops. Kakashi shuts his book and looks at us. "Well then... shall we begin?" Kakashi asks. We all stand up and have a confident smile on. "Hehehe... you won't do it while reading a book eh? Kakashi-sensei." Naruto says as he tightens his forehead protector. I mess with the rim of my sleeve. "You've already finished it?" Pinky asks, referring to the book. She was pulling on her gloves. "No, I think I should save the enjoyment for later. Besides this time..." Kakashi trails off. Keiko was sharpening her claws with an evil look on her face. Kakashi pulls his headband up to reveal his sharingan. "I get the feeling I should take it a little seriously." Kakashi says. We all stare down and the bells on Kakashi's belt jingled. Naruto threw a bunch of shurikens at Kakashi and Kakashi ducks. Kakashi returned the favor by throwing shurikens back at Naruto. Naruto jumps to dodge the shurikens and Kakashi took this as an chance to throw more shurikens at Naruto while he was still in the air. Naruto makes a shadow clone and the clone pulls the real Naruto out of the way. The clone turns into huge shuriken and the real Naruto takes the shuriken. Kakashi got up behind Naruto, grabbed the hand that hand that was holding onto the huge shuriken, grabs Naruto's head, then points the shuriken at Naruto's neck. A Naruto got behind Kakashi with a kunai in hand. "Well, your haste hasn't changed." Kakashi says. I smirk, remembering the same thing happening in the past. "Alright, start!!" Kakashi announces and poofs. Shadow clone!? Where is he!? "Below!!" Pinky shouts and punches the ground. The ground just gets demolished. Keiko picks me up so I don't get in the aftermath. That's insane! I've seen this before but it's insane to see it up close and personal!!! Kakashi looked like he just shit his pants. And I'm pretty sure that Naruto made a mental note to not mess with Pinky. Kakashi stands up. "PINKY!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" I shout. She does so, I can now do my attack. "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!!!" I shout as I throw a huge fireball at Kakashi. It was double the size since I was 13. Kakashi barely had the time to dodge it since it was that big. Keiko dropped me into the fireball. I took the flames as cover since Kakashi couldn't see in the fire. Kakashi lands on the ground and I took this chance. "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!!!" I shout as my whole entire body engulfs in flames and propel towards Kakashi. I headbutt him but it was a clone. Kakashi appeared on top of the tree. "Alright, this time should I also do something on my end." Kakashi says.

Time skip~

"Dammit! We can't even hit Kakashi!" Keiko growls. We were resting on a tree, panting. "I already knew it, but the sharingan really is amazing. And not only that, his seal-making speed... It's too fast for me to follow. If we could somehow stop him from using his hands, we could get to the bells." Pinky says. "Yeah... Kakashi-sensei is unreasonably strong. He's smarter than Shikamaru... He has a better sense of smell than Kiba.... he has a better sharingan than Sasuke and better taijutsu than thick-brows." Naruto says. "But even Kakashi has to have a weak point. We just have to find it. But, we still have our trump card." I say. "Huh? What is it?" Pinky asks. "Did ya forget? My eye jutsu. I call it Nocte Carnia." I tell them. Naruto hits his fist into the palm of his hand like he realized something. "Oh yeah! You can predict the attacks that Kakashi would make!" Naruto says. "Yeah!" Keiko says. I close my eyes. "Nocte Carnia!!" I yell as my vision was inverted. I was looking into the future for a while. "So how about it Ciel?" Pinky asks. I close my eyes and smirk. "The eye jutsu won't work." I announce and they anime fall. "How useless!!!!" Naruto shouts and I chuckle. "Now what do we do?" Keiko asks. We brainstorm for a few minutes until Naruto looked like he got an idea. "Ah! He has a weak point!" Naruto announces. "Eh? Really?" Keiko asks. "Hahaha.... Sakura-chan, Keiko, Ciel. If you really think back how Kakashi-sensei's been until now, you'll understand." Naruto says, making the face 'I know something that I should not know' face. I fake a face of realization, since I already knew Kakashi's weak point, and mimic Naruto's face.. "Oh my gawd. How could I have been so stupid." I say, giggling like a schoolgirl."Stop being such a know-it-all Naruto, Ciel! What's the weak point!?" Pinky yells. "Pinky is right! Tell me Ciel!!" Keiko shouts. Me and Naruto giggle. "Hehehe, well it's..." I say. I start explaining to Pinky and Keiko. "OOOOH!! NOW I FEEL LIKE A DUMBASS!!" Keiko shouts, throwing her hands up in the air and falling backwards onto her back. "Of course! I can't believe he has a weak point like that!" Pinky says. "In... In that case, while we force his hands up, if we're clever, maybe we can be protected by his sharingan too!!" Pinky continues. "Naruto, you're a genius!! You really are the number 1 most unpredictable person!!" Keiko shouts as she sits back up. Naruto starts explaining the plan. "If we prepare like that, we can win with the initiative. Let's get going!!" Naruto says. "Aye!" Me and Keiko yell. "Right! Let's go!" Pinky says. We search for Kakashi and we found him. We jump out of the tree we were hiding in. "Now! Ciel!!" Pinky shouts. "Let's go!! Kakashi!!!" I shout, getting Kakashi's attention. "The last joke in Icha Icha Tactics! The truth is that the main character..." I trail off so Kakashi can hurry and cover his ears. He realized he can read my lip movement and covered his eyes. Naruto, Pinky, and Keiko picked off the bells. Keiko flew over to me to give me the bell. I high fived Keiko and she flew to sit on my head. Kakashi finally opened his eyes and looks at us. "Huh?" me and Naruto laugh. "Hehe... a ninja should look underneath the underneath." Naruto says. "Right? Kakashi." I say as I hold my bell out to him, showing it off. We give the bells back to Kakashi and we walk away from the training grounds, teasing Kakashi non-stop.