Chapter 103

*First person pov*

It was nighttime, and I was still meditating. My face was covered in bandages from me hitting my face on the tree. I watch as scales form on my arms, but then stop. Alright, you got some control of the energy. Want to give it a try? Let's try it out. I stand up and walked around, see if I can find something I can destroy or pick up. I find a huge boulder, convenient. It was 20 times the size of my body. I'm going to give it a go! I walk over to the boulder and tried to pick it up. "UGH!!" I grunt as I lift it up a inch off the ground. "GRAAH!" I yelled as I threw it up in the air. It made like 19 feet up in the air then plummeted back down. I run over and caught it, lifting it more by my shoulders. I threw it over my shoulders and it landed with a crash, the boulder cracking a bit. "Oops, I was a little too rough..." I said to myself as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. My stomach growls. "Hm... I haven't ate anything today... I guess I'll go find some food." I said to myself. I sound like a crazy person, talking to myself. I walk around the forest, looking for anything that looks edible. I found some berries, and I remember correctly that these were edible in the Fairy Tail anime. I took almost all of them and wrapped it all in cloth. I press on to see if I can find anything else. I found a lake, and there was a bunch of fish in it. I make a hand seal and three shadow clones appear. They dive into the lake, and scared the fish up and out of the water. There was ten of them, I can take them. I take out kunai and threw it at the fishes, killing them instantly. The clones came up out of the water and caught the fish before it got lost in the water. They came out of the water with the fish. "Don't you think this is a little too much?" A clone asks the clone beside her as she takes out the kunais in the fishes. "I think so too... Should we throw the fish back in the lake so all the other little fishies can cannibalize." The other clone suggested. "Eh!? Such a waste of effort..." The clone said as she looked sadly at fishes. "It can't be helped, throw some back in." I said, sighing. They threw 6 in and disappeared. I grabbed some sticks on the ground, carved the bark off of them, washed it, then stuck the fishes on the sticks. "Fire Dragon's Roar!!!" I yelled and blew the fire onto the fishes, roasting them inside out. I rip a piece of fish off and ate it. First day over... What should we do next? We can either go onto the second step or we can stay on the first step one more day to get the hang of gathering natural energy. Your choice Ciel. Well... we don't have that much time until Pein comes and destroys Konoha... we might as well continue onto the next step. How about we read about the second step so we got a good idea what to do first thing in the morning? Pff, we already know what the second step is..... You gotta find some kind of spiky thing and put a board on it and balance on it? Yeah, I can't move a muscle. Well, finish up dinner and go to bed. We're waking up early in the morning. I finish up my food and threw the remains of the fishes back into the lake. Man, I wish I can just summon Aries so she can make a bed out of wool like she always does... I walk around gathering rocks. I set them down in on the ground. "Fire Dragon's Roar!!" I shout and heated up the rocks. I lied down and covered my body with the burning rocks. It would have normally burned me, but I'm fire dragon slayer, I like the heat. The rocks were act like a blanket for me as I lied down on the ground. It wasn't the most comfortable, but it'll do.

Time skip yay~

I wake up early in the morning because Okamia kept shouting in my brain to wake up. I groaned and sat up, the rocks falling of my body like an avalanche. I get up and stretched my limbs. I take out the berries that I picked yesterday and ate them for breakfast. "D-Delicious!" I said as I eat faster. It was tastier and sweeter and berry I have ever ate. I finish my breakfast then went back to the lake and brushed my teeth with the spare toothbrush I keep in my pouch. You may never know when you need it when you're friends with Naruto. So, how should we find a sharp pointed rock? I haven't thought that far.... "Ciel-chan!" I heard a voice yelled and I get tackled to the ground. "Wh-Wha!?" I yelled as I looked up to the glomper. It was Lyra, what's she doing here? "Celestial Spirit King-sama asked give you this." Lyra said as she pulled out a.... Empty sack? "O...kay?" I said as I took it from her. "Here! Let me help you." Lyra said as she took it away from me and opened the sack. She puts the sack over me and to my surprise, I actually fell in. Far. "AAAAGH!" I yelled as I fell. I was still freaking falling! How big is this sack!? If I remember correctly, it was only the size of my body! "THIS SACK IS AS BIG AS A CONTINENT!! CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING-SAMA PUT SHARP LIKE MOUNTAINS AND BOARDS IN THERE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH THAT BUT HE PUT THAT IN THERE!! I'M GOING TO LEAVE NOW!! TOODLES!~" Lyra yelled. Oh. That explains fucking everything. "Fire Dragon's Claw!!" I yelled and fire came off my legs, like some kind of jet boots or something. I land on the ground... if it is even ground, softly. I look around, to only see pitch black. I can't even tell if I'm look up or down. This is nightmare fuel... I walk around, I didn't know how long I was walking but I came across the sharp like mountain and some stone boards. There was a little note set down on the board. I opened it and read it. It was a note from King. It says that you can't really get out of this bag and I need to burn myself out of here. I sighed and threw the note away. "Alright, let's get started."